shruzzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

As,  I know there is thread for shrenu but wanted a different post, 

Janhvi- Is and was planned by pooja her aura her revenge her her plans all were justified planned and directed towards a path of destruction of mittals in way if she even destroyed herself she didnt cared as she just wanted misery for and unhappy mittal family.  She never tried to kill any mittal directly/indirectly except PKmittal

Pooja- She is girl who wants to create a name for her but in between she dont want any revenge,  She dont want create enomisity in her name she just wants to achieve in that she is pooja sharma and she can do something she is something for that even she has to be thankful to her current enemy or take help from enemy for time being she forget everybody and everything just to create name

I find both her good in both the manners she is right today and she was right than if you talk about paths its questionable in both using innocents in revenge and taking help of enemy  In achievements 

Everyone has its own point of view especially regarding chopra case i also do have but till date has chopra done any major thing no still time and time pooja has shown him his place 

About seniors have told many times whatever CVs try show about them they are never going to prove innocent whatever theory they will bring it will just backfire on them

My POV is regarding till date's episodes having major impact of past 2 epiosdes and its like today after a mishap when workers were ready to work the kind of happiness and satisfaction shown on pooja's face made me think this way. . . So may be it would differ from other but for me pooja and janhvi are still the same but the directions are changed