Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

socioboss9797 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

This content was originally posted by: zack69

https://www.iwmbuzz.com/television/spoilers/yeh-rishtey-hain-pyaar-ke-kunal-yell-kuhu-getting-caught/2019/07/24

Oooh interesting! Thanks for sharing this!

I hope Kuhu finally sees Kunal's real face and realises what she is doing is wrong. Blaming Mishti for everything is not the way out...Kuhu can tell the truth to everyone and reject Kunal.

Dotslover22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Come on Kuhu. Mishti ya apni family nahi toh kamse kam khud ke liye

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: socioboss9797

Oooh interesting! Thanks for sharing this!

I hope Kuhu finally sees Kunal's real face and realises what she is doing is wrong. Blaming Mishti for everything is not the way out...Kuhu can tell the truth to everyone and reject Kunal.

for me its interesting what will make Kuhu reject Kunal? What is Kuhu's upper limit? what will she not do for anyone, like anyone?

right now answer doesn't come to me

Edited by meen123 - 4 years ago
socioboss9797 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: meen123

for me its interesting what will make Kuhu reject Kunal? What is Kuhu's upper limit? what will she not do for anyone, like anyone?

right now answer doesn't come to me

Watching today's conversation between Mishti and Kuhu, I don't think Kuhu is going to back off. She is blindly in love with Kunal and now I don't feel she will gain any senses before her marriage gets done. 

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Watching today's conversation between Mishti and Kuhu, I don't think Kuhu is going to back off. She is blindly in love with Kunal and now I don't feel she will gain any senses before her marriage gets done. 

I still have hopes.. ðŸ¤£

piyasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Exactly.. kuhu is not gonna back off.. its a saying na pyaar me andhe ho jate hain and logic nd sense sab gayab ya udd ho jata hai.. thats true in her case.. i seriously want ki kal ke kal kuku ki wedding ho jaye nd ye siyapa khatam ho.. ðŸ˜• 

socioboss9797 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: piyasingh

Exactly.. kuhu is not gonna back off.. its a saying na pyaar me andhe ho jate hain and logic nd sense sab gayab ya udd ho jata hai.. thats true in her case.. i seriously want ki kal ke kal kuku ki wedding ho jaye nd ye siyapa khatam ho.. ðŸ˜• 

Bold- ikr. Since the start of the show the emphasis has been on getting Kunal's married. Ab bass ho hi jaye. I'm tired of everyone talking about his rishta, his marriage, his sagaai. Ab Abir ki shaadi ki socho sab,please! 

Kuhu is blindly believing Kunal now. Uski dimaag ki batti shaadi ke baad hi jalegi.

Edited by socioboss9797 - 4 years ago
Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: zack69

https://www.iwmbuzz.com/television/spoilers/yeh-rishtey-hain-pyaar-ke-kunal-yell-kuhu-getting-caught/2019/07/24

Acha hai...kuhu was like Kunal jaise itne ache ladke Ko koi reject kaise kar Sakta hai...now you will get your answers