Bahu Begum

Thoughts about the show so far

KiranSD1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Khalid:

I don't think Khalid's antics are necessary. i did feel bad for him in the starting of the show when Noor insulted him. Sure, he's obsessed but he was trying to propose to her. Also, Noor's shirt accidentally ripped off the first time, so it wasn't his mistake, just bad luck. 

But the way he grabbed noor afterwards was uncalled for. That's when I was like, "Alright get this man off the show". Now there's nothing interesting about him, no grey sides, he's just a typical crazy stalker now.

Noor:

I don't see why noor is always so physically close with Azaan. As shayra, I would not be comfortable with my fiance's arm wrapped around another woman and sitting so close to him. Great friends don't need to physically touch like that, stay in your limits. 

The show:

Of course everyone is interested in why Azaan is marrying twice, but I don't think there's any need to bring god into it. Like a divine force is causing his second marriage, by making noor imprint her thumb on the nikkahnama, getting his haldi, name on her mehendi. 

Stop using god to justify polygamy. If its going to happen in the show, hold the characters accountable for their actions. 

Another thing I'm curious about is the fact that they mention "second marriages can occur under special circumstances". So I want to see what that circumstance is, because this is being broadcast to many people across the world. Hopefully the show doesn't spread misinformation about islam.

Also men are required to treat all wives fair and justly. He isn't required to love them equally because he can't control that. But he must spend equal nights with all of them. I wonder how Azaan and Shayra will tackle this aspect. Because the show insinuates that Noor will live with Azaan as a friend. But will this be possible under the rules of a second marriage?

I guess we will wait and see, but hopefully this show can keep our interest until then!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jeenia123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Hello.....liked your views

The stage has been set for second marriage..I think... Faiz and Yasmin dead and bahu begaum considers Noor as her daughter..so she will be forced by others to decide..just my views....or Noor in order to avenge from shayra may herself ask bahu begun to fulfill her promise and marry him with azaan..

And I think Noor will be first wife and shyra second...

Baki let's see how it all unfolds...

P.s. Khalid has just been made goatscape....could be avoided

But was done to set stage for bomb blast and death of Yasmin and faiz.

Still to understand why Noor blamed shayra for same

Edited by jeenia123 - 4 years ago
NoraSM thumbnail

Khalid is mentally unfit, one can't hold him accountable for his misdeeds as he has no understanding of rules and boundaries. I blame his parents for steering him to a very dangerous path, he need love and proper medical care. 

I agree with involving God in this, they should not do this. How do I believe that God is destroying lives of Khalid, Faiz, Khala, Azaan and Shaira to make sure Noor marries Azaan. Everyone is responsible for his actions, if Noor decides to wreck Shaira's home then she is responsible for if, not God or fate. 

Shaira and Azaan's relationship is very mature and secure, Azaan's way of expressing love is touching people. Whenever Shaira is around him, he finds a reason to touch her. Shaira is secure because she understands that Azaan loves her, she doesn't mind him hugging Noor and whenever Azaan is with Noor, you can see he holds Shaira's hand. I am putting my bets on Azaan, he is not like other men who can't stay loyal to one woman. If he can't then Shaira is better off without him. 

NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: jeenia123

Hello.....liked your views

The stage has been set for second marriage..I think... Faiz and Yasmin dead and bahu begaum considers Noor as her daughter..so she will be forced by others to decide..just my views....or Noor in order to avenge from shayra may herself ask bahu begun to fulfill her promise and marry him with azaan..

And I think Noor will be first wife and shyra second...

Baki let's see how it all unfolds...

P.s. Khalid has just been made goatscape....could be avoided

But was done to set stage for bomb blast and death of Yasmin and faiz.

Still to understand why Noor blamed shayra for same

@bold Interesting 

Didn't he say in the promo that he is going to marry his friend and his wife will accompany him? Shaira was introduced as his first wife 

jeenia123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: NoraSM

@bold Interesting 

Didn't he say in the promo that he is going to marry his friend and his wife will accompany him? Shaira was introduced as his first wife 

I don't remember really..let's wait and watch...

joypallavi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NoraSM

Khalid is mentally unfit, one can't hold him accountable for his misdeeds as he has no understanding of rules and boundaries. I blame his parents for steering him to a very dangerous path, he need love and proper medical care. 

I agree with involving God in this, they should not do this. How do I believe that God is destroying lives of Khalid, Faiz, Khala, Azaan and Shaira to make sure Noor marries Azaan. Everyone is responsible for his actions, if Noor decides to wreck Shaira's home then she is responsible for if, not God or fate. 

Shaira and Azaan's relationship is very mature and secure, Azaan's way of expressing love is touching people. Whenever Shaira is around him, he finds a reason to touch her. Shaira is secure because she understands that Azaan loves her, she doesn't mind him hugging Noor and whenever Azaan is with Noor, you can see he holds Shaira's hand. I am putting my bets on Azaan, he is not like other men who can't stay loyal to one woman. If he can't then Shaira is better off without him. 

And moreover sharia belong from London  so she is more liberal .

Houstonmom thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: joypallavi

And moreover sharia belong from London  so she is more liberal .

Shayra is open minded but no woman in the world would be ok with sharing her husband unless a huge circumstance forces her to ,even then it’s not full heartedly accepted.

In this case it’s still unclear exactly what the reason is but when we put the clues together.

Yasmin made Shayra promise to keep Noor happy and watch out for her . She pretty much made Raziya Begum promise as well to look out for Noor. Yasmin also mentioned that Azaan will take care of Noor in her absence. They layed down the foundation that Yasmin will soon die and everyone has to take care of Noor as her dieing wish which everyone will have to respect and carry out even if against there own happiness.

Noor was nearly molested and Shayra kept her secret from everyone including Azaan that point has to come back into the open soon. She also mentioned that they will always be close and together and that scene when the three hugged and the mothers prayed that they always be united has a significant meaning.

If  Feiz and Yasmin both die in the blast Noor will be an orphan that is in danger of being hurt or attacked physically or mentally by khalids family tarnishing her reputation by lieing about the molestation incident forcing Azaan to marry Noor for the sake of saving her reputation. Or  even under the excuse of taking care of her ( stupid reason sorry but it happens🤔)

I also agree they are way over doing the destiny symbolism and it’s hurting Noors character.

Previously read someone comment about Noors character being this way because of her fandom . I respectfully disagree. It was mentioned in an article that Sami was offered both parts and she chose to play Noor as she liked the characters unpredictability Noor is a fun character holds no grudges and lives life care free . She wants glitz and glamor wants to live life like a queen and not wait or suffer  in short a spoiled brat 😆.Noor believes that love comes after marriage all she cared about was the guys looks, a house ,car ,and money when she agreed to marriage. She held no grudge against Shayra or Azaan if anything he is like her brother hence  the closeness and constant touching and that’s why Shayra isn’t bothered by it.

What happens next is the mystery. Why is she blaming Shayra and not anyone else or even Shayra and Azaan together  is the question. All I can think of is the secret they kept . If Shayra gets Khalid arrested and the blast happened out of retaliation that would be a strong reason for revenge against her but other then that I’m clueless.🤷‍♀️

Edited by Houstonmom - 4 years ago
Anuteja10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Houstonmom

Shayra is open minded but no woman in the world would be ok with sharing her husband unless a huge circumstance forces her to ,even then it’s not full heartedly accepted.

In this case it’s still unclear exactly what the reason is but when we put the clues together.

Yasmin made Shayra promise to keep Noor happy and watch out for her . She pretty much made Raziya Begum promise as well to look out for Noor. Yasmin also mentioned that Azaan will take care of Noor in her absence. They layed down the foundation that Yasmin will soon die and everyone has to take care of Noor as her dieing wish which everyone will have to respect and carry out even if against there own happiness.

Noor was nearly molested and Shayra kept her secret from everyone including Azaan that point has to come back into the open soon. She also mentioned that they will always be close and together and that scene when the three hugged and the mothers prayed that they always be united has a significant meaning.

If  Feiz and Yasmin both die in the blast Noor will be an orphan that is in danger of being hurt or attacked physically or mentally by khalids family tarnishing her reputation by lieing about the molestation incident forcing Azaan to marry Noor for the sake of saving her reputation. Or  even under the excuse of taking care of her ( stupid reason sorry but it happens🤔)

I also agree they are way over doing the destiny symbolism and it’s hurting Noors character.

Previously read someone comment about Noors character being this way because of her fandom . I respectfully disagree. It was mentioned in an article that Sami was offered both parts and she chose to play Noor as she liked the characters unpredictability Noor is a fun character holds no grudges and lives life care free . She wants glitz and glamor wants to live life like a queen and not wait or suffer  in short a spoiled brat 😆.Noor believes that love comes after marriage all she cared about was the guys looks, a house ,car ,and money when she agreed to marriage. She held no grudge against Shayra or Azaan if anything he is like her brother hence  the closeness and constant touching and that’s why Shayra isn’t bothered by it.

What happens next is the mystery. Why is she blaming Shayra and not anyone else or even Shayra and Azaan together  is the question. All I can think of is the secret they kept . If Shayra gets Khalid arrested and the blast happened out of retaliation that would be a strong reason for revenge against her but other then that I’m clueless.🤷‍♀️

wow Maya extraordinary comment dear🤗well said 👏

Yah she herself choose that character because she wanted something different from earlier 

Will see why she blames shayra after the blast 

Hru maya

Houstonmom thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anuteja10

wow Maya extraordinary comment dear🤗well said 👏

Yah she herself choose that character because she wanted something different from earlier 

Will see why she blames shayra after the blast 

Hru maya

🤗Aww thank you cutie pie. I’m fine sweetheart how are you and your kids?

Yes hope the next episode will give us an idea about the dramatic turn in Noors character.