MisHaan os : " A Surprise Gift" - Page 3

Posted: 4 years ago

A surprise gift indeed๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ loved it ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ at first reading the title I thought Ruhaan will gift something but it was the other way around and how lovely it was...just wow๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ especially Mishti on her knees and her confession to Ruhaan wow wow wow he's the sun of her life๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ thanks a lot for this surprise gift Vasanti๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

Originally posted by Vartika026

A surprise gift indeed๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ loved it ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ at first reading the title I thought Ruhaan will gift something but it was the other way around and how lovely it was...just wow๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ especially Mishti on her knees and her confession to Ruhaan wow wow wow he's the sun of her life๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ thanks a lot for this surprise gift Vasanti๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

Thanks a lot dear:-)(again you have to accept it) 

I'm very happy that you loved it dear :-)

And again you're saying thanks (like mishti you make me drown in thanks rain...) 

And  We all want mishti confession, MisHaan marriage ,their happy married life in dream home, cute nok-jok after marriage & lot more scenes but cvs wasted 20 epi with SD:-(. If they showed these kinds of scenes means how cute it will be but now we can only fulfill our wish through ff/os/ss.

Originally posted by Growmoon

Thanks a lot dear:-)(again you have to accept it) 

I'm very happy that you loved it dear :-)

And again you're saying thanks (like mishti you make me drown in thanks rain...) 

And  We all want mishti confession, MisHaan marriage ,their happy married life in dream home, cute nok-jok after marriage & lot more scenes but cvs wasted 20 epi with SD:-(. If they showed these kinds of scenes means how cute it will be but now we can only fulfill our wish through ff/os/ss.

Yes you're so right dear....I wish we'd gotten some post marriage nok jhok n pregnant Mishti n mishtu's confession but the damn CVS!!๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก 

But we can fulfill our wish by writing n reading our imagination๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ 

What a beautiful OS

Wow misthi surprised ruhaan on his birthday๐Ÿค—

It was emotional yet overwhelmed moment for himโค๏ธ

Coz it was first time ruhaan celebrate his birthday that to with his love misthiโค๏ธ

Wow mishaan confession was emotional totally love it โค๏ธ

Originally posted by cuteariya

What a beautiful OS

Wow misthi surprised ruhaan on his birthday๐Ÿค—

It was emotional yet overwhelmed moment for himโค๏ธ

Coz it was first time ruhaan celebrate his birthday that to with his love misthiโค๏ธ

Wow mishaan confession was emotional totally love it โค๏ธ

Thanks a lot dear๐Ÿค—

I'm happy you loved it  ๐Ÿ˜ƒ