YRHPK LIVE Written Update 24 Jul 2019

Posted: 4 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks suta🤗

The moment I feel. Kunal can change he goes to back to his old ways.. And kuhu pyar me andhi.... Email I'd was so lame... Anyone who knew her.. If she was that clever apna name I'd me na daalti

Originally posted by meen123

Thanks suta🤗

The moment I feel. Kunal can change he goes to back to his old ways.. And kuhu pyar me andhi.... Email I'd was so lame... Anyone who knew her.. If she was that clever apna name I'd me na daalti

It’s not fair meen you get to update the romantic episodes ..while my updates have no romance 💔

Thank you Suta 🤗.. am glad AM will be working together for the Sangeet prep.. Kunal has stooped so low, I feel it is going to be such a daunting ordeal for him to get into anyone’s good books ( if at all the redemption track ensues )... however , he will never have my sympathies.. period !! Am glad that Kuhu did not believe Mish would jeopardise their alliance.. but she is being such a dunderhead.,   the guy is ordering you to prove your love  minutes after your ring ceremony! Btw I am confused , how precap says it’s Mish’s ID when Kuhu in haste sent it from hers ? 😔.. did I miss something ? Anyhow, not fretting because at least BP, BM and Abir are not going to believe that Mish would do this 

Edited by Aanchal15 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Sutapasima

It’s not fair meen you get to update the romantic episodes ..while my updates have no romance 💔

😆that isn't true. You had my bday episode to update. God what episode it was. I was insanely jealous of you then don't forget last week Monday ka episode dekh we all got boiled with anger.. And rest of the week was so blissful 

Awww🤗 if any consolation we know this sending mail is gonna backfire badly. 

Edited by meen123 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Aanchal15

Thank you Suta 🤗.. am glad AM will be working together for the Sangeet prep.. Kunal has stooped so low, I feel it is going to be such a daunting ordeal for him to get into anyone’s good books ( if at all the redemption track ensues )... however , he will never have my sympathies.. period !! Am glad that Kuhu did not believe Mish would jeopardise their alliance.. but she is being such a dunderhead.,   the guy is ordering you to prove your love  minutes after your ring ceremony! Btw I am confused , how precap says it’s Mish’s ID when Kuhu in haste sent it from hers ? 😔.. did I miss something ? Anyhow, not fretting because at least BP, BM and Abir are not going to believe that Mish would do this 

Kunal ke liye mere man me sympathies ni pity hai bahut saari🤣 the guy can't enjoy his own engagement lol neither he is letting kuhu enjoy it

He is stooping to such level ke koi maaf ni krega use.. 

Kunal ke liye mere man me sympathies ni pity hai bahut saari🤣 the guy can't enjoy his own engagement lol neither he is letting kuhu enjoy it

meen , at least you are exhibiting some kind of emotion for him ,  🤣.. main tho who bhi kar nahi pa rahi hoon 😆

meen , at least you are exhibiting some kind of emotion for him ,  🤣.. main tho who bhi kar nahi pa rahi hoon 😆

Aanch uske bad Royal ignore kr ri hu usko... Hopeless case he is trying to be.. 

You know he reminds me to be happy when happiness comes. Muje b enjoy krana ni aata,  to atleast mishbir thoda bahut enjoy kr hi rhe h na despite hurdles everyone else creates 

No feeling is a good feeling 😆

Aanch uske bad Royal ignore kr ri hu usko... Hopeless case he is trying to be.. 

You know he reminds me to be happy when happiness comes. Muje b enjoy krana ni aata,  to atleast mishbir thoda bahut enjoy kr hi rhe h na despite hurdles everyone else creates 

No feeling is a good feeling 😆

meen, 🤗. Tum Mishbir ko puri tarah se enjoy kar or life ko bhi .. You deserve it girl !! And thank you for your pearls of wisdom 😂 

meen, 🤗. Tum Mishbir ko puri tarah se enjoy kar or life ko bhi .. You deserve it girl !! And thank you for your pearls of wisdom 😂 

🤗       aanch and back at you bb

Full koshish hai