YHM Discussion Thread #1 - Page 4

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by Phoenix-

So Ishita and all the Bhallas except Shagun are going to recognize this impostor as Raman...🤣🤣🤣 Shagun would have never done that. She knows who the real Raman is. True love. ❤️ 

According to the article even bhallas didn't accept him as Raman.

Yes shagun's is true love that's why she is convinced that Raman is dead and making ishita to accept it desperately ,who firmly believed that Raman is alive 

Originally posted by venu66

I too wish ah losses bcoz of same reason, and there is heavy competition too in  this season coz of Faisal and DDD serial actor, I don't know his name, they are trained dancers and judge himself told one is world champion 

And who are finalists u are saying about

EKTA pitch are all are her actors  so it is her marketing..

Ah, shardhs, urvashi, Aly , dance actor, Mahabharata Krishna, etc all the NB actors are her actors who are acting in her serials...or acted..so it her marketing..

This year too it is going to be ..let's not discuss more on this ..why to talk Bout nepotism ki dukaan. For whom yhm was destroyed..

Yes shagun's is true love that's why she is convinced that Raman is dead and making ishita to accept it desperately ,who firmly believed that Raman is alive 

Edited by sreeu12345 - 4 years ago

First she said she would cry over now this..

Pakkaa she is delusional like their nepotism star.

Leave her, no use. Gone case.

Originally posted by Phoenix-

So Ishita and all the Bhallas except Shagun are going to recognize this impostor as Raman...🤣🤣🤣 Shagun would have never done that. She knows who the real Raman is. True love. ❤️ 

Yes that's why your shaggy baggy was convinced that Raman was dead in that plane crash..Wow what a true love i must say 🤪🤢🤬

I think kp is shooting today for yhm because I think I saw kp's car in shireen insta story present on yhm set 

[QUOTE=Dt_kp_divan]

I think kp is shooting today for yhm because I think I saw kp's car in shireen insta story present on yhm set 

[/QUOTE

If he quit why would be there,

If yes

Why 

[QUOTE=sreeu12345]I am not sure if you can see shireen insta story and confirm because I think kp also has a blue car. So please just see and confirm 

Originally posted by IshRaian

Another thing, if they permanently replace KP, they cannot show flashback scenes of IshRa anymore. That would mean disaster. 

It would be more than disaster for those who would be watching the show

It will surely affect the trps!

Will the show survive till the return of KP?

These morons still want to make money from a dead corpse! Even an orphaned dead body is cremated properly 

But here they are leaving it to decay 

Atleast had the hope that last episode of yhm will have ishra together but that too will remain a dream...