|| Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 Creation Gallery 2 ||[DT Note Page 3 & 41] - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

What’s with so much spam? These are literally screenshots? not even proper creations? 

Epi 22.7.29

PreRish x 4 Part 1 

> Please refrain from spamming & chatting in the creations gallery.

This gif deserves more appreciation so requoting 

@mods : The comment here by Kalank targets me that suggests that I am spamming and also my creations are just screenshots combined. I know my edits are just simple screenshots with added colouring, but please let me know if I dont have a right to post these creations of mine or even have spammed or both. Previous CG too I was targeted for posting the creations of mine or rather shall I say just same similar screenshots coloured combines that are not even proper edits by standards  and you had cleared that by saying one could post a minimum of 4 - 5 edits in a post not just 2/3. Awaiting for your answer. 

Edited by MisHumptyDumpty - 4 years ago

Originally posted by MisHumptyDumpty

@mods : The comment here by Kalank targets me that suggests that I am spamming and also my creations are just coloured screenshots combined. I know my edits are just simple screenshots with added colouring, but please let me know if I dont have a right to post these creations of mine or even have spammed or both. Previous CG too I was targeted for posting the creations of mine or rather shall I say just same similar screenshots coloured combines that are not even proper edits by standards  and you had cleared that by saying one could post a minimum of 4 - 5 edits in a post not just 2/3. Awaiting for your answer. 

The mods clearly said that one can use up two posts at a time, not more than this, especially if the creations are content heavy, which screenshots are not! You are breaking rules! 

Edited by kalank - 4 years ago

@Kalank : Thank you for the concern, I shall take the words of the mods and do whatever they say! 

@mods : Pls reply. 

It's ok to post 2 at a time, if the edits are heavy, members can split those and post in 2 posts - MOD 

Edited by kalank - 4 years ago