Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Awesome... Read all the parts in a go 

And you were brilliant

Can't wait for the next part

Please update soon ☺

ShumiM thumbnail

Ahh their kashmakash .....what do or say ,what not to do say! may be it will help them to build their future relationship .their will be kashmakash but they will find a middle ground and strengthen their life together.beautiful writing I specially like prerna 'a back hug to bajaj and cried her heart out,soak his shirt and thank you part.update soon. Thanks 

sparkling_gems thumbnail

Absolutely wonderful.. the story has touched the core of my heart.. Mr. Bajaj tried to bridge the gap between mother (Veena) and daughter (Prerna), and for that he even didn't hesitate to confess how he forced her to marry her for all right spirit. As they say whatever happens, happens for good and Prerna's break up with Anurag and marriage with Bajaj will definitely bring some good to them. 

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Loved it. We got to see Kashmakash many times in this one.
The awkwardness she feels when he enters Kuki's room which he understood and plans to leave soon. Kuki darling is so sweet, I wish she makes them sleep with her in the show too in the near future.

The whole helping her and tending her toe is brilliantly written. He is ready to back out from his plan to teach a lesson to Anurag, just so she does not have to listen to the insults/taunts from Basus. But she is ready to stay so that he can continue his plan. "I am Mrs.Bajaj , your wife and Kuki's mother and that's the reality of my life"❤️

The complete family slept on the bed❤️. Breakfast scene. Veena and Shivi are here and he convinced them. Veena's words for MB👏. The hug, her tears, and thank you, and the ending.

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

@Thank you Sneha, Tanika, lovezindagi, AMMY12, eisha10, ❤️🤗

@Komlika - yess Bajaj will bridge the gap between maa beti only then saasuma will be damad bhakt 😆

aur baaki sab unres kijiye 😆

munnihyderabad thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShumiM

Ahh their kashmakash .....what do or say ,what not to do say! may be it will help them to build their future relationship .their will be kashmakash but they will find a middle ground and strengthen their life together.beautiful writing I specially like prerna 'a back hug to bajaj and cried her heart out,soak his shirt and thank you part.update soon. Thanks 

thank you Shumi❤️ 🤗 yess amidst initial awkwardness and dilemmas they will find a middle ground ..  Prerna was too emotional and moved and short of words and her feelings came through the hug and the tears ... 

munnihyderabad thumbnail

Originally posted by: sparkling_gems

Absolutely wonderful.. the story has touched the core of my heart.. Mr. Bajaj tried to bridge the gap between mother (Veena) and daughter (Prerna), and for that he even didn't hesitate to confess how he forced her to marry her for all right spirit. As they say whatever happens, happens for good and Prerna's break up with Anurag and marriage with Bajaj will definitely bring some good to them. 

yess he let's out his heart even if he used unfair means ... on paper ... that genuine confession made Veena realize what Mr.Bajaj is as a person 
.. it's good when things happen our way.. but it's better when they don't because it happens as per upar wale ki marzi which can be even better ..; and that's nothing but hope and positive attitude 

Thank you, glad you like it  ❤️🤗 and say hellooo to your baby sister Munni ❤️

Edited by munnihyderabad - 4 years ago
munnihyderabad thumbnail

Originally posted by: MR21

Loved it. We got to see Kashmakash many times in this one.
The awkwardness she feels when he enters Kuki's room which he understood and plans to leave soon. Kuki darling is so sweet, I wish she makes them sleep with her in the show too in the near future.

The whole helping her and tending her toe is brilliantly written. He is ready to back out from his plan to teach a lesson to Anurag, just so she does not have to listen to the insults/taunts from Basus. But she is ready to stay so that he can continue his plan. "I am Mrs.Bajaj , your wife and Kuki's mother and that's the reality of my life"❤️

The complete family slept on the bed❤️. Breakfast scene. Veena and Shivi are here and he convinced them. Veena's words for MB👏. The hug, her tears, and thank you, and the ending.

Kuki is a cutiepie ... yess for her he is ready to back off.. but then she doesn't want to be the reason for him to back out... I wish Veena maa says those lines to MB and praise damad ji

thank you Ramya for the feedback, glad you liked it ❤️🤗

Kira_James thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Awesome.   Read all the parts in a go

Nice story

munnihyderabad thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kira_James

Awesome.   Read all the parts in a go

Nice story