Hello there beautiful people!:)

Posted: 4 years ago

Hello there beautiful people🤗

I am Jiya😳

I lived in Zindagi Ki Mehak  forum for a long time then the ending of the show left a scar so deep that it took me such a long time to heal and come back here.😆

I love Arjit..he is cute and hot at the same time😛

My arrival was delayed by the IF itself,it won't let me login😔 but still I made it. 😳

And..I am hearing about a promo which is really a twist bcoz it sounds like Noor is going to be the grey one when I thought it would be Shayra.😕

Keeping all these things aside,  I really hope that I can be a part of this Bahu Begum family too.smiley42Seeing the promo,tough times are ahead and I promise to be there for you all.😛

Jiya❤️

Originally posted by dewcute

I am Jiya😳

I lived in Zindagi Ki Mehak  forum for a long time then the ending of the show left a scar so deep that it took me such a long time to heal and come back here.😆

My arrival was delayed by the IF itself,it won't let me login😔 but still I made it. 😳

And..I am hearing about a promo which is really a twist bcoz it sounds like Noor is going to be the grey one when I thought it would be Shayra.😕

Keeping all these things aside,  I really hope that I can be a part of this Bahu Begum family too.smiley42Seeing the promo,tough times are ahead and I promise to be there for you all.😛

Jiya❤️

hi Jiya🤗

Welcome welcome 🤗

Glad you decided to join here 

Will have fun 

As per new promo noor turns into grey 😥

Originally posted by Anuteja10

hi Jiya🤗

Welcome welcome 🤗

Glad you decided to join here 

Will have fun 

As per new promo noor turns into grey 😥

Anuuuuuuuuuuuu🤗

I am soo happy to see u here❤️

Noor is grey? But in the production house page and all they have introduced Azaan and Noor as their new couple so I thought Shayra will be grey😕

I am Jiya😳

Jiya❤️

Hi  Jiya,

Welcome to this forum 🤗

Let's see whether Noor actually turns grey or not & as sometimes it is different from what it seems.

Double post

Edited by kavya1994 - 4 years ago

Anuuuuuuuuuuuu🤗

I am soo happy to see u here❤️

Noor is grey? But in the production house page and all they have introduced Azaan and Noor as their new couple so I thought Shayra will be grey😕

just wait for few days dear we will get what we want 😜😁

Originally posted by kavya1994

Hi  Jiya,

Welcome to this forum 🤗

Let's see whether Noor actually turns grey or not & as sometimes it is different from what it seems.

Thanks Kavya😳🤗

Yeah..Sometimes misleading promos are shown to grab the attention of viewers,I hope it is something like that..its too early to pull my hairs out for the show.Its just the 2nd week for god sake.😆

Originally posted by Anuteja10

just wait for few days dear we will get what we want 😜😁

But I wanna see AzNoor😛

But I wanna see AzNoor😛

Me too wanna see AzNoor 😉

welcome Jiya 🤗

🤗Omg my jiya baby is finally back!!!!

How are you sweetheart? Missed you so much!!!