•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

SPM ~My Musings 22.7.19~ Once bitten twice shy

Kainat bends over backwards to make amends with Saltanat .But Saltanat is mighty hurt by  her scheming now, so called sister. Now it stands to reason that she is extra cautious with Kainat. It's interesting to see how desperate Kainat is to win Saltanat’s trust ,and how cold Saltanat is to distance herself from Kainat. 

Even Kainat's show of remorse and use of emotional black mail is to no avail. The truth of the matter is Kainat being her blood sister   is of no significance to Saltanat. Neelam was, and will be Saltanat’s sister always. So now when Kainat makes claims  on being her real sister  they are sham empty words ,quite without sincere emotions. However Kainat continues to interpret Saltanat’s abrasive manner by benign  reminders to Saltanat , had she not felt  sisterly emotions, why  would  she with hold telling others about her misdeeds?

But the stark reality is there is no depth in Kainat’s sentiments. It's all about her giving false impressions of  change of heart and attitude. All about planting a lull of complacency  , especially in Saltanat her sister.. for under this sense of well being, Kainat shall strike again! when people least suspect, it coming..

The sangeet ceremony starts with a bang! Neelam  hosts the ceremony  much to the delight of both Zaroon and Saltanat.  Clearly the occasion brings smiles , joy and total approval from all family members for the, to be married couple Saltanat and Zaroon. Kainat with dignity watches all proceedings with a plastic smile fixed on her face. Neelam as usual empowers the love story of today, Saltanat and Zaroon. Once again Neelam openly speaks about how lucky Saltanat is to get a boy like Zaroon. I found Neelam’s  veiled taunts to Kainat and herevil eye ,quite offensive. No wonder Kainat always felt like a pariah in this house hold.

The dances were great ! as  they were inclusive of the elders of the family, including Mainjaan and Dadi!!  something quite novel. A special treat for the to be married couple.Kainat’s dance item about a sister sacrificing her happiness, for the sake of her younger sister was apt.

The down side before the music and dance function, is the expected throwing out of Sabina from  the marriage,plus all marriage functions. Zainab does the  honours, clearly to please Rubina and Ghazala.Kainat too plays the game, hypocritically sees Sabina on her way out. One strategic hug for Sabina, orders her by Kainat , to undertake the job of unleashing the chandelier on Saltanat , disguised as a waiter!

Sabina disguised as a waiter loosens the rope that holds the heavy chandelier in mid air. It comes crashing down! All are horrified as it comes  down forcefully on Saltanat ! Zaroon bellows Saltanat!

Precap: Seems Saltanat is unharmed.. her rolled figure lies on the side.. I would imagine investigations would be underway.. did Kainat protect her sister? like she vowed she would..  that any danger moving towards Saltanat would have to go through Kainat first! If this is the case? Then will Kainat win Saltanat’s trust?

Overall typical pre-nuptial function , which tells us that this weeks episodes will be based mostly on happy marriage related functions. It was nice to see Neelam, Humza and Jibran ..

Thanks Irshita for your ongoing support.. love hammie

Edited by Hamlet53 - 4 years ago

Hello hammie, 

Quite a fast paced edited episode.. 

The family dance was quite nice..esp Miajaan and dadi.. good to see a glimpse of Humza.. so Ayub is still there.. I thought he was forgotten.. 

Am curious what next after the Saroon wedding? The wedding as such does not hold my interest. It should be done and dusted to move forward..

Zaroon remains wary of Kainaat’s sudden change.. will he continue to suspect Kainaat for the chandelier incident? Cuz I am guessing Sultanat would definitely be taken in by the sister act of Kainaat. 

originally posted by Lonelythots

Hello hammie,  hello lonelythots, good to see you in the new week.. 

Quite a fast paced edited episode.. 

yes was.. to the point too.. let the ceremonies begin !

The family dance was quite nice..esp Miajaan and dadi.. good to see a glimpse of Humza.. so Ayub is still there.. I thought he was forgotten.. 

yes Ayub and humza sat at the same table.. and neelam was loving being the mistress of ceremonies!

Am curious what next after the Saroon wedding? The wedding as such does not hold my interest. It should be done and dusted to move forward..

well with Kainat there is no dearth of giving shocks during the pre-nups and I would imagine after marriage too she will be up to no good... yes the whole saroon marriage track is predictable.. writers must be relieved they have to make episodes around various rituals..

Zaroon remains wary of Kainaat’s sudden change.. will he continue to suspect Kainaat for the chandelier incident? Cuz I am guessing Sultanat would definitely be taken in by the sister act of Kainaat. 

zaroon newest preoccupation is a gruff  expression, whenever it comes to Kainat.. mind you i recall he always had an immense aversion towards the girl , he hurt.. even in the beginning he wanted saltanat to himself.. i can think of many adjectives for the character.. he's not  gods great gift to women,as Neelam to paint him!

thank heavens the show has underlying conflict and suspense.. it keeps me latched on the show. Lovely to hear from you , love hammie