Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke

Koi bhi cheez aik beti ki samaan say badhi nahi hoti 22 July Analysis

fangirl1012 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

“For me, a father supplies sperm and his part of the chromosomes necessary for life. But a dad? He gives of his time & wisdom while nurturing forever memories and life lessons with his heart.” 

― Sandra Sealy

BP is Misthi's actual dad. Time and time again he has stood up for her . Even today hoe beautifully he made every one realize that it doesn't matter if Mish isn't his daughter by blood she is his daughter though and hence she deserves respect. I am glad he called out the whole family for their hypocritical actions. He truly understand Mish. Abir in many ways reminds me of him. As expected Mish decides to stay away from the festivities but Abir rats her out to BP. How adorable so now Abir has also started mission makkhan lagao future father in law. Loved how Mish looked at his pic and said in anger"I willl kill you ajeeb rajvansh". So, now she is miffed at Abir. Homeboy isn't leaving any stone unturned on mission makhan lagao saas. Boy is full on boasting gleefully about all the work he is doing. When BM says " Iss liay kaam kar rahay takay heeray jaisay larki milay" and he is like"Aap ka heera kaha hain?" Obviously he meant Mish. So that beautiful kangan is being used to pacify Mish. One of the most important dialogue though was uttered by Abir in his conversation with Nanu"I love you bolnay say zyada important baat yay hain kay main har pareshani har muskil main uss kay saath hu" this is such a big hint. No matter whatever web Mish is caught in due to the trio Abir will always stand by her side. Haaye how wonderfully he understands the stressors related to this wedding Mish faces. He is willing to wait for his love story to start. Its so refreshing to see a male lead who isn't forcing his girl to choose, enforcing his opinion on her  or manhandling her.  Abir and BP truly our gems and the men every girl needs in her life.

Stray thoughts

Kunal kay liay everything is a business deal insaan hain yeah robort Kuhu really needs to wake up and see reality

That precap  though minus Shewt was so hot☺️

Poor Mish is angry at her ajeeb rajvansh so she told BM she doesn't like anyone 

This is short and written in haste but tbh we didn't have any AM scenes today so forgive me.

Edited by fangirl1012 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

music_l0ver036 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

How did Abir even know that Mishti was at that place tho? That confused me lol 

but yeah I agree with everything else you said. It was so good to see BP being incredibly supportive of Mishti and how he realized she must have felt unwanted by her own family. It was so sad to hear Mishti say "Now we're talking about their daughter getting married" as if she's some intruder and not a family member herself. It really broke my heart. 

Keerthija thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Wonderful analysis👏

Bade papa yesterday reminded me of Mohan bhatnager in na bole tum na Maine kuch kaha❤️ I just love him. He being a step father is more than biological father itself and today bade papa also did the same..

Keep it up 👍

Aanchal15 thumbnail

Wonderfully written as always Zara 👏🤗... Mish’s inner monologue and her despondency was so heart wrenching .. BP is a perfect father👏.. I was so exulted to see him castigate everyone, and I loved Abir’s subtle hint about Mish wanting to stay away from the festivities.,yes, Majnu won me over once again with those profound words (to Nanu) and precap is a sizzler !! 😆..

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fangirl1012

“For me, a father supplies sperm and his part of the chromosomes necessary for life. But a dad? He gives of his time & wisdom while nurturing forever memories and life lessons with his heart.” 

― Sandra Sealy

BP is Misthi's actual dad. Time and time again he has stood up for her . Even today hoe beautifully he made every one realize that it doesn't matter if Mish isn't his daughter by blood she is his daughter though and hence she deserves respect. I am glad he called out the whole family for their hypocritical actions. 

He truly is her dad..how come he says things with serenity and makes his point across. I am yet to find a man who can maintain the poise at home and outside both..

He truly understand Mish. Abir in many ways reminds me of him. As expected Mish decides to stay away from the festivities but Abir rats her out to BP. How adorable so now Abir has also started mission makkhan lagao future father in law. Loved how Mish looked at his pic and said in anger"I willl kill you ajeeb rajvansh". So, now she is miffed at Abir. Homeboy isn't leaving any stone unturned on mission makhan lagao saas. Boy is full on boasting gleefully about all the work he is doing. When BM says " Iss liay kaam kar rahay takay heeray jaisay larki milay" and he is like"Aap ka heera kaha hain?" Obviously he meant Mish. So that beautiful kangan is being used to pacify Mish. One of the most important dialogue though was uttered by Abir in his conversation with Nanu"I love you bolnay say zyada important baat yay hain kay main har pareshani har muskil main uss kay saath hu" this is such a big hint. No matter whatever web Mish is caught in due to the trio Abir will always stand by her side. Haaye how wonderfully he understands the stressors related to this wedding Mish faces.

Isn't it beautiful when someone understands miniscule change in your voice or in your eyes..He is willing to wait for his love story to start. Its so refreshing to see a male lead who isn't forcing his girl to choose, enforcing his opinion on her  or manhandling her.  Abir and BP truly our gems and the men every girl needs in her life.

I truly love these people talk, if they are angry they let it show through their eyes...through words..not vulgar words, not abuse

Stray thoughts

Kunal kay liay everything is a business deal insaan hain yeah robort Kuhu really needs to wake up and see reality

That precap  though minus Shewt was so hot☺️

Poor Mish is angry at her ajeeb rajvansh so she told BM she doesn't like anyone 

This is short and written in haste but tbh we didn't have any AM scenes today so forgive me.