Vish

Aditya's confession sincere?

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

the confession happened so fast. I was thinking it was going to take another few months. Then I remembered that Aditya was promising himself early on that he will make Aliya fall for him. Was the confession a part of his plan?

makes me wonder

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

i don't think it's aditya's plan coz he look he seriously love aliya

& the show is finite show so showing fake confession will be stupid

i really hope it's not fake from aditya's side coz it will break aliya beyond🤔 

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Looking at the jet speed of the story I don't think makers will introduce that twist but one cannot trust Indian TV makers. I am hoping that's not the case but let's see.

cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: BeyondHorizon

Looking at the jet speed of the story I don't think makers will introduce that twist but one cannot trust Indian TV makers. I am hoping that's not the case but let's see.

exactly we can't trust indian tv writers they can do anything

just hope they won't destroy adya🤔

Dear10 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Aditya was ready to die with aliya and more worried for her when that snake attack him all this just for revenge. I don't think AditYa as character is revengeful he is very clear with his mind he only care about few people in life and here toh all time his life is on risk plan kya karega ðŸ˜†

BeyondHorizon thumbnail

After yesterday's episode it is clear he loves her. Just hoping they don't drag this misunderstanding track for long. Loved it when he gave it back to her ðŸ˜† But Aliya is not wrong in her place either. She believed what she saw and not what she heard. 

Dear10 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Aliya was not wrong but the way she was character assassinating of Aditya i really don't know how MU going to clear ðŸ¥±

Waiting for Sabrina and Aliya's love track their trust level is more High than AdYa😆

BeyondHorizon thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dear10

Aliya was not wrong but the way she was character assassinating of Aditya i really don't know how MU going to clear ðŸ¥±

Waiting for Sabrina and Aliya's love track their trust level is more High than AdYa😆

@bold - ðŸ¤£