Yeh Teri Galiyan

Yeh Teri Galliyan Written Updates 22 ,& 23 Jul 2019

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dyer.a thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Though the episode was good but again the precap...again asmita will be humiliated how long will this go on they say they are going to teach Nandini a lesson but nothing happens as she is always two steps ahead of them and our dumb good guys end up losing literally fed up of this continuous winning of bad guys I want shaan to now teach a lesson to Nandini but it doesn't seem to be happening any time soon...that RM is really a useless guy siding with nandini really that girl lied about her identity duped shaan into marrying her but still how long will this go on with the villains having an upper hand always???

This is what fans always questioned Palki malhotra about to which she used to take offense...she is talking about negativity but her show is one of the most negative show on TV right now what of that?

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: dyer.a

Though the episode was good but again the precap...again asmita will be humiliated how long will this go on they say they are going to teach Nandini a lesson but nothing happens as she is always two steps ahead of them and our dumb good guys end up losing literally fed up of this continuous winning of bad guys I want shaan to now teach a lesson to Nandini but it doesn't seem to be happening any time soon...that RM is really a useless guy siding with nandini really that girl lied about her identity duped shaan into marrying her but still how long will this go on with the villains having an upper hand always???

This is what fans always questioned Palki malhotra about to which she used to take offense...she is talking about negativity but her show is one of the most negative show on TV right now what of that?

she feels negativity gets TRPs 

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

she feels negativity gets TRPs 

Conflicts progress all fictional narratives but fans are garnered only when it's done right.

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

Conflicts progress all fictional narratives but fans are garnered only when it's done right.

Fans just keep waiting in vain for some positivity in the story of their fav stars .. luckily that Hridoy was missing most of the time today ...i have I started hating that guy ðŸ˜¡

Edited by Sutapasima - 4 years ago
Sutapasima thumbnail

Hello friend ..I just got curious to know if you were a girl or a guy ?? 

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Fans just keep waiting in vain for some positivity in the story of their fav stars .. luckily that Hridoy was missing most of the time today ...i have I started hating that guy ðŸ˜¡

The fact that an attempted rapist is still roaming around unpunished is just ðŸ¤¢

Somebody needs to give a catalog of romantic films to these writers so that they know what a love story actually looks like.

dyer.a thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

A guy does it make any difference???

Sutapasima thumbnail

A guy does it make any difference???

Am asking out of curiosity ... why do guys like to be active on other social media like FB, Twitter, Insta but not in IF ?? I have noticed very few guys discussing freely here .. why is it so ?? 

Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Nivi should be arrested for a lot of other things. Her character needs to end with a lot of others.