Nach Baliye 9

Nach Baliye 9 Gets Its First Batch of 'HI-FI' Contestants!

BanBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

Nach Baliye 9 Gets Its First Batch of 'HI-FI' Contestants!

Nach Baliye has introduced a new concept of 'HI-FI'...

July 22, 2019 1:20 PM

Ranjini Nair View Profile

One of the most favorite dance reality show of television, Nach Baliye is back with Season 9 and the audience is witnessing real-life couple and ex-couples shaking their leg together. As the show kick-started with the first episode, we saw gamut of  emotions on display.

After the block-buster first episode, we bring you details about the second episode. This season will introduce a new concept called HI-FI. The best performer of the episode who gets full marks will receive HI-FI from the judges.

According to our sources, we hear, the first HI-FI couples are Faisal Khan- Muskaan Khataria, Prince Narula- Yuvika Chaudhary, Vishal Aditya Singh- Madhurima Tulli, Vindu Dara Singh- Dina Umarova and Babita Phogat- Vivek Suhag.

These are the top five celebrity couples who will get first HI-FI of the season.

Watch out this space to know more updates.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

So these 5 will be safe from eliminations, then who will get evicted?? Saurabh and Riddhima??

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

#ViRima rockkss ❤️

Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Haha so many! Are they giving full marks away as candies? Well I guess we need to see 

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

This is confusing. Rohita got higher marks yet no hi fi? Same with Shraddha and her pair. They were gud, then y these two were not safe????

Cidfan68 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TeenRose1

This is confusing. Rohita got higher marks yet no hi fi? Same with Shraddha and her pair. They were gud, then y these two were not safe????

HiFi equals 100 percent I guess

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Oh my dumbness! Only today i realised these are 100% winners. They shud have kept it that simple for my pea brain to understand.

But are Babita Vivek better than Shraddha Aalam and Ronita??

They shud have even given hi fi to Keith and Rose in that regard. They did as much effort in dancing as them!

For the sake of Babita they wud let go of decent dancers like Shraddha and Anita! 👏

Edited by TeenRose1 - 4 years ago