Kapil Sharma show: If Kangu was PM, who would be heads of ministries?

Posted: 4 years ago

Below are the stars Kangana chose for the various departments, and the reasons for choosing them:

Information and broadcasting ministry: I think it should be Karan Johar. He himself said that he enjoys gossiping, and for that he has a show also on which, he openly does gossiping. On that show, he openly asks people what colour underwear they are wearing, what you are going to do to the wife in a situation where you are caught on someone's bed. So, no one else can manage this ministry than Karan Johar.

Health ministry: I think Akshay Kumar. He is 53 but he is one such actor who has never touched alcohol or smoke. He always exits from any party by 9.30, and sleeps off by 10 at night.

Home ministry: Kareena Kapoor Khan because she has beautifully managed her home, her baby, her family, her husband and also her career.

Defence ministry: I think Ranbir Kapoor. He has an underground PR that screws up everyone, but from behind.

Finance ministry: Shah Ruhh Khan because he has studios of his own, and he is among the richest stars of Bollywood. So, I think he can finance films well.

https://www.ibtimes.co.in/kangana-ranaut-kapil-sharma-show-karan-johar-openly-asks-people-about-their-underwear-colour-802082

Defence ministry: I think Ranbir Kapoor. He has an underground PR that screws up everyone, but from behind.

I-F ians have been saying it for years.If only he hadn't given himself away by referring  to himself as young superstar,heart throb,handsome starπŸ˜†

Edited by you2 - 4 years ago

Defence ministry: I think Ranbir Kapoor. He has an underground PR that screws up everyone, but from behind

We all been knew since ages. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

portfolio of ministers, my choice:

Ministry of External Affairs : Whole BW

Ministry of Panchayat Raj : KJO

Ministry of Family Welfare: Salman

Ministry of Information and Broadcasting: anyone from KJO gang

Ministry of Textiles: SLB

Minister of Road Transport and Highways: Imtiaz Ali

Minister of Comunications: SRK

Ministry of Shipping: KJO

Ministry of Health and Fitness: Anil Kapoor

Edited by hasini009 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Melissaa

Defence ministry: I think Ranbir Kapoor. He has an underground PR that screws up everyone, but from behind

We all been knew since ages. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

self defenceπŸ˜†

Twinkle!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shez keeping track of Akki's timings. LOL.

I know Akki has said this a 100 times himself in chat shows, but the way shez saying it makes it sound like she is keeping tabs on him.🀣 Such confidence.

Edited by GhayalParinda - 4 years ago

Kangu se behtar kaun jante honge. Dono hi ek hi ganga (Mumbai Mirror) mein nahate aur kachchhe dhote hai.

He has an underground PR that screws up everyone, but from behind.

So RK is the head of the BW Mafia.Kangana holds him  responsible for the nasty blinds against her?

🀣 That Ranbir one. From behind πŸ˜†