•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

After reading lots of negative comments in Twitter and me also being negative about show trying to put a positive side of revamp dont how many of us would be able to agree 

1.  Comparison of pooja and janhvi as said by pooja that she has just joined business before 1 week so obviously it would be hard for her to manage business with no experience and above that kabir and chopra are hell bent to harass her.  Janhvi was well planned for years so she was knowing what to do nd here she is for real so making the facade of janhvi again is also hard. 

2.  Kabir before revamp and after revamp according to me kabir is just being blind as he knows the deeds of his father but at the time sudden change in terms of living hood has made him blind in rage towards pooja he thinks taking back everything will make everything right but forgetting that he is also at fault. 

3. Senior mittals i dont know what to say about them as they were already like this before and after revamp.  Before revamp daadu was being hypocrite towards kavya by saying she should raise her voice for herself against pk even though pk is wrong and he is doing the same with pooja even if he himself is wrong he doesnt want anyone to raise or win against him same goes with suman till date kavya was being good to her she was ok with her but the day kavya raised her voice she was all wrong and same goes with pooja whatever suman did with pooja was her majboori but whatever pooja did with them is wrong/sin and chanda ka kuch na hi kahu toh acha hai 

4.  Kabir vs Pooja as i could see both are right now vulnerable they cannot see beyond their own problems or creator of that problems dont know whether they are right or wrong but yeaa they are totally blind and mad. 

5.  Why pooja doesnt know business and kabir knows because kabir belongs to business family his dadu, father and elder brother are business man and pooja has done her masters in science stream and has done different kinds of job which makes a major difference as said to takeover a business is one thing and to run it is difderent and pooja finds herself weak on that spot so i guess people around her are taking advantages of it be it kabir or chopra

6. coming up to the prediction of story i cant say anything but its like makers have tried to put alot of logic in this according to me but as its said "itv mein logic nahi chalta" 

For me its like right now just watch the show without expectation and prediction 

Also there are many scenes in till date episodes that have entertained me so will look forward for more and rather than story line actors are making me look forward to it ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by shruzzy - 4 years ago

I agree 100% ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

I really want to see how the makers are taking the story forward.. So will keep watching๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Its better not to go too deep into the business.. its boring.. They should concentrate more on emotions

Originally posted by AnnStyles

I agree 100% ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

I really want to see how the makers are taking the story forward.. So will keep watching๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Its better not to go too deep into the business.. its boring.. They should concentrate more on emotions

i agree. . . 

Agreed....

At least makers didn't bring any  leap ....... slowly and steadily, there are  little little progression in every episode.

So I am in to watch it, till now.