Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke

YRHPK Live Written Update Ep:91, 22 July 2019

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Episode begins with Abir going to confront Parul's room but Nanu hijacks him asking there should be no secrets as per the"bro code". He denies having one and informs nanu that it seemed Parul and Meenu had one from their talks like "nuclear code types-BIG" secret. Abir asks Nanu if he has any idea.. and Nanu's expression changes.

In the next Kunal and Kuhu talks about Mishti wanting to be real sisters/friends and Kunal is giving advice life is similar to business and vice -versa. Mishti is being clever before the most important deal( KuKu marriage). She is not doing that out of the goodness of the heart.  Kuhu tells him that she doesn't know about abir and Mishti apart from what Kunal himself told her..-------------Kunal compliments Kuhu  being cute , and that he handled rejection very well at the time. She replied she did so because of the family and because of him. -------------

Nanu tells Abir that Parul and Meenu have been thickest of friends and friends like these have secrets. Abir answers that because Parul had been here at home before his birth so he never thought to question her before but Nanu sidetracks the conversation to Parul has always loved him like his own, so why is he spying on her,like a gadheda?-------------------This is the age for them to think of their futures, not like oldies to go into the flashbacks. Nanu threatens to cut his hair🤣-----------Nanu advises him to think of love and that Indian girls go crazy during weddings- become romantic....Abir should make KuKu wedding as his love story's launch pad------Nanu gives the antakshari idea, joota churao idea and Abir informs its 2019.. Nanu counters whether its 2019 or 2099 love story starts after saying "I LOVE YOU"- Abir counters that before proposing he wants Mishti to realise he'll always be there for her. Nanu teases him of an evolved love story and Abir walks away. Nanu thinks what secret his girls are holding onto.

Ghewar is being taken into Mahs house and Badi Maa is so happy that she is distributing it among the family(PS: special mention isiliye because i love it too) and Badi maa and bade papa reminisce that Akshara used to like it too whereas Mishti doesn't like sweets. Jasmeet enters that how can Badi maa compare the mooh boli and Akshara didi? Bade Papa gets angry that she calls Mishti first as he wants Mishti to eat the GHEWAR...(mai aa jati hun, aap khilaoge na?) Kuhu comes down and so does Mishti. Mishti tells him that she'll be back in an hour. Badi maa is refusing as its engagement day..............Abir calls BP that moment and tells him its super urgent work for NGO and he'll himself drop her. Bade Papa reluctantly agrees------------Bade Papa stops everyone and gives them an earful that there is no comparison between Akshara and mishti. If it had been former no one would have asked her to apologize. He tells them nothing is above the self respect of a daughter. He tells them Mishti had no work and he still let her go, because she wanted to: because she thought there would be problems if she stayed and they all are responsible for making her feel that way and walks away.....Varsha apologizes and Badi Maa is sad to realise that she couldn't read her daughter's heart

Meenu is showing Kunal his engagement dress that mahs have sent which seems ill fitted and she asks him to ask his fiancee to get it altered. Nanu teases him ,Parul saves him from awkward conversation. Shwet calls home's landline, Parul picks.....Shwet tells she is calling from her bank and that she needs to talk to Meenakshi Rajvansh as some payment is due..Parul informs Ben Ba and Kunal is ready to take the call , but Meenu hurriedly picks up...............Shwet tells her its urgent that Meenu meet her today lest universe may take her to Mahs, Meenu refuses as its hier son's engagement today.  Parul is skeptical-----------

Mishti is thinking of Jasmeet and Varsha's words of not wanting her to be in wedding prep and is sitting in the NGO all alone. Bade Papa comes , taunts her that she is so busy with work that she took off from wedding prep. Does she not trust him or does she feel that he doesn't trust her? Mishti tells him she trusts him the most. Bade Papa assures her that he is there for her no matter what and Mishti didn't want him to choose so she came here. Bade Papa tells its very easy to choose between right and wrong and he didn't like she came here. Mishti asks who told her about it and Bade Papa reveals it was Abir and now can they go back home. Mishti curses looking at Abir's photo.

Rajvansh fam enters Mahs'. Abir is laden with gifts whuch Shaurya relieves him off and Abir tells him that he's doing shaadi ke ghar ka kaam...Badi Maa answers for him that he wants a gem of a wife and he'll get one. He asks her where is her gem? She informs that she is getting ready and she was talking about Kuhu. Abir forgot that she has two gems---------Abir is planning to pacify as Mishti as he outed her secret to Bade Papa with a beautiful Kangana in his hand

Kuhu is thinking to ask or not to ask Mishti whether she is in love with Abir and the moment she gathers courage to do so , Badi Maa enters and compliments her.. So does Mishti...Badi maa reprimands Mishti that she hasn't gotten ready yet, what kind of girl she is? Abir is helping downstairs to get a good wife and she isn't even ready yet. who will like her? She answers that she doesn't want anyone to like her. Abir is eavesdropping--------------Badi Maa asks that Mishti must like someone but Mishti says noone..HAAAAAA(Sorry finally couldn't help my emotion) thinking of her realization moment again. Kuhu is observing Mishti closely. Badi Maa takes Kuhu downstairs and Abir enters her room with showing kaangan to angry Mishti

Precap: Abir manages to kangan pehnao to Mishti and Mishti is saying she'll answer his question if he is able to do so

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

all in all a good episode----Mishbir kam that but namesake bhi kam thi🤣 

shaam ko milungi dosto...duaa karna aaj mere khatm ho jaye and i can enjoy my time here then

Aanchal15 thumbnail

Thank you meen for the WU🤗..appreciate your verve despite the busy schedule .. So it’s once again  Bade Papa who sensed Mish’s anguish .I am so glad he reprimanded everyone! Shwet is back 😆 Kunal managed to inveigle Kuhu and Abir is a man on a mission .. loving it 😊

Edited by Aanchal15 - 4 years ago
Keerthija thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

But I am so sad... Less mishbir😭

Thank you meen for sharing this 😊

socioboss9797 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Today's was a filler episode. But loved BP today! He sensed Mishti's trouble so easily and also made Varsha and BM realise what wrong they had done! One thing I didn't understand.... did Mishti ask Abir to ask BP for permission?  If not then how did Abir come to know that Mishti was going to be in the NGO doing nothing? How did Mishti get the NGO keys?

socioboss9797 thumbnail

Originally posted by: meen123

all in all a good episode----Mishbir kam that but namesake bhi kam thi🤣 

shaam ko milungi dosto...duaa karna aaj mere khatm ho jaye and i can enjoy my time here then

Hey meen congratulations! You turned into a Dazzler! 💚

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

meenu thanks for WU..its all in all good episode👍🏼

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: socioboss9797

Today's was a filler episode. But loved BP today! He sensed Mishti's trouble so easily and also made Varsha and BM realise what wrong they had done! One thing I didn't understand.... did Mishti ask Abir to ask BP for permission?  If not then how did Abir come to know that Mishti was going to be in the NGO doing nothing? How did Mishti get the NGO keys?

I dont think its a filler episode..it was good only thing is less mishbir..kal milega hame coffee mishbir scenes..mishti should have called abir and shared with him that y phone call to BP.accha tho hai abir and BP bond banega😃

KambakthIshq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Thank you fir the WU meen🤗 yet to watch the episode.

socioboss9797 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Agrata23

I dont think its a filler episode..it was good only thing is less mishbir..kal milega hame coffee mishbir scenes..mishti should have called abir and shared with him that y phone call to BP.accha tho hai abir and BP bond banega😃

Yeah it was good...less drama and less Mishbir....

Yes we are already witnessing BM and Abir bond...now BP and Abir are bonding as well! 😊

Edited by socioboss9797 - 4 years ago