Vishal-Madhurima

Dr_strange_100 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I am getting drama vibes from this Jodi as since starting their unnecessary fights are ott .

Even Urvashi is their but with her ex but they seem more genuine to me . 

If you have so much problem from hugging and then you are dancing closely....all seems to me drama!

Though I like Madhurima from Chandrakanta!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vishdrmzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Vishal madhurima is my fav jodi this season.. but whole concept n show seems scripted

guenhwyvar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: abhi_kanchi

Even Urvashi is their but with her ex but they seem more genuine to me . 

Urvashi seemed annoying with her three conditions. Yaar, show pe aah hi gayi hai, what's the point of your three conditions now. Contract sign karne se pehle sharte present karna chahiye tha na. 

Dr_strange_100 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vishdrmzzz

Vishal madhurima is my fav jodi this season.. but whole concept n show seems scripted

Ya I use to adore them as a couple offscreen and onscreen both but here it all seems a way to make show spicy!

Dr_strange_100 thumbnail

Originally posted by: guenhwyvar

Urvashi seemed annoying with her three conditions. Yaar, show pe aah hi gayi hai, what's the point of your three conditions now. Contract sign karne se pehle sharte present karna chahiye tha na. 

Ya that was but irritating but her conditions were I think for the audience and other colleagues so I understood that. She is over clear cut person.

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

It is all from Vishal's side. He didn't want to come here but his friends forced him to do this for popularity while Madhurima wanted to come her to work with him and be with him in hope of being good friends atleast.

https://www.bollywoodshaadis.com/articles/vishal-aditya-singh-reveals-reason-behind-breakup-with-madhurima-tuli-13917

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: guenhwyvar

Right.

guenhwyvar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: abhi_kanchi

Ya that was but irritating but her conditions were I think for the audience and other colleagues so I understood that. She is over clear cut person.

I get the first or second condition where Urvashi said she wasn't going to interfere in partner's life, and she didn't want anyone to interfere with her life. But the audience part (log batein banayenge or something) was like what?

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

I'm supporting #ViRima ðŸ˜³

Dr_strange_100 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TC_FA

I'm supporting #ViRima ðŸ˜³

I am not against them but I just said that it seemed drama to me . I also love them.