Nach Baliye 9

This season is ultimately a Reunion Baliye

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

This is not Naach , this season is Reunion Baliye .

From BiggBoss 6 Ex Contestants - Vindu , urvashi , prince, keith, yuvika, rochel,

Yeh hai muhabbatin show se 2 actor- Anita and Aly goni

Chandrakanta show se 3 actor- Vishal , madhurima, uRVASHI

Jhalak Dikh Laja se- Shantanu, Faisal

🤣 isbar jamke sabke reunion honge, aur hamare jaise regular viewers ke liye mushkil , kisko chorke kisko support kare 🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dr_strange_100 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsora2090

From BiggBoss 6 Ex Contestants - Vindu , urvashi , prince, keith, yuvika, rochel,

🤣 isbar jamke sabke reunion honge, aur hamare jaise regular viewers ke liye mushkil , kisko chorke kisko support kare 🤣

I just noticed that.smiley37

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

True! Many, infact all potential winners! But iam a telugu girl and Anita fan since childhood so my first priority is her. I also like Urvashi and her ex..i infact fell in love with him seeing him in an ad 10 yrs back! I thought he was soo good looking and when he came with Urvashi i was surprised and felt jealous on her.

I also like Sourabh Jain so will be supporting him too.

I want to support Aly but Jasmin might feel bad if i support him with his ex..i like Jasmin.

I like Vishal's acting and Madhurima too but too much toxic going there..i want to skip their parts if Vishal won't stop it and be calm and polite.

Edited by TeenRose1 - 4 years ago
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Yes it's like watching mini BB ðŸ¤”

My support goes to anyone that knows how to actually dance and there are a few great dancers in the line-up-Faizal,Shantanu,Natasha.. Uhm that's all I can remember for now lol. 

Basically I don't care who wins as long as its not Kai Kai Ro Ro Rochelle. ðŸ˜³Everytime that woman opens her mouth my BP shoots sky-high and I wanna throw chappal at the screen. 😡Poor Keith. 

Hi hello Opu😃 Good to see you here 

priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsora2090

Very well said

This covers almost every couple except Shraddhasmiley37

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: TeenRose1

True! Many, infact all potential winners! But iam a telugu girl and Anita fan since childhood so my first priority is her. I also like Urvashi and her ex..i infact fell in love with him seeing him in an ad 10 yrs back! I thought he was soo good looking and when he came with Urvashi i was surprised and felt jealous on her.

I also like Sourabh Jain so will be supporting him too.

I want to support Aly but Jasmin might feel bad if i support him with his ex..i like Jasmin.

I like Vishal's acting and Madhurima too but too much toxic going there..i want to skip their parts if Vishal won't stop it and be calm and polite.

jasmin ?? Who jasmin basin dating alt???

Charaiveti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

This season reminds me so much of the upen Karishma Chetan bhagat Wala disaster season. Same scripted drama. Enjoyed last season much more.

priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Phenomenal_One

jasmin ?? Who jasmin basin dating alt???

yes she was dating aly 

opsora2090 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Charaiveti

This season reminds me so much of the upen Karishma Chetan bhagat Wala disaster season. Same scripted drama. Enjoyed last season much more.

but i loved chetan season ... specially panchnama wala part toh total BB

opsora2090 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KunwaariDaayan

Yes it's like watching mini BB ðŸ¤”

My support goes to anyone that knows how to actually dance and there are a few great dancers in the line-up-Faizal,Shantanu,Natasha.. Uhm that's all I can remember for now lol. 

Basically I don't care who wins as long as its not Kai Kai Ro Ro Rochelle. ðŸ˜³Everytime that woman opens her mouth my BP shoots sky-high and I wanna throw chappal at the screen. 😡Poor Keith. 

Hi hello Opu😃 Good to see you here 

but i love KERO , they are sweetest

And oh my shazu darling after so long

yah i am active on IF currently in kasauti forum .. how about you .. missing my luniz gang .. NP se Twitter pe mulakat hogeye ... bass tumhara aur rukhi ka kami hai udhar