Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum

Elegance Personified in White

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Did you guys catch Karan-Dipika's performance on Nach Baliye? They were sooo adorable. Dipika's expressions were really good. I like Karan more than Dipika but he goes into his SIT videos mode at times. Maybe I am just feeling so coz I am too used to watching him on SIT.

I loved them. Can't wait for their romance to begin on KHKT. smiley42They are gonna be soo awesome. I hope they have a lotta dance performances in the show.

He was lifting her like a dream, they executed all the lifts soo perfectly and smoothly. It was such a treat to the eyes.โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘

Edited by togepe30 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dr_strange_100 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: togepe30

Did you guys catch Karan-Dipika's performance on Nach Baliye?They were sooo adorable. Dipika's expressions were really good. I like Karan more than Dipika but he goes into his SIT videos mode at times. Maybe that is happening coz I am too used to watching him on SIT, that's why.

I loved them. Can't wait for their romance to begin on KHKT. smiley42They are gonna be soo awesome. I hope they have a lotta dance performances in the show.

He was lifting her like a dream, they executed all the lifts to perfectly and smoothly. It was such a treat to the eyes.โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘

Well said!! I just loved their performance and the theme was amazing ๐Ÿ˜.....and their chemistry was evident and eagerly waiting for their love track in the show. I really want to see dipika's childish behaviour as I m bored seeing her all crying and being a good and mature girl. And Sonakshi's this side infront of Rohit would be a treat to watch!!๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

Daebak thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhi_kanchi

Well said!! I just loved their performance and the theme was amazing ๐Ÿ˜.....and their chemistry was evident and eagerly waiting for their love track in the show. I really want to see dipika's childish behaviour as I m bored seeing her all crying and being a good and mature girl. And Sonakshi's this side infront of Rohit would be a treat to watch!!๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

I do think she will direct her tantrums at Rohit and he will take all her nakhras. He will value her and convince her that she is worth the love and adoration. Poor thing is too used to being the provider and the ignored one.

I want a repeat of the scene where Sonakshi's mom woke her up on her day off saying 12 lakh ki deal hai. And I want Rohit to ask her to get lost and that his 'wife' will not work on her day off. She will work coz she wants to and not coz she has to. Coz she is Sonakshi Sippy now, not Rastogi.

I soo want someone to put Suman in place. 

Dr_strange_100 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I do think she will direct her tantrums at Rohit and he will take all her nakhras. He will value her and convince her that she is worth the love and adoration. Poor thing is too used to being the provider and the ignored one.

I want a repeat of the scene where Sonakshi's mom woke her up on her day off saying 12 lakh ki deal hai. And I want Rohit to ask her to get lost and that his 'wife' will not work on her day off. She will work coz she wants to and not coz she has to. Coz she is Sonakshi Sippy now, not Rastogi.

Really yrr I was just imagining this and it seemed so beautiful.... really Sona has somewhat forgotten to live for herself too and when she wants to do for herself then her evil mom! She is like Cinderella whose mom uses her hardwork and give all love and attention to her daughter (pari) and I want Rohit to be his prince charming!! 

The only difference is that Suman is not her step mother but her behaviour towards her is ๐Ÿ–ค

G_for_Ganga thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

๐ŸฅณYaay I loved their performance. It was short and sweet yet it was so beautiful ๐Ÿ˜ณ. I loved their white outfit...It suited them well ๐Ÿ˜ณ. 

I haven't watched any of karan's SIT videos except his insta/fb posts related to it. So I couldn't differentiate his 'SIT nd Rohit Sippy' mode.. 

I want a repeat of the scene where Sonakshi's mom woke her up on her day off saying 12 lakh ki deal hai. And I want Rohit to ask her to get lost and that his 'wife' will not work on her day off. She will work coz she wants to and not coz she has to. Coz she is Sonakshi Sippy now, not Rastogismiley42.

@bold, ๐Ÿ‘well said.. Count me in.. I'm also waiting for such scripts in the show..Not only Suman, also PARI needs a lesson for her shabby behaviour ๐Ÿ˜ˆ..

I wish one day Sonakshi teaches Surgeon Rohit Sippy to dance  (once after they fell in love or after their marriage in the show) 

Daebak thumbnail

Originally posted by: l-NiklausFan-l

๐ŸฅณYaay I loved their performance. It was short and sweet yet it was so beautiful ๐Ÿ˜ณ. I loved their white outfit...It suited them well ๐Ÿ˜ณ. 

I haven't watched any of karan's SIT videos except his insta/fb posts related to it. So I couldn't differentiate his 'SIT nd Rohit Sippy' mode.. 

@bold, ๐Ÿ‘well said.. Count me in.. I'm also waiting for such scripts in the show..Not only Suman, also PARI needs a lesson for her shabby behaviour ๐Ÿ˜ˆ..

I wish one day Sonakshi teaches Surgeon Rohit Sippy to dance  (once after they fell in love or after their marriage in the show) 

The Sippy's seem very jovial and dramatic.

Didn't you see how they were making their entrance before going for the fashion show. Full spot light and all. If an actress joins the family, they will become more dramatic.

Since its such a big family, bahut saari weddings hongi, dadi ka bday hoga, and couples ki anniversaries hongi. Then all the festivals are there. Dance ka mauka dhoondna nahi padega. LOL.

Edited by togepe30 - 4 years ago
G_for_Ganga thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

The Sippy's seem very jovial and dramatic.

Didn't you see how they were making their entrance before going for the fashion show. Full spot light and all. If an actress joins the family, they will become more dramatic.

Since its such a big family, bahut saari weddings hongi, dadi ka bday hoga, and couples ki anniversaries hongi. Then all the festivals are there. Dance ka mauka dhoondna nahi padega. LOL.

Yea, Sippy family is both classic and dramatic. Ghar mein mazedhar fashion show chaltha hai aur fashion show mein dramebaz ๐Ÿ˜†

Yup... ๐Ÿ˜† Jaroor hongi N no of family functions in sippy family.. ๐Ÿ˜† then my wish of seeing Sonakshi 'teaching' dance to Rohit Jaroor poora hoga ek dhin ๐Ÿ˜ณ

priya185 thumbnail

I just loved watching them 

For me they were the highlight of the whole episode