Anyone here? From Old members? - Page 5

Posted: 3 years ago

Hello hello! ðŸ˜³

*Waving cautiously*

Not sure if anyone knows me on here, I used to be active eons ago on this forum. Have a couple of FFs to my credit that many of you have so kindly read and commented on. 

Just a heads up that I'm thinking of posting a new fic with OC and AshNi as supporting leads. If anyone is interested, it should be up on the new FF site soon. ðŸ˜³

Thank you! And hope you'll are staying safe!

Originally posted by LizzieBennett

Hello hello! ðŸ˜³

*Waving cautiously*

Not sure if anyone knows me on here, I used to be active eons ago on this forum. Have a couple of FFs to my credit that many of you have so kindly read and commented on. 

Just a heads up that I'm thinking of posting a new fic with OC and AshNi as supporting leads. If anyone is interested, it should be up on the new FF site soon. ðŸ˜³

I love your work. Your writing skills are out of the world. Please do post the link here or PM me. I don't want  to miss your work 

Originally posted by Veni-Vidi-Vici

I love your work. Your writing skills are out of the world. Please do post the link here or PM me. I don't want  to miss your work 

Thank you!😳

The link for the new story I'm writing is here:

https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/842

Thank you!😳

The link for the new story I'm writing is here:

https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/842

Read and commented 

Hello hello! ðŸ˜³

*Waving cautiously*

Not sure if anyone knows me on here........  ðŸ¤£

We all know you....🤗