Sufiyana Pyaar Mera

All is forgiven...

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

SPM ~My Musings ~ 20.7.19~ All is forgiven..

I would say despite the high level of drama at the start of the episode, it predominantly contains strands of  sound strategic  thinking. “to err is human ,to forgive divine”..Mainjaan actually applies these words in the reasonable action that he takes. It was Mainjaan initially who threw the  rebellious lovers out of Shah Manzil. Now its Mainjaan who decrees that the disgraced Saltanat and Zaroon  would return home, literally to some heros welcome.The turn of event renders the vagabond lovers homeless once again. Mainjaan saves his face and opens the doors to his house again. Truly  a noble and divine outcome to the near miss death experience, that the complete Shah family manages to escape.

It’s a win win situation for Zaroon, Saltanat. Being accepted back into the fold meant the point they tried to make has been recognized. As for Kainat ,she too is not aloser ,but a winner in disguise! She wanted Zaroon back in the house, and so be it, Saltanat as his appendix least bothers Kainat.. under her very nose in a feigned fashion Kainat would continue to be the harmless fly on the wall.

All is forgiven. Bar the deep rooted malice Zaroon bears against Kainat. By the way he sounds and looks he just may quite easily throttle Saltanat’s sister with his bare hands! I found his attitude very rash although understandable.. but its Saltanat who  acts as the voice of reason and pacifies this,  he man who picks fights with women!! Sane Saltanat  reminds him , the fact remains ,Kainat has lost ,as she is right before him alive and kicking!

This whole hate campaign attitude  that Zaroon lodges against  Kainat makes me wonder if its to cover up his own quilt? that he wronged Kainat initially, dashed her dreams! and thus the insane woman, really had no choice but to harm Saltanat?

Saltanat aspires to contain issues, let sleeping dogs lie. She wants to maintain peace and harmony in the family. But Zaroon, is shown to  be vengeful.Saltanat uses rationale ,that instead of him retaliating , together they shall  keep a strict eye on Kainat.  as off now!

Mainjaan quells all speculation and eventually makes announcements regards two hot potatoes!  subjects churning around  inthe hearts and minds of family members. Thus in view of how things have panned out ,  the court marriage Idea, is thrown out of the window!  Instead he decrees Zaroon and Saltanat’s marriage would be solemnised  at Shah Manzil, just as I had predicted in my previous musings.. Reasonable decision, that would pull back the family together!! received with great joy  by all except Mamoon ?

Kainat’s calmness  was in my face. In fact  when Mainjaan made the announcement, he stood beside Kainat who sat upon  Mainjaan’s chair!!!He made it a point to put her there! Kainat sat, as if she were the powerful  queen of the household! whose opinons mattered the most. Mainjaan was wise, I think he knew she could create ripples! Besides he has to give the initially wronged Kainat  credence too!

To empower Kainat, Mainjaan, makes the strategic move, that as far who becomes the heir to the dynasty?That privilege will go to the man who marries his eldest grand daughter Kainat. Kainat gives a cold blank stare at Zaroon, as if too say  have  your love !but not the power. Mind you Zaroon couldn’t care less. His obstinacy was to win the trophy of love which he has! All power in fact as he sees it bows down its head before what Zaroon came for, even Saltanat succumbed to Zaroon’s stubborn Sufiyana love!

So all’s well that ends well ! Apart from Mamoon  still miffed over not getting the heirship. 

Then comes Kainat’s strategic move, in a quiet word, she assures Mamoon, she hasn’t forgotten to get him the heirship ,  he’ll just have to trust her on this one! Mamoon gives his consent to Zaroon and Sultanat’s nikah. It’s a strategic decision, for which both Zaroon and Saltanat need to be indebted to Kainat ,who in fact made Mamoon see reason as a devout father!

Mainjaan, in turn  too glorifies Kainat’s maturity.. of which he is much proud of. Zaroon hated  to note that Kainat whom he hates with a vengeance! ! gets the upper hand on pulling the  family together in support of their alliance!

What struck me too,  is with such finesse Kainat manages to impress all present with her wisdom,reliability and sincerity! All that she is the right opposite off. two-faced persona reigns!!  Kainat gives her sister a feigned hug..  totally treacherous and hypocritical. For he, rencircled arms around Saltanat are more like creating further death traps for her real sister's emotional Sufiyana love!..

So really,create impressions! let all see how bravely Kainat handles her insult, her rejection, with grace and dignity.. it’s a case of hugging her worst  foes close to her heart1! So that all can begin marriage preparations! Now that   the wedding is back on!  21.7.19 hamlet53

Sorry forlate post..Lonelythots, what joy to hear from you.. thanks for supporting my work.. Irshita, velvetscarf..

Edited by Hamlet53 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

I first thought that Mia Jaan was giving Kainaat undue importance but then remembered she has always been his favorite.

I also didn't like how he declared Zaroon and Sultanat's marriage. Felt like it was a favor instead of a decision made out of love.

Maybe Kainaat should marry Mamoon - that will make a great subplot. He will get the throne and she will get more control over Zaroon's life than it is possible right now.

Will the truth of the fake letter ever come out? or have they forgotten about that as they have forgotten about Humza?

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

originally posted by Irshita

helooo Irshita, me well pleased to see your response!

I first thought that Mia Jaan was giving Kainaat undue importance but then remembered she has always been his favorite.

yes you are right..I dread to think what he would say about her  subversive activities

I also didn't like how he declared Zaroon and Sultanat's marriage. Felt like it was a favor instead of a decision made out of love.

if you ask me.. favour has come from kainat who didn't create an issue since the fickle minded zaroon said qubool hai once to kainat too..  well.. if its a favour mainjaan granted them.. zaroon couldn't care less.. he got his way eventually!

Maybe Kainaat should marry Mamoon - that will make a great subplot. He will get the throne and she will get more control over Zaroon's life than it is possible right now.

bravo! what a novel idea too! would age difference matter?? from what i see in shows.. girl is in her teens while the man is touching 30! audiences seem to love the concept of young chicks pitched against older men..

Will the truth of the fake letter ever come out? or have they forgotten about that as they have forgotten about Humza?

waise   erhhh irshita me too have forgotten about fake letter... goes to show how much of this show i take in.. Humza.. been a while since  we saw him..

as usual, great to learn about your views. they keep me motivated to continue... love hammie