Bepanah Pyaarr

Can Sukanya be Bani?

Dr_strange_100 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I felt that when Sukanya was telling about family members! Like how she knows so much about them.....afterall no bestfriend will tell so much and that too about other family members.... about ragbhbir I can believe but about others!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dr_strange_100 thumbnail

Hello everyone I am new to this forum!! 

mafaaza12 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: abhi_kanchi

I felt that when Sukanya was telling about family members! Like how she knows so much about them.....afterall no bestfriend will tell so much and that too about other family members.... about ragbhbir I can believe but about others!!

Welcome here🤗

But sukku is a well-known personality. She even had pics with Bani. She can be one of culprit, but don't think so her as Bani herself.

joypallavi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I think sukku's  secretary is team up with bm . Sukku is also spying on malhotras like during marriage drama hotel manager told sukku he always follow her orders  but still things went wrong. Sukku and pragati both entered in malhotra with planning . Prashant start his planning after sukanya entry I think first he spy on praghbir than start trapping pragati but his plan get backfire on wedding time.

Dr_strange_100 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: mafaaza12

Welcome here🤗

But sukku is a well-known personality. She even had pics with Bani. She can be one of culprit, but don't think so her as Bani herself.

Yaa..... right! Makes sense! She can be the culprit!

Dr_strange_100 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: joypallavi

I think sukku's  secretary is team up with bm . Sukku is also spying on malhotras like during marriage drama hotel manager told sukku he always follow her orders  but still things went wrong. Sukku and pragati both entered in malhotra with planning . Prashant start his planning after sukanya entry I think first he spy on praghbir than start trapping pragati but his plan get backfire on wedding time.

Possible 🤔🤔🤔....so much suspense!!

MochaQueen thumbnail

that would be a good twist but i dont think ekta is that smart...can suku be Banis murderer?

Dr_strange_100 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: heavenlybliss

that would be a good twist but i dont think ekta is that smart...can suku be Banis murderer?

Possible! But want a fresh and logical concept this time. No plastic surgery which changes the complete person (even face part is not completely possible till now ) or any reincarnation track.

They can show Pragati to be sister of Bani or they can show that Sukanya is herself plotting all this or Bani was actually an imposter (that would be really interesting)

MochaQueen thumbnail

but wasnt the theme of this show supposed to be reincarnation?

joypallavi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: heavenlybliss

but wasnt the theme of this show supposed to be reincarnation?

No it's not the theme it's the mystery thriller where one lover is died under mysterious circumstances . Every actor is not ready to play the role of aged person. Kasam is about lover coming back from death to complete the story in that they show rebirth.