~~Happy Birthday Aniruddh Dave - Our Beloved Hanuman Singh ~~

Posted: 4 years ago

Lets Wish Our Beloved Aniruddh Dave aka our very cute

and much loved Hanuman Singh 

Actor Aniruddh Dave born in Dehradun on July 21st 1986 made his TV debut with NDTV Imagine's show Rajkumar Aaryan. After doing few other shows on TV like Woh Rehne Wali Mahalon ki, Mera Naam Karegi Roshan and Phulwa , actor also experimented with his roles on big screen. He was seen in Movies like Tere Sang directed by Satish Kaushik and Shorgul in 2016. Aniruddh also ventured into new industry this year with his debut Haryanvi movie - Chooriyan Chooron Se Kam Nahi Hoti..

Aniruddh is currently seen essaying the  role of Police Inspector Hanuman Singh in Patiala Babes and is gaining praises all across the world for his portrayal of a hard yet sensitive Police Cop who helps protagonists Minnie and Babita in their lives.

We wish our beloved actor a very Happy Birthday. May he continues to shine bright and this is just the beginning of success he aspires to achieve. We wish him good luck and loads of best wishes for his future.

Messages from your fans

Hey Aniruddh, Wishing you very Happy Birthday.Just fell in love with your character and portrayal of Hanuman Singh in Patiala Babes. You are incredible actor whose hardwork and honesty in work is seen on screen and thus is winning hearts across the nation. I hope that you reach far above in your career and achieve more and more success and popularity.     - Riti(riti4u)

Happy birthday AniruddhπŸŽ‚πŸΊπŸ₯‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚

May all of your wishes come true – today and always. Happy Birthday. I hope you get whatever you wish for when you blow out the candles! smiley31 - Rosellia

Wish you a very very HAPPY BIRTHDAY Anirudh !! I hope your special day brings lots of happiness,love and fun.You deserve them all.Stay as amazing as you are.May all your dreams come true.The day is all yours have fun. always stay blessed .smiley27smiley27smiley27

- Needblessings

Wish you a very Happy Birthday Aniruddh - Sheeluneelu

Happy Birthday Aniruddh Dave! Millions of prayers and best wishes. May this year bring you even more success and joy than before. smiley27 

- Inlieu

Jindagi to Pyar ka Naam hai,

Sab ka pyar paiye,

Sab ko pyar Bantiye, 

Is jindgi me aap jo khushiya chahte hai vo Sab kuch aap ko mile.

Janmadin Mubarak Anirudh πŸŽ‚πŸ«πŸ©πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’

-Indulatha

Wish you a Very Happy Birthday. Hope you achieve all your dreams. Hope your talent gets the recognition it deserves. Hope you get the happiness that life has in store for you. Congratulations on the awesome portrayal of a Haryanvi IPS and getting under the skin of the character and getting the accent so right.

Happy BIrthday.smiley1smiley40smiley20

- rose1000

Many more happy returns of the day My Krishn ji......

Love you loads and wishing you all glory......

- RTDeewani

Happy Birthday Mr Dave - baatv18

If anyone wants to put any birthday siggie or VM, you are free to do so, I will update in main thread and give you credit !!

Edited by riti4u - 4 years ago

Hey Aniruddh, Wishing you very Happy Birthday.Just fell in love with your character and portrayal of Hanuman Singh in Patiala Babes. You are incredible actor whose hardwork and honesty in work is seen on screen and thus is winning hearts across the nation. I hope that you reach far above in your career and achieve more and more success and popularity.

Edited by riti4u - 4 years ago

Happy birthday AniruddhπŸŽ‚πŸΊπŸ₯‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚

May all of your wishes come true – today and always. Happy Birthday. I hope you get whatever you wish for when you blow out the candles! πŸ€—

& thanks fot this beautiful thread@ riti4u

Wish you a very very HAPPY BIRTHDAY Anirudh !! I hope your special day brings lots of happiness,love and fun.You deserve them all.Stay as amazing as you are.May all your dreams come true.The day is all yours have fun. always stay blessed .❀️❀️❀️

@riti have no words to thank you for making this thread with such a short notice. I am realy grateful to you πŸ€—❀️.

Edited by Needblessings - 4 years ago

Wish you a very Happy Birthday Aniruddh

Happy Birthday Aniruddh Dave! Millions of prayers and best wishes. May this year bring you even more success and joy than before. smiley27

Jindagi to Pyar ka Naam hai,

Sab ka pyar paiye,

Sab ko pyar Bantiye, 

Is jindgi me aap jo khushiya chahte hai vo Sab kuch aap ko mile.

Janmadin Mubarak Anirudh πŸŽ‚πŸ«πŸ©πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’

Wish you a Very Happy Birthday. Hope you achieve all your dreams. Hope your talent gets the recognition it deserves. Hope you get the happiness that life has in store for you. Congratulations on the awesome portrayal of a Haryanvi IPS and getting under the skin of the character and getting the accent so right.

Happy BIrthday.😊πŸ₯³πŸ‘πŸΌ

Many more happy returns of the day My Krishn ji......

Love you loads and wishing you all glory......

Thanks for the thread Riti......

Happy Birthday Mr Dave