Fan Fictions

MisHaan OS : "You and Me till the end"

Growmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi everyone I want one confrontation scene between mishaan in hospital but it never came so thought of something to write  and I am not good at words so bear with my writings. 

I dedicate it to all mishaanians especially swati as you only ask me to post it here and thanks for your cute title to this os dear:-)

So here comes 

After operation mishti is shifted to normal ward where doctor advised only one person to stay  with patient and as expected ruhaan stay with mishti and asked dadi to stay with pari. Arnav and ansh went home to bring necessary things for them.

Ruhaan sit beside mishti waiting for her to open her eyes remembering all the past incidents. After two hours he sense slight movement from mishti where she slowly opened her eyes and seeing ruhaan her eyes welled up with tears before she start to speak ruhaan hugged her and ask about her health and start moving to call doctor.

M:Mishti hold his hand to stop him and called ruhaan... in her weak voice 

(Hearing her weak voice tears welled up in ruhaan eyes he slowly turned back but didn't speak as he is little angry more than angry he is in pain that his mishti didn't share her pain with him. On seeing ruhaan's silence mishti understand his pain and slowly started to speak.)

M:Sorry ruhaan...

R: Ruhaan painfully asked why mishti ? why sorry ? I am not worth of it. If i am that much worth means my  love my mishti will be shared her pain with me but no you choose someother way to push me away from you and trying to make me marry your sister saying this he broken down crying near mishti.

M: Mishti caressing his head start speaking no ruhaan... its not like that don't ever say like that you know you are the most important person in my life ruhaan...when I get to know pari loves you i am broken i don't know what to do that time mumma came in my dream she ask me to follow my heart ruhaan... and you know what ? my heart choose you...I don't want history to repeat like my mumma's life. I don't want pari to be in a loveless marriage so i choose to confess our relationship to pari but before that my fate played a different game ruhaan..what can I do?before confessing it to pari i got my medical report which I did few days back for general health check up . On seeing it i got a shock of my life... where i am affected by lupus which has low survival chance. I don't know ruhaan, what to do? that time only thing came to mind is what will you do if i didn't survive and you always told that you will destroy yourself if something happens to me.I don't want that to happen ruhaan...I don't want to be selfish to put your life at risk for my health condition at the same time I want to be selfish for you and my family well-being so I determined to make you marry pari.I thought if anything happens to me you will not be left alone and one or other day pari's love will heal you from the heartbreak which is given by me. So I start to act ruhaan...act to make you hate me..( Saying this mishti started to cry)

R: (in a broken voice) Mishti...So you think if you act as a gold digger and getting back to veer means i will believe you and start to hate you...so you think my love for you is that much weak and from your mere acting I will believe you and start hating you mishti.You know mishti  I agreed to marry pari only to make you realize your love for me atleast you will stop marriage by seeing me with someone because I know how much you love me. If you didn't stop also I will do something to stop the marriage because my heartbeat one and only for you mishti it will never change and I can't give that place to anybody even if its your sister pari. 

M: Slightly laughed...but fate again played its game ruhaan...the fate which made me push you away from me itself made us together ruhaan...but I need punishment ruhaan... Punishment for hurting you...please ..ruhaan punish me whatever it is I will accept 

R: yeah ,of course mishti..I will punish you for sure and your punishment is..(little pause) tell me I love you... Ruhaan... With tears flowing in his eyes.... 

M: overwhelmed mishti immediately said I love you ruhaan...i love you always all my seven birth with happy tears and hugged him slightly as she is newly operated girl can't hug tightly... 

P.S If two person loves each other truly whatever they do to drift apart destiny will always brings them together by playing its trick. True love never dies as it always find its way :-) like our mishaan love story...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swaasp thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

beautiful OS dear❤️ and you wrote it so well

is OS me vo sab kuch hai jo me show me chahti thi😃

btw title credit goes to silsila's dialogue writer as this was mishti's dialogue😊 and I love it ❤️

love you for this one dear🤗

Growmoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: swaasp

beautiful OS dear❤️ and you wrote it so well

is OS me vo sab kuch hai jo me show me chahti thi😃

btw title credit goes to silsila's dialogue writer as this was mishti's dialogue😊 and I love it ❤️

love you for this one dear🤗

But you only suggest it to me so I will give credit to you only:-) if you want you can give it to silsila writers :-) what say?... 

swaasp thumbnail

Originally posted by: Growmoon

But you only suggest it to me so I will give credit to you only:-) if you want you can give it to silsila writers :-) what say?... 

yeah 😊 deal👍🏼

and one more suggestion dear plz mention MisHaan os in the title 

"MisHaan OS : You and Me till the end"

Sushma_Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Silsila writers 🤣🤣

They dont like logical story line...

But your confrontation scene is good...if that happened it will  be blissful 

Growmoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: swaasp

yeah 😊 deal👍🏼

and one more suggestion dear plz mention MisHaan os in the title 

"MisHaan OS : You and Me till the end"

OK..Done:-)

swaasp thumbnail

👍🏼

sreevijayan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Beautiful os dear...loved it....

Growmoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: sahisri

Silsila writers 🤣🤣

They dont like logical story line...

But your confrontation scene is good...if that happened it will  be blissful 

Not content dear :-) only title as swati said that she suggest title from silsila writers. 

Yeah...how blissfull it wil be as TejNal will give life that kind of scene... 

Sushma_Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Not content dear :-) only title as swati said that she suggest title from silsila writers. 

Yeah...how blissfull it wil be as TejNal will give life that kind of scene... 

Ok ok...

Yeah....missed chance to see their performance