New promo #fashion show sona gets to know its sumit

itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Here 

Hope all misunderstandings gets cleared... There was also an sbs segment today wet ronakshi 

https://twitter.com/poojami42826473/status/1152571746060402689?s=09

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

In the new promo Sonakshi said 'Rohit aisa kaise kar sakta hai'.

He sent her court summons? Arrest warrant? Sued her?

Edited by togepe30 - 4 years ago
Meg12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Why this Sippys goes into court/police station for every good damn thing, is chachi lawyer because of that reason.....Sonakshi bechari bakri everyone is targeting 😂

Mahek_No1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: togepe30

In the new promo Sonakshi said 'Rohit aisa kaise kar sakta hai'.

He sent her court summons? Arrest warrant? Sued her?

I also thought she said Rohit but everyone else on twitter is saying she said Sumit, I watched it again and I think she says Sumit.

There was a segment where she was at Rohit's house in the same clothes.  I think maybe she will go there to clear the misunderstanding.

malikakas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahek_No1

I also thought she said Rohit but everyone else on twitter is saying she said Sumit, I watched it again and I think she says Sumit.

There was a segment where she was at Rohit's house in the same clothes.  I think maybe she will go there to clear the misunderstanding.

I hear Sumit as well.. hopefully she sorts it out soon. I do not want this misunderstanding to drag between them. 

itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

No she says sumit aisa kaise kar sakta hai 

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

If she said 'Sumit' then that means Sumit has Pooja's malfunction images and he will black mail her that he is going to release them.

Maybe Sona will go into Parvati mode and start sacrificing by giving in to Sumit's demands. I wonder what he will ask of her? That dirtbag. Maybe ask her to quit the show?

When the sacrifice comes to light, Sona will again become devi before the Sippy family and Rohit will again start his Sorry spree.

Redrose1208 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yup... She says sumit not rohit.. Thankfully

I so do not want any more misunderstanding happening in between ronakshi... 

Arshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Rohit or Sumit, i feel bad for Pooja 😪 I hope still sje wins

Mahek_No1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: togepe30

If she said 'Sumit' then that means Sumit has Pooja's malfunction images and he will black mail her that he is going to release them.

Maybe Sona will go into Parvati mode and start sacrificing by giving in to Sumit's demands. I wonder what he will ask of her? That dirtbag. Maybe ask her to quit the show?

When the sacrifice comes to light, Sona will again become devi before the Sippy family and Rohit will again start his Sorry spree.

I think she has found proof to show she is innocent, let's hope I am right as I want these misunderstanding cleared.  Sandip shared part of the script. In episode 34ish Ronakshi are having coffee together so I believe this misunderstanding will only last about 5 episodes.

Well this is what I think aage jaise Sandip aur writers ki marzi lol