Ek Brahm - Sarvagun Sampann

KABIR & POOJA'S MARRIAGE !!!!!!!!!!

Pixie98 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Felt the shock 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I know this is tooo Ekta-ish idea.... But KHKT's Sonakshi shared the dialogue that wedding track works more than murder mystery track.

Seeing the 0.7 trp of the show i feel like its high time makers will be have to bring a drastic twist just like those Ekta's shows atleast for trp's sake....

The only way to increase trp of Ebss is KABIR & POOJA'S SHOCKING MARRIAGE. Wait wait dont throw chappals or tomatoes at me. I am saying it just for the sake of trp. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I am saying it just for the sake of trp. If JaBir gets married it will be a turning point of the show. Kabir and Pooja will be together and tashan will grew up more. 😲

What say ? Share your opinions if anyone have any better idea than this. I know its a crap idea but nowadays only craps are rocking trp chart and i dont want EBSS to lose the shit out !! 😭😔

Edited by BlueOcean - 4 years ago

shruzzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlueOcean

Felt the shock 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I know this is tooo Ekta-ish idea.... But KHKT's Sonakshi shared the dialogue that wedding track works more than murder mystery track.

Seeing the 0.7 trp of the show i feel like its high time makers will be have to bring a drastic twist just like those Ekta's shows atleast for trp's sake....

The only way to increase trp of Ebss is KABIR & POOJA'S SHOCKING MARRIAGE. Wait wait dont throw chappals or tomatoes at me. I am saying it just for the sake of trp. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I am saying it just for the sake of trp. If JaBir gets married it will be a turning point of the show. Kabir and Pooja will be together and tashan will grew up more. 😲

What say ? Share your opinions if anyone have any better idea than this. I know its a crap idea but nowadays only craps are rocking trp chart and i dont want EBSS to lose the shit out !! 😭😔

I dont know but forum activity is very less Firstly the forum was active due to was janhvi mittal right or wrong but now no ones to discuss may be because of revamp people arent happy that much and i have to accept that janhvi mittal is one such character i miss the most and also pkmittal too but i think the character graph of kabir mittal is also going the same way like janhvi mittal though its not big and hidden but he is like the same using innocent workers by behaving like working for them and than take away the property from pooja as he thinks the same way that janhvi/pooja wronged his family and they lost everything 

I dont know how the story will take turn in terms of trp but one thing i want is that atleast sr mittals apologise pooja genuinely  

I love their on screen timing and want them as couple but dont it will happen or not

I tried to put a post in funny way but that didnt clicked 😉😉😉

Pixie98 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruzzy

I dont know but forum activity is very less Firstly the forum was active due to was janhvi mittal right or wrong but now no ones to discuss may be because of revamp people arent happy that much and i have to accept that janhvi mittal is one such character i miss the most and also pkmittal too but i think the character graph of kabir mittal is also going the same way like janhvi mittal though its not big and hidden but he is like the same using innocent workers by behaving like working for them and than take away the property from pooja as he thinks the same way that janhvi/pooja wronged his family and they lost everything 

I dont know how the story will take turn in terms of trp but one thing i want is that atleast sr mittals apologise pooja genuinely  

I love their on screen timing and want them as couple but dont it will happen or not

Absolutely right.. And also two mistakes which makers did (1) Kabir wasnt Jhanvi's husband (2) Jhanvi's dark secret got revealed after only 4 episodes. This is the reason why show ruined and audience isnt accepting Pooja kabir and the duo.

Hope some day the trp will increase before its end 😞

Edited by BlueOcean - 4 years ago
krithi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Just a jungle track is enough to get the good trp. Their car may break down in the middle way near the forest . 😀

shruzzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlueOcean

Absolutely right.. And also two mistakes which makers did (1) Kabir wasnt Jhanvi's husband (2) Jhanvi's dark secret got revealed after only 4 episodes. This is the reason why show ruined and audience isnt accepting Pooja kabir and the duo.

Hope some day the trp will increase before its end 😞

totally agreed the main thing is revelation and if they wanted kabir-kavya love story it had to be more convincing also they should have given some role to kabir i totally disliked double agent-secret agent wala track usme bhi kabir ne kuch nahi kiya zyada so. . . Poeple wer confused about who is right and wrong because they already showed that how janhvi was right. . . Than showing kavya all in dfferent light. . . Though i dont have any problem with TD but the concept didnt go well with me. . 

Now the option is wait and watch for next week for both track and trp

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

superb.it will b cool if they get married shocking the viewers

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Isn’t Kabir still married to kavya,..his marriage to her was real,..not fake,.so how can he marry Pooja now,..and what about poojas sister...well I think ishaani hates him now ,..so they’ve thrown her out of the way. And dhruv ..he was married to jaanvi,.so he cares for her. I don’t think Kabir will fall for Pooja..but he may pretend he has to get back the property... maybe In the end he’ll get back the property and get Pooja to apologise to dhruv and Pooja and dhruv May then Unite ..and kavya and arush will return to Kabir,,

AnnStyles thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruzzy

I think the reason forum is quite is because most of us who do visit forum are only on ATs because of the negativity... I personally don't like commenting or interacting these days.. 

But fans are very active on twitter and insta.. With sharing their pov, caps, vms etc 

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

Isn’t Kabir still married to kavya,..his marriage to her was real,..not fake,.so how can he marry Pooja now,..and what about poojas sister...well I think ishaani hates him now ,..so they’ve thrown her out of the way. And dhruv ..he was married to jaanvi,.so he cares for her. I don’t think Kabir will fall for Pooja..but he may pretend he has to get back the property... maybe In the end he’ll get back the property and get Pooja to apologise to dhruv and Pooja and dhruv May then Unite ..and kavya and arush will return to Kabir,,

Exactly. Kavya and Kabir are married. How did they forgot that?

At first when the show started I was shocked to see a girl was compared with praying mantis or black widow spider.......although I know Star Plus shows have no connection with promo and the story. Pooja/Jahnvi na toh praying matis thi na black widow baan paya. 🤢Star Plus usually make family show of "adarsh bahus." When I saw Kavya I thought here comes the ideal bahu. When I saw Vyom's story I thought ......wow ! May be a spy thriller( although I know Star plus don't show those stories or doesn't have the capacity to write those stories). So a plan which could take Vyom-Kavya-Kabir story to a modern drama went to garbage. Pooja knew Vyom so I thought shayad Kabir is a dark character and Pooja will reveal the truth. But they did not have any intention to use that huge chance. 🤢

Then suddenly ideal bahu Kavya is out. I mean how ? Their marriage was legal, right?

Now Devar-Bhavi love story woh bhi bahut crapy. I mean seriously? Kabir's character and all his actions just sucks. Isn't he the son of PK? Kahan tha aaj tak? Why he never check what his papa was doing? Ans was he better boss than Pooja? How did Dadaji turned such dharmavatar who never opened his mouth for his son Pk's crime? I mean he knew his son PK murdered those two girls along with their father? A man who has nothing to say to a child murderer is just the worst hypocrite.

This serial has no hope left. It is rotten in such a way that no plan no EK mata can save it. It is better they shut it and start anther saas bahu serial.  🥱

Sparklingstar22 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jhalak7

Exactly. Kavya and Kabir are married. How did they forgot that?

At first when the show started I was shocked to see a girl was compared with praying mantis or black widow spider.......although I know Star Plus shows have no connection with promo and the story. Pooja/Jahnvi na toh praying matis thi na black widow baan paya. 🤢Star Plus usually make family show of "adarsh bahus." When I saw Kavya I thought here comes the ideal bahu. When I saw Vyom's story I thought ......wow ! May be a spy thriller( although I know Star plus don't show those stories or doesn't have the capacity to write those stories). So a plan which could take Vyom-Kavya-Kabir story to a modern drama went to garbage. Pooja knew Vyom so I thought shayad Kabir is a dark character and Pooja will reveal the truth. But they did not have any intention to use that huge chance. 🤢

Then suddenly ideal bahu Kavya is out. I mean how ? Their marriage was legal, right?

Now Devar-Bhavi love story woh bhi bahut crapy. I mean seriously? Kabir's character and all his actions just sucks. Isn't he the son of PK? Kahan tha aaj tak? Why he never check what his papa was doing? Ans was he better boss than Pooja? How did Dadaji turned such dharmavatar who never opened his mouth for his son Pk's crime? I mean he knew his son PK murdered those two girls along with their father? A man who has nothing to say to a child murderer is just the worst hypocrite.

🥱

Exactly. With the revamp , they have completely lost their plot and charaterisations. The revamp was not at all a good decision. It did not even affect the TRPs. They clearly don't know what they are doing and it  shows.