This week: the pros and cons of mixed up

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Salam and hi..

Trps are good this week but, we all have to agree that this is not what we expected in almost start of the story.lets be honest, we all skipped many parts of the episodes😆lets start with pros:

1. As I said before, supporting caste is huge and they will have their tracks and screen space and many of us has problems with such a large caste.( You know who you are) but think logically ( a bit). Will it look ok if Pappa sippy was only child and Rohit became only child and tada! We have less characters🤓..seriously, I would definitely have doubts on medical condition of doctor sippy khandan ...and this week provided all of them their required start of tracks and screen space. 

I love YK and Nishi side of story and that is common in middle class ppl as well. Shakki biwi might turn out right in future about her husband. i like lawyer Chachi and her partner.they bring freshness.

2. Pappa and mummy sippy romance. Hard to digest seriouslybut ,if future story needs some betrayal or dosri muhabbat, then this muhaabat needs the required buildup. How can I feel my hero sippy is right on his behaviour ,Pappa sippy is bad and mamma sippy cries rightfully when there is no back story

3. Dipika acting.. recently read that dipika is overacting ,her hand movements are loud, couldn't match Karan etc.. one cannot match karan's comic timing though there was no comedy whole week, but still I like dipika acting, it's convincing according to character and love her monologues.

4. He is such a nice character and perfectly enacted by the actor🥳

Cons:

1. To many villians at the same time. There was no need of Karan and his badla right now.cvs plz give us time to understand who did what.

2. Shaitaan ki aant Wala fashion show.. ufhhh ðŸ¤¬

3. Hero sippy needs to be shown a little busy plzzz

4. The fresh air in start was because of comedy.it needs to come back.😛

Next: I think this fashion show infinity will end on fight fight and more fight. Sona sis needs to win because agay ja KR usay phasna bhi to hai.

Next track can be on pulkit. Sona likes pulkit,Rohit likes pulkit and we all like pulkit😳 so it must be his internship which can reconcile them. And ab tk hoodie bhi to wapis nhi hua

Do add you bits and pieces 😉

I think increase in trps is indirectly proportional to content. LOL.

All Star shows ruling the roost have crap content. So KHKT is heading in the right direction🤣

Originally posted by togepe30

I think increase in trps is indirectly proportional to content. LOL.

All Star shows ruling the roost have crap content. So KHKT is heading in the right direction🤣

At the end, we all know trps matter ..still khkt is logical enough but, let's see, will they follow toppers route or not😆

Originally posted by attiya1.3

Salam and hi..

Trps are good this week but, we all have to agree that this is not what we expected in almost start of the story.lets be honest, we all skipped many parts of the episodes😆lets start with pros:

1. As I said before, supporting caste is huge and they will have their tracks and screen space and many of us has problems with such a large caste.( You know who you are) but think logically ( a bit). Will it look ok if Pappa sippy was only child and Rohit became only child and tada! We have less characters🤓..seriously, I would definitely have doubts on medical condition of doctor sippy khandan ...and this week provided all of them their required start of tracks and screen space. 

I love YK and Nishi side of story and that is common in middle class ppl as well. Shakki biwi might turn out right in future about her husband. i like lawyer Chachi and her partner.they bring freshness.

2. Pappa and mummy sippy romance. Hard to digest seriouslybut ,if future story needs some betrayal or dosri muhabbat, then this muhaabat needs the required buildup. How can I feel my hero sippy is right on his behaviour ,Pappa sippy is bad and mamma sippy cries rightfully when there is no back story

3. Dipika acting.. recently read that dipika is overacting ,her hand movements are loud, couldn't match Karan etc.. one cannot match karan's comic timing though there was no comedy whole week, but still I like dipika acting, it's convincing according to character and love her monologues.

4. He is such a nice character and perfectly enacted by the actor🥳

Cons:

1. To many villians at the same time. There was no need of Karan and his badla right now.cvs plz give us time to understand who did what.

2. Shaitaan ki aant Wala fashion show.. ufhhh ðŸ¤¬

3. Hero sippy needs to be shown a little busy plzzz

4. The fresh air in start was because of comedy.it needs to come back.😛

Next: I think this fashion show infinity will end on fight fight and more fight. Sona sis needs to win because agay ja KR usay phasna bhi to hai.

Next track can be on pulkit. Sona likes pulkit,Rohit likes pulkit and we all like pulkit😳 so it must be his internship which can reconcile them. And ab tk hoodie bhi to wapis nhi hua

Do add you bits and pieces 😉

U stole my words!!! 

I agree with everything. I just binge watched all 25 episodes this week. This past week’s episodes were meh compared to the previous ones. Although I still liked them. I agree that some of the tracks are rushed.

I disagree about Dipika’s acting, I think she’s doing a fabulous job as both parvati and Sonakshi (and this is coming from someone who hated her as Simar) she’s made me a fan through this show. Karan is brilliant as always but Dipika is as good as he is IMO, especially in the emotional scenes. 

Originally posted by Tani91

I agree with everything. I just binge watched all 25 episodes this week. This past week’s episodes were meh compared to the previous ones. Although I still liked them. I agree that some of the tracks are rushed.

I disagree about Dipika’s acting, I think she’s doing a fabulous job as both parvati and Sonakshi (and this is coming from someone who hated her as Simar) she’s made me a fan through this show. Karan is brilliant as always but Dipika is as good as he is IMO, especially in the emotional scenes. 

I also watched simar till human tracksthats why I am loving her .she is putting her efforts to match a normal Sonakshi which is commendable.

Originally posted by attiya1.3

I also watched simar till human tracksthats why I am loving her .she is putting her efforts to match a normal Sonakshi which is commendable.

I honestly started watching after the scene in which Rohit was ranting about her tv show. But yes I never would’ve thought that I would be watching a show with her but she’s made me a pakka fan, she’s doing a really good job as both characters.