"Will define my character as mysterious girl" : Sukirti

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

I would define my character in Savdhaan India as the 'mysterious girl, said television actress Sukirti Khandpal.

Television show Savdhaan India has been instrumental in educating and alerting our society about India’s most shocking crimes for over 7 years and now it is coming up with a special crime series. The actress playing protagonist Sukriti was in Bhopal on Thursday to talk about the show.

Talking with the media persons on Thursday, she said, "A specially created Five-Part series titled ‘Special Crime Series’ is all set to rock your homes come July 29 at 10:30 pm. The series will showcase one story a week that spans over 5 days / episodes. All the Special Crimes Series stories deal with heinous crimes where the stakes are higher elevating suspense to nail-biting finishes."

First series stars the supremely talented Sukirti Khandpal in the lead role where she portrays a pregnant woman carrying in her fourth month. A tale of vengeance, she enters a household of a political matriarch with a motive to destroy them completely.

Sukirti Khandpal will be visiting the beautiful city of Bhopal as part of a promotional tour for the show. During her time in Bhopal Sukirti will visit the city’s iconic monuments, try out the local cuisine, and interact with the media and her fans.

Sukirti was quoted saying, “I am really excited about this role in Savdhaan India. I have never been a part of a project like this in my career. Saundarya was a really complex character to play and I cannot wait to see the audience reaction for my work on the show.

Today, I am really looking forward to visiting Bhopal the city of lakes. I intend trying out their delicious food and most importantly taking back a bunch of memories with loads of pictures.”

Posted: 4 years ago

Waiting for sukirti show❤️

Hopefully will see her in interesting regular show soon🙏