•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

I have watched the show the past 2 weeks and im finding this meher sarab pairing for the sake of param pretty convoluted. Meher is being used by all for their benefit and basically will become a glorified nanny for the kid. Why cant sarab take time off and take care of his kid and try to instill some confidence in the kid and how can they show any school letting a non potty trained kid admitted ðŸ˜† trying to show param as this bechara baby who will only be happy if he has a mother is so lame. Yes he needs a mom maybe a woman who has a kid of her own so she knows how to take care of another kid unlike kid friendly babysitter meher😆 Mehers mom and younger brothers are another piece of work😆 I only find her elder bro and bhabhi sane for now but they are too dominated by mummyji to see the right way. In all this i feel bad for manav the guy has no family worked hard to get educated and now will probably will die without ever knowing about his kid or maybe seeing it and poor meher will have to marry sarab coz she doesnt have any options and he will only marry her cos he needs the glorified nanny for param at any cost😕😆

Actually I liked the relationship between p for param and meher... and yaarstep mom hona is not bad...I understand that this is not a conventional love story....but I think that this child will be instrumental in bringing meher and sarab together. 

As far as I guessed,  I knew that manav will be not be in the picture altogether...loved manav...

I’m sorry but I do not agree, I understand that Kulwant Kaur has ulterior motives for marrying Meher  to Sarabjit, but I don’t believe Sarabjit is looking for a glorified nanny, I’m sure as the story progresses it will be Sarabjit who will fall in love with Meher, and there is nothing wrong with that.Being a widower doesn’t mean a death sentence, he has every right to want to move on and also to find the right person for both him and his son. At this point in the story and to his defense he has no idea what so ever what is going on in Meher’s personal life. I understand it’s important to him that who ever he marries accepts his son too, and in this situation anyone who is a parent would want the same, but till now he’s made it very clear that this marriage will only happen if Meher wishes. As far as Param goes, he’s an innocent child, he only reacts to what he sees around him, and he may need some guidance but he definitely doesn’t doesn’t seem like a kid who is unhappy, because from what I can see he has a father who seems to be doing a pretty darn good job raising him. 

Originally posted by Payal_ap

I’m sorry but I do not agree, I understand that Kulwant Kaur has ulterior motives for marrying Meher  to Sarabjit, but I don’t believe Sarabjit is looking for a glorified nanny, I’m sure as the story progresses it will be Sarabjit who will fall in love with Meher, and there is nothing wrong with that.Being a widower doesn’t mean a death sentence, he has every right to want to move on and also to find the right person for both him and his son. At this point in the story and to his defense he has no idea what so ever what is going on in Meher’s personal life. I understand it’s important to him that who ever he marries accepts his son too, and in this situation anyone who is a parent would want the same, but till now he’s made it very clear that this marriage will only happen if Meher wishes. As far as Param goes, he’s an innocent child, he only reacts to what he sees around him, and he may need some guidance but he definitely doesn’t doesn’t seem like a kid who is unhappy, because from what I can see he has a father who seems to be doing a pretty darn good job raising him. 

Its nothing to do with what sarabs sister wants he doesnt really want a wife its all for param hence the weird test in the temple where he left param like a bait😆 Meher is basically the glorified nanny if she marries sarab coz he only cares that param gets his choice of mommy😆 he has not made any desire known he wants to marry again for himself and even there is nothing wrong in that stance but just to marry so his kid gets meher as a mother isnt fair to meher or any girl . When did I say param was unhappy i said they make him look like a bechara who can only be fully happy if he gets a mom especially a mom like meher😆 and sarab might be a good dad but they are showing it as he cant do this without a woman/mother in his life😆 As for meher truth and sarab being unaware that is just the plot point to make it complicated and sarab should have talked to meher in person before doing the temple drama now param is attached already and even though he says its mehers choice he really messed up by giving hope to the poor kid😆

I read all comments and topic my opinion about it is first with Param,he is happy with his father's love,but all social situations are not favourable to that becoz as a kid where he couldnt decide for sure he need a motherly love,which he is not getting from his bua,only Sarab takes complete care from his birth,we cant make a kid understand the fact his mom is no more,in all situation,in one point of time by seeing every kid,Param might think if my mom also be here,till his five yrs of age Sarab handled very well but at one stage Kid needs mom,to fullfill some of his responsibilities and necessities,like PTA meeting as of mostly mom's will atten,tat time eventhough Sarab is present,Param will search for his mom,becoz mostly every kid's mom will be present.....And we should remember a thing Sarab says Meher will b my wife but befre that she should be Param's mom.....so from this its clear he accepts Meher as wife too but he searched for a girl who can take care Param like a mom,and anywhere Sarab never mentioned i need a Miss,its just his sister's wish and when offer comes thy choose Meher.As a single Parent,his worry is natural as he loves Param lot more than anyone else,if some girl comes in his life and if Param didnt get pure mom's love,if he undergo torture,then all his love for Param too go into vain,so he checked Meher secretly,but one thing is crt bfre asking Meher's wish,its not good to mingle Meher and Param,but Param searched for his dad in Gurdwara,its Meher's nature she approached the kid and seeing her nature Param attached to her,so as of now its not Sarab who purposefully planned and made Param to go and meet Meher,its coincidence sequence,becoz lot of ppl crossed Param but Meher noticed him.So evn Sarab never planned that,whatever goes on he accepts that situation,he never come from his disguise,becoz his thought is what,only Meher family approached them not his family so probably with Meher's decision all it happens,only after Jagaya saying that dinner night he knows till now Meher's decision is bending.

If he should completely take care of Param means as a man he should leave his job and spend 24×7 with Param,even that cant fulfill Param's necessary,becoz Mom's love is never replacable,that for sure remain as deep hurt for anyone,so how can a kid understand that,if once Param feels for his mom na we can divert his attention towards something,but all time its not possible...So Sarab searching for a girl who will be his wife andParam's Maa too....

Then only Meher's mom forcing her for her greedy intensity which even Sarab is unaware,if Sarab comes to know about that too,he should give chance to Meher to speak out her mind,becoz has no greedy intension she want everyone to be happy including Param.....So till now its situation where Meher couldnt meet Sarab,and Sarab gives time to Meher and waits for her decision....one more thing even Sarab made Param to understand,when he gave Meher's photo to Param and asks his wish about Meher,where Param says bua told Meher will b my mom,same time Sarab told we should ask even Meher will she accept to be your mom,Param accepts happily.If Sarab never plan for Param's meeting with Meher,if all accept including Meher and if Param hates her,then all life will be ruined and no one will be happy,so its better if Param likes her first then go for further proceedings,Sarab's ultiate aim is happiness of Param as till date he did everything for him....So as elder if something goes wrong Sarab and Meher can understand but not that thing with Param.....So as a lovable father Sarab did things in crt way..........its only Meher's mom who is creating all dhamaka's in everyone life......So Manav's death too not justified as its murder so only way for poor Meher is to save Manav's kid is to marry Sarab,as she thinks that kid as her and Manav's love symbol...So might be in future it will be KK's demand for Meher,if her unborn kid want to be alive she should marry Sarab,so with no option left Meher will marry Sarab to keep her Love's symbol alive...and her nature she vl protect both the kid from society along with Sarab...So its situation that purely connects Sarab and Meher,but in future it vl turn to great understanding and turn to pure love between Meher and Sarab.......As of story even Meher is widow......Kind of matured love....

Edited by rajiraji14 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by chullbulli

Actually I liked the relationship between p for param and meher... and yaarstep mom hona is not bad...I understand that this is not a conventional love story....but I think that this child will be instrumental in bringing meher and sarab together. 

As far as I guessed,  I knew that manav will be not be in the picture altogether...loved manav...

exactly well said