EricaFernandes she is fabulous actress [DT Note Page 5 and Page 10] - Page 8

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by N_sharmaa

Thank you dear🤗Those were lovely days and Roshini and her writings were something which we use to wait to read .

Looks like we better  chat through messages or else will get warning . Messaged you about Rishu and kiss stories .

Correct we are cramming some one else's thread. Lets move to messaging.

Originally posted by aishwish

Aah good ole CN days. Yup we were crazy, but members like you and roshni were the voice of reason. You esp. balanced us like anything.

Yeah watching season 1 now, was roaming on this forum and came across previous Bajaj and prerna's pic. Ronit with his forehead kiss to prerna bold me then and there😳 So now whenever I have time, i catch up their scenes. And I completely agree Rishu (rhymes with chandu😆) and prerna are/were on a different level. Esp Ronit as Rishabh Bajaj.👏 KSG is okay. But previous one is ionic. (And now I think I'm breaking some rules here, comparisons are not allowed 😆) But honestly in this season I don't want Prerna to end up with bajaj. I want a new girl for him, some one sassy,fiery who just bowls out bajaj 

Hi🤗

I am also here only for S1 nostalgia. Huge fan of Ronit Roy & Shweta tiwari's PRB. Supporting PreRish only because of PRB but nobody can replace our PRB

Erica is amazing. Prerna is not.

Originally posted by SnehaDoll

Hi🤗

I am also here only for S1 nostalgia. Huge fan of Ronit Roy & Shweta tiwari's PRB. Supporting PreRish only because of PRB but nobody can replace our PRB

🤗

HI Five buddy 😉

Despite the DT Note on page 5,  mocking and putting down others is seen through the topic, also moral policing, personal attacks and targeting fandoms are also part of it...
 the discussions have  however steered from Erica, on to other shows, season 1 actors, chatting etc... looks like every is done saying their bit on Erica's acting .. so let's move to other topic ...

Closed !

Thanks,

KZK 2 DT