Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Soha!! Welcome Back!!

Nivi & Bajaj's scene is well written. She resents him but also admires him. 

Jealous PrernaπŸ˜† It is a wonderful scene.

I absolutely loved the PreRish moment. This is just the beginning and I am looking forward to many more moments of PreRish.

Waiting for the next chapter!!

larayb542 thumbnail

been waiting so long for an update. Please do update and finish the story. your story is one of the best ones on this forum. we did not get a proper ending for the show plz give on in this. I am a fan that is still waiting for an update 

Gigiri thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Dear Sohali,πŸ˜ƒ

I wonder how I missed your story of "All the king's men" as I read most of PreRish FF in KZK forum. Your story is really beautiful. The portrayal of your story in the way of how Prerna made it as a habbit to visit Bajaj for help, Mr Bajaj used each and every  move of Prerna for his advantages, how he participated events in Prerna's school deliberately, breakup of Anurag and Prerna, Prerna became mother of Kukki and finally how Mr Bajaj made a jelousy Prerna, is really wonderful. πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

Love the way you have described each and every pinpoint of their feelings and how they conversed openly especially Prerna. Prerna took over all challenges given by Mr Bajaj. I like that side of Prerna. Mr Bajaj supported her studies, I felt in some scene, Mr Bajaj looked after Prerna like her daughter in some scenes. Heart-warming.  πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Frankly, you filled the all gaps in the KZK story, these all were missing there. Thank you very much for taking your precious time to update the story. 

If you have free time, please be kind enough to update the story. We are eagerly waiting to read your beautiful thoughts. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ  Stay safe.