Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2

PreRish OS : Haq Mohabbat Ka!

Surya.Ravi thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

PreRish OS : Haq Mohabbat Ka!

Scenario – Prerna and Rishabh indulge in a war of words and the fight turns ugly with Prerna telling him she would have been better off without him in her life. And Rishabh telling her, if she feels so she can walk out of his house and life. And she does just that. And now....

48 hours later Sharma House!

The doorbell rings.

“Priyu Diii, Jijz...” 

Prerna who is standing in her balcony keeping a close watch on her phone, watching the evening dawn in a sober mood rushes downstairs taking two steps at a time as soon as she hears the word Shivani mentioning 'Jijz'.

“Rishabh kahan hai?” Prerna looks around, panting harshly and struggling to catch her breath. 

“Wow! Kya baat hai, itni betabi. Anyway yeh lijiye Jijz ke office se koi aaya tha, aapke liye yeh envelope bheja hai unhone” Shivani hands the envelope to Prerna and noticing her disappointment on not finding Rishabh around says, “Khol lijiye, kya patah Jijz might have sent you a love letter”.

Amidst Shivani's teasing, Prerna opens the envelope and as she does a few papers pop out, she goes numb.

“How dare he, how freaking.....”, Prerna huffing in anger walks out of her home, not paying any attention to Shivani's repeated questions of where she is going. 

Not caring for the heavy rain, Prerna hails a taxi still clutching the paper and zooms off. 

Sitting in the lavish conference room, surrounded by dignitaries and delegates who were at his beck and call waiting for his attention, Rishabh Bajaj was there but his thoughts were faraway. Thinking about a far-fetched reality that can never be his. “Prerna” he whispers to himself, while his heart and mind is screaming the name.

Reaching her destination, Prerna walks in with a purpose. Bajaj's executive secretary tries to put a halt to her pace informing her, he is in a important board meeting. 

“I don't care” Taking faster paced strides and looking like a woman on mission, she marches off.

Opening the conference rooms door with full force, Prerna enters, ignoring the heads turned towards her, her eyes shoot daggers at the man, sitting as the head of the conference table. 

Rishabh Bajaj takes in Prerna's wet in rain form, the crumpled paper in hand appearance and calls out, “The meeting is adjourned. Come in Mrs. Bajaj.” Putting a full stop to the whispers around.

The room clears out quickly. But remaining unaware of the surroundings Prerna and Rishabh are involved in an intense battle of the eyes. While he was drinking in her presence and letting it sink in that she was there, she continued to look at him like a lioness ready to pounce on its prey.

“What a surprise Mrs. Bajaj, what brings you here” 

He plays it cool while she loses her cool, "Surprise, let me tell you Mr. Rishabh Bajaj this is no surprise. Surprise was to receive these in the evening (pointing at the papers in her hand) And let me tell you it was a nasty surprise”.

“Would you care to explain what on earth is the meaning of this” Prerna walks closer to Rishabh and all but throws the papers at him.

“This is your freedom Prerna. ” 

“Freedom, freedom from what exactly, care to enlighten me" Prerna counters pointedly.

Bajaj sighs and says, "Ok if you want me to spell it out to you, the divorce deed will give you freedom from this farce wedding you are stuck in. This life. And once you sign them you will be free of me forever” He continues to speak maintaining a straight face, but the words he was saying was like self-slashing his wrists a hundred times over dying a slow death.

“Ohh, I see and who told you I wanted freedom. Mahatma Gandhiji? Or let me guess Bhagat Singh? ” She speaks sarcastically.

“I know so” Bajaj answers with an air of confidence

"Ohhh, wow you know so... Is that why you haven't signed the papers yet. Come on sign them now. ” Prerna snatches the papers from his hand, places it on the table along with a pen with a thud and looks at him to sign.

“I will do it later” He hesitates.

“Later my foot. Sign them and I will do too. I challenge you, Rishabh Bajaj. Do it” She was in no mood to back down. Shoving the pen in his hand, she waits for him to sign, while he stares at her blankly.

As the minute passes by, Prerna's patience thins away. “Ok, you are not ready to sign them, let me do what I want to then”.

Prerna starts looking around, searching for something and ultimately she puts her hand in Bajaj's coat pocket and retrieves the cigar and the lighter. 

“Prerna, what are you up to. Wapas karo mujhe yeh”. 

“Bas... Nahi sunni mujhe aapki ek bhi baat. Aapne wo kiya, jo aap chahthe hai aur ab main wo karungi jo main chahthi hoon. ”

Prerna giving two hoots to the cold she is feeling despite being soaked in water, manages to light up the lighter and holding the papers in her hand lights it to flames.

Beyond shocked, Bajaj gets scared that the flame will burn Prerna. Pulling the papers out of her hand in a jiffy, he douses the fire underneath his shoe. 

“What the hell is wrong with you” He screams finding it hard to keep his frustration in check.

“What the hell is wrong with me. Me. How dare you ask me that? I am completely fine. It is you who has lost his precious marbles. ” She screams back.

“Mrs. Bajaj, you need to take a deep breath, calm down and relax. You are starting to worry me. You are cold and you are shivering let me switch off the AC. And don't worry about the papers I will get the deed drafted again”.

“Yes switch off the AC, just like you have switched off your brain. You are a ruthless beast; you know what a beast that's what you are. Your name is not Rishabh Bajaj, but Robotic Beast.” She exclaims exasperated. 

Droplets of tears cascade down her cheeks, while Rishabh gets further disturbed, he walks her to his chair seats her and sits on his knees before her.

“Prerna listen to me” 

He wraps his coat over her shivering form, while she shrugs it off and throws it across the room. 

“You listen to me Rishabh Bajaj, who the bloody hell do you think you are? God? Or some sort of do-gooder, messiah? You listen to me you arrogant ego head, the next time you get the divorce deed made, it will not be the papers alone that will burn. I will burn my..... ”

Rishabh brings her rant to a halt keeping a hand on her mouth.

“Kya bol rahi hai aap, dimaag toh sahi hai aapka. How can you even think about hurting yourself”. He shudders, huffs dreading the prospects. 

“Kyun, kyun nahi soch sakti main. When you can send me the divorce deed without even talking to me. I can talk about hurting myself”. 

“You need to get your head examined. Dimaag kharaab hogaya hai tumhara. Don't over react, the decision I have taken is for your good.” He is exasperated beyond words at her behaviour.

Prerna breaks down and tears start free flowing from her eyes, while every single tear from her eyes pricks Rishabh’s soul but he does not make an effort to neither wipe her tears nor console her. 

Closing his fist rather very tightly, he restrains himself from reacting to her sobs and she sees his reactions.

Prerna loses the last strands of her patience and her pent up anger pours out. Holding Rishabh Bajaj's collar she questions him, “Aapko yeh haq kisne diya ki aap mere liye decision le sake.. Jab chaha deal ki shaadi kar lii aapne, aur jab chaha usse todne chale. Ab jab maine yeh maan liya kii yeh meri destiny hai, aap bhi mujhe chod denge…. You want to free me now.. Free hii karna tha toh kyun aaye aap meri zindagi mein. Kyun”

“How dare you Mr. Bajaj... How dare you.. Aapko koi haq nahi.. You don't know... Haq nahi aapka mera dil todne ka.. Haq nahi.” Losing her energy, sighing with helplessness, shoulders dropping, she leans on Bajaj.

While her tears soak his shirt, the constant pain in his heart he was feeling right from the second he got the papers drafted starts to diminish away.

He wraps her in the cocoon of his arms, holding her close to his heart. While their heart finds a little peace, he consoles her.

“Shhhh, Priyu.. I am right here. I am not going anywhere. Stop crying darling…"  

“Bas aapka haq hai mujhpe kissi aur ka nahi.. I hate you, I hate you… I hate you for making me love you… I….  I love you Rishabh, only you.. Itni si baat samaj nahi paaye aap.. I love you... ” She keeps mumbling and repeating into his chest. And each time she says these words, his eyes shine with happiness and his heart swell with pride. While she buries herself deeper in his strong hold.

Holding her face gently in his palm, he wipes her tears and places a gentle kiss on her forehead, with remorse filled eyes, whispers words of apology.

“I am sorry. I thought I was doing the right thing by you. You told me you were better off without me. So.. But stop before the water works start again, (Prerna hits him on the shoulder, while he holds her hand, kisses the palm and bares his heart out)

“I realize now that I was wrong. I just wanted you to be happy.. I know my actions have hurt you, but believe me when I say this Prerna I died a thousand deaths from the second I got the deed drafted. I was frightened that you will sign the papers, I was scared that I will lose you forever and can you imagine me, Rishabh Bajaj scared, frightened. But I was.” He tightens his grip on her hand feeling the need to assure himself that Prerna was indeed there professing her love for him.

“Ek baat kaan kholkar sunn lijiye Mr. Rishabh Bajaj, aap mujhse itni aasani se peecha nahi chuda sakte. We may fight, argue, drive each other mad, but neither am I going anywhere nor am I letting you go. Now I am giving you a deal, it is going to be a till death do us apart deal until the next seven births, meri mohabbat pe sirf aur sirf haq hoga aapka aur aapki mohabbat pe sirf mera. Take it or leave it” Blinking her eyes innocently and she awaits his response with bated breath.    

With a smile that reaches his eyes he responds, “Done deal Mrs. Bajaj. Yeh haq mohabbat ka sarr aankhon par…”

They sigh together in content and hit their foreheads together.

“Mohabbat hogayi hai aapse, Prerna Rishabh Bajaj, khud se zyada, sabse zyada aur hamesha karta rahunga… I love you”

“I love you too Rishabh..”

Amidst the sweet nothings whispered, words of love spoken, promises said, they inch closer to seal the deal with a kiss….  

CUT! The camera pans out. As the camera fades away, we hear Prerna Rishabh Bajaj issuing a stern order to Rishabh Bajaj that he will give her a hand written love letter every single day until she says so, as a punishment for sending her the divorce papers and since Shivani teased her about the same. And when it comes to Mrs. Bajaj how can Mr. Bajaj disagree, no surprises there!!!!

Toodles for now. Don’t forget to leave behind your comments on this PreRish tale. 

@Ankie : Lo kar di tumhari farmaish poori... 🤗

Tata!!!

Edited by MysticRiver - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sorry for late reply .. what an extra ordinary story darling .. just love it .. and my most fav here -

"meri mohabbat pe sirf aur sirf haq hoga aapka aur aapki mohabbat pe sirf mera. Take it or leave it" - 

wahhhhh 🤗

abb os saga kab ayegi ?

Edited by opsora2090 - 4 years ago
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Reservation

look who is here 

Related image 

Image result for maya polar bear gif Related image 

Related imageImage result for maya polar bear gif

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS OS 

I know you have been writing after such a long time and man it doesnt look like so! PreRish inspire you and it is very evident. It has to be your first work that i read of yours, apart from those LONG LONG comments at Bheegi aka Sangita di's post. (which i never got but now I do so no complaints 😎) 

The best part of this OS is the fact I GOT TO READ IT FIRST   

and it made me as happy as this  

I like the fact that Shivi calls our collective pyaar Bajju Jeejz not old jeeja ji though even that has lots of teasing elements. And HO HO HO furious Mrs Bajaj in the rain stomps off to Bajju Office and demands for questions. 

my most favourite part of the OS follows next

"Ok if you want me to spell it out to you, the divorce deed will give you freedom from this farce wedding you are stuck in. This life. And once you sign them you will be free of me forever” He continues to speak maintaining a straight face, but the words he was saying was like self-slashing his wrists a hundred times over dying a slow death.

“Ohh, I see and who told you I wanted freedom. Mahatma Gandhiji? Or let me guess Bhagat Singh? ” She speaks sarcastically.

“I know so” Bajaj answers with an air of confidence

"Ohhh, wow you know so... Is that why you haven't signed the papers yet. Come on sign them now. ” Prerna snatches the papers from his hand, places it on the table along with a pen with a thud and looks at him to sign.

“I will do it later” He hesitates.

“Later my foot. Sign them and I will do too. I challenge you, Rishabh Bajaj. Do it” She was in no mood to back down. Shoving the pen in his hand, she waits for him to sign, while he stares at her blankly.

As the minute passes by, Prerna's patience thins away. “Ok, you are not ready to sign them, let me do what I want to then”.

Prerna starts looking around, searching for something and ultimately she puts her hand in Bajaj's coat pocket and retrieves the cigar and the lighter. 

“Prerna, what are you up to. Wapas karo mujhe yeh”. 

“Bas... Nahi sunni mujhe aapki ek bhi baat. Aapne wo kiya, jo aap chahthe hai aur ab main wo karungi jo main chahthi hoon. ”

Prerna giving two hoots to the cold she is feeling despite being soaked in water, manages to light up the lighter and holding the papers in her hand lights it to flames.

Oh I so love it she takes the lighter and burns the papers off Totally could imagine  Bajju's horrified face! And then they resolve the entire masla. She with her child like behaviour and he in his over perfect matured adult like behaviour. I loved the fact they both stuck to their povs buy Bajju loves her more and he had to relent not that she didnt. I loved the fact that she stood up for herself and I WANT THIS PRERNA IN THE SHOW thats it! 

Awww they kissed to. its sending fireworks everywhere! 

this is SOOOOOOO sweet and intense at the same time. The age gap him matured she immature, him resolute she even more resolute and how they complimented each other was a treat to watch! There were elements of fun intense romance pain and in short TOTAL PAISA VASSOOOOL! 

and oh the fact that you shared the os first with me and mentioned me 

All this is for you so that you write more and give us treats x3 times every week 

Image result for maya polar bear gifImage result for maya polar bear gif

p.s. you have to write more buss! 

Edited by MisHumptyDumpty - 4 years ago
PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Res.

I was just going to read this when Client Servicing came with 40 pages to copy check🤢

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

OMG! I loved this one-shot. ❤️

The divorce angle was really nice and provided sufficient space for the pain an fear of separation to take place. Prerna's reaction was expected and I could imagine her carefree self storming into Mr Bajaj's board meeting. 😆

RB's calm demeanour is a such sight to behold. 

I imagined a drenched Prerna directing her fury against an icy-cold Mr Bajaj. 😎

RB fails to live-up to the challenge of signing the papers first and this gives his wife the much-needed upper hand. Her possessive dialogues were really well-written. 👏

I enjoyed it when she called him a beast and bashed him for deciding her future without consulting her once. Then the collar-holding part was equally delightful and had a fair share of intensity. 

Bas aapka haq hai mujhpe kissi aur ka nahi.. I hate you, I hate you… I hate you for making me love you… I….  I love you Rishabh, only you.. Itni si baat samaj nahi paaye aap.. I love you... ” 

❤️

"meri mohabbat pe sirf aur sirf haq hoga aapka aur aapki mohabbat pe sirf mera. Take it or leave it”

Brilliant! 😃

Zaalima_5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Sab ke sab pm se pahle res..😆

Ankie.. Pahle tujhe thank you for forcing her to write os..🤗

I have noticed your comment in other forum.. Only one line comment.. I thought you r like me.. Can't describe your feeling in words.. 🤣

But i m really surprised yaar.. You r too good..❤️

Loved this OS.. It reminded me of season one scene.. ST and RR..  

The best was preyu calling him beast..🤣

Nailah_EjFian thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Wow...

Everytime I read an OS/FF on these two, I actually get right into the story and picture KSG and EJF enacting those scenes..

Please do write more! It was perfect.. 

Moushumi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Nice is.keep it up.like the first part more.prerish forever.

sparkling_gems thumbnail

Bahot hee khoobsurat kahani hai ...bass ab serial mein bhi aisa kuchh dekhne mile toh baat bane. 

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

This was nice. 😛