Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

When it's a vlog i would like to see the actual thing and not some random cut videos with music and alia just describing it. It's too short for a vlog. There's nothing about difficulties she faced, new things she got, how she arranged stuff nor is she speaking in those short snippets. It's just music. Its just a short sneak peak not a vlog at all. Its just boring.

nigahen thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I like to see people's homes but the music if annoying af.....couldnt watch past 30 seconds...I mean you've your team and all making videos for you and still you make the cardinal mistakes...Not acceptable.

Eboo thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Sorry but this vlog is nothing for you Alia go and promote yourself in a different way

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

She moved into her house two years ago.  She probably doesn’t enough footage for an actual vlog.  I’m surprised she even has this because she never did a video at a time of her moving and what not.  Though I suspect she was planning to do something since these shots exist.  Her house was designed by Vikas Bhal’s ex so whatever little we saw was probably staged anyway.