Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke

YRHPK LIVE Written Update 19 Jul 2019

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

InaMeenaDika thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

How soothing was MishBir’s interaction..  Friendship makes Mishti so comfortable in front of Abir.... Love makes her feel shy .... ❤️

Meenu less episode.. Maa Saraswati ke ishaare Meenu hi Jaane... 

I really liked Parul’s dialogue today... “Bachaya use jaata hai jo khatre mein ho”.👍🏼... “Main toh aapke saath hi hoon, par aap hi door chali gayi...”  She is a logical person, however not confident enough to speak her mind loud and clear..💔

Meenu said she wants to see what Kuhu can do for Mishti.. This would be interesting 😲

Edited by ZindagiCalling - 4 years ago
meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZindagiCalling

How soothing was MishBir’s interaction..  Friendship makes Mishti so comfortable in front of Abir.... Love makes her feel shy .... ❤️

I really liked Parul’s dialogue today... “Bachaya use jaata hai jo khatre mein ho”.👍🏼... “Main toh aapke saath hi hoon, par aap hi door chali gayi...”  She is a logical person, however not confident enough to speak her mind loud and clear..💔

Meenu said she wants to see what Kuhu can do for Mishti.. This would be interesting 😲

🤣both mother and son are always looking for isharas from God. I swear apne actions ko justify krne ke liye reason chahiye hota hai. If it want clear m talking about Abir and Meenu. 

Meenu ab Abir bachao abhiyaan me parul ko door rakhe k galti kr ri hai.. 

Thanks suta for the update. 

Aanchal15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZindagiCalling

Yes, it is so palpable when she switches from being shy to being the chirpy/ bubbly self .. very cute Mishbir scenes ..Parul is pragmatic , but unfortunately reticent..we got a glimpse of her being assertive once , now await to see her in that avatar soon.. 

@ meen ., I agree about  both the mother- son duo looking for Bhagwan ke ishares.. Abir ke to samaj aate hain, BB’s go over the top of our heads 😆

And thank you Suta for the update, do not want to spoil my mood because of the quartet ( BB, KuKu, and Jas) .. will reminisce Mishbir scenes and convo instead 😊

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update ❤️

Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aanchal15

Yes, it is so palpable when she switches from being shy to being the chirpy/ bubbly self .. very cute Mishbir scenes ..Parul is pragmatic , but unfortunately reticent..we got a glimpse of her being assertive once , now await to see her in that avatar soon.. 

@ meen ., I agree about  both the mother- son duo looking for Bhagwan ke ishares.. Abir ke to samaj aate hain, BB’s go over the top of our heads 😆

And thank you Suta for the update, do not want to spoil my mood because of the quartet ( BB, KuKu, and Jas) .. will reminisce Mishbir scenes and convo instead 😊

Bold-🤣I agree with you Aanch. Meenu ke Saraswati maa ke ishare mere samajh se bahar hei.

Jasmeet has officially joined the M3 squad? yeh kab hua.Due to night shift i am missing out of many things.😕

BTW thanks Suta for the update. Reading your wu is the first thing i do after waking up these days. It's become a habit now.

Aanchal15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jayati321

Bold-🤣I agree with you Aanch. Meenu ke Saraswati maa ke ishare mere samajh se bahar hei.

Jasmeet has officially joined the M3 squad? yeh kab hua.Due to night shift i am missing out of many things.😕

BTW thanks Suta for the update. Reading your wu is the first thing i do after waking up these days. It's become a habit now.

Nahi Jayu , Jas hasn’t .. I included her with the evil trio cuz she is always instigating and adding fuel to the fire (I call her Kaikayee’s Mantara😆) .. so I grouped all evil people together  🤪

Meenu khud hi samaj nahin aati, uske ishare tho dur ki baat hain 

Edited by Aanchal15 - 4 years ago
Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aanchal15

Nahi Jayu , Jas hasn’t .. I included her with the evil trio cuz she is always instigating and adding fuel to the fire (I call her Kaikayee’s Mantara😆) .. so I grouped all evil people together  🤪

Meenu khud hi samaj nahin aati, uske ishare tho dur ki baat hain 

Oh like that... tabhi mei sochu yeh kab hua.😃

Bold- perfect name for her.😆

Dotslover22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Cutee and Sweety are lovely.Why Varsha? She also joined Jasmeet and Kuhu. 

TSMSPfan thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hey I would like to read ss ff could you please share the links