Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke

Dear Makers & CVs (incase you are following IF)

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

1.Please change the dress style of Mishti. Give her some good dresses. What are these?

2.Give her slimmer glasses. 

3.Give more SS to SS.

4. Change the montage to Kuhu and Kunal(you can also add Big Ben) since story actually focuses on them and Abeer and Mishti are simply side characters.

5. Tone down the dress sense of Kuhu just like you toned down her behavior.

5. Lat but not the least, Abeer is the most sensible, understanding and rational (handsome too) ML ever. Continue him like this! Don't change him ever even for a single track of MU created by others. 

Edited by TeenRose1 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fangirl1012 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: TeenRose1

1.Please change the dress style of Mishti. Give her some good dresses. What are these?

3.Give more SS to SS.

4. Change the montage to Kuhu and Kunal(you can also add Big Ben) since story actually focuses on them and Abeer and Mishti are simply side characters.

5. Lat but not the least, Abeer is the most sensible, understanding and rational (handsome too) ML ever. Continue him like this! Don't change him ever even for a single track of MU created by others. 

But I love Mish kay recent dresses. I love her dark rimmed glasses. I love the way Rhea portrays her. Their is so much beauty in her simplicity. I hope the CVs don't change that. Appearances can only attract us to a character to a certain extent. Plus its an ensemble cast so they show will focus on other characters.

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Hi. How r u?  Seen u after long time

I am sorry but I disagree

I like her new glasses and I like her dresses too. Except this latest party's dress. It had puffy sleeves which bothered me

Haha.. Kuhu Kunal ko kya kosna.. Quoting namesake. Kunal ki vajah se mishbir will come close in distress.. 

, 5th ke liye Inshallah 

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

My only request is can they ask Abir to have a haircut . In the recent segments I see Mishti with scissors hope she chops them off with her own hand 

Itznidha thumbnail

Mishti’s looks r simple n elegant..the way rhea potrays is worth watch..i feels her hairstyle is too good ,her glasses n her style wearing simple stylish casuals even her nightdress is cute n perfect.i just adore her.

Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

The glasses are fine. Maybe they can check lenskart The dresses for the party are terrible and horrible, we have mangal dress walla here who goes to film city with his costumes, her outfits with puffs and shimmer are similar to his clothes.  Plaaaassss get some good cotton silk tops or off shoulder gowns with one color scheme, light jewellery like choker and studs will transform her into a princess. She has very beautiful eyes. 

Forget dresses, get in sarees. Shaheer and Rhea may look made for each other if she is in sareers and the male lead in sherwanis or even a 3 piece suits.

Casuals otherwise are decent, Shaheer is more into such outfits if there no functions in the show, Rhea too needs to be styled in jeans and t shirts. 

I won't comment about characters, the producer looks like a typical gujju biz man from south mumbai who is interested only in money.  Since he has taken a different route, may his audience trust and remain loyal, otherwise for trps anything can be done. He brought a kid in the parent show and changed everything overnight.

abha981 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Well they are good barring the party dress it was awful. 

I wear glasses mysef i feel slimmer glasses will suit on her face cut

3.Give more SS to SS.

Yeah please we need more😍

Haha but indirectly they helping mishbir come close na. 

I think loud dressing is kuhu personality. 😁😁

Very true lets hope he remains same. 

Dotslover22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

3.Give more SS to SS.

I disagree with points 1 and 2.Mishti's dresses are nice except for a few. She looks good in her glasses but I wish she had a few choices for the glasses. She always wears the same one. 

Ms.akabane thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I actually love mishti's dressing style..its simple,casual and she also looks pretty on them,atleast to me πŸ˜… so i dnt really want cv's to change that😁

I actually never notice how thick or slim the glasses are..so i guess whatever she is wearing now is fine..but personally yes i do prefer slim glasses coz really thick one make you kinda look like a nerd

3.Give more SS to SS.

Would like that 😁

Don't worry yah mishbir r the real deal..but we do need other characters to build their story r8? Besides they actually have been helping out mishbir to get close from the last few episodes πŸ˜‡πŸ˜†

Kuhu does actually have a good dressing sense which she is supposed to have anyways since she calls herself the fashion diva or sth like that 😢

I hope so too..and not only him, Mishti too. Fingers crossed 😊😊