"I'm locked in for good now." - Nick Jonas on marrying Priyanka Chopra

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

"I'm locked in for good now." - Nick Jonas on marrying Priyanka Chopra

Bollywood by Raghuvendra Singh | Jul 18, 2019

Nick Jonas and Priyanka Chopra

Nick Jonas and Priyanka Chopra got married on November 28 last year at the Ummaid Bhawan Palace in Jodhpur, Rajasthan. And the couple, to honour each other"s cultures and customs, first did a white wedding and then a traditional Hindu wedding. Now, these two have become one of the most popular married celebrity couples in the world. They keep sharing their beautiful moments with fans on social media and keep setting new couple goals. Just a few days back a video of the two singing Sucker at karaoke night has gone viral on the internet. 

Recently Nick Jonas appeared on the popular American talk show. The actor-singer spoke about his entire Hindu wedding ceremony with Priyanka Chopra and the video has gone viral on the internet. Nick was asked about the process and he explained it beautifully by saying, 'She comes from a big Indian family, I obviously have my brothers... we did it in Jodhpur at a palace there which was beautiful. Obviously, there was good food, good music... so you do the pheras, in which seven walks around the fire symbolize seven lives together. So I"m locked in for good now.' Cute, isn"t it?

Edited by lwrimaforever - 4 years ago

They look great together in that last picture 💓💓

Here’s the video... 

https://twitter.com/marthaandsnoop/status/1151296981236703233?s=21

Originally posted by lwrimaforever

"They keep sharing their beautiful moments with fans on social media and keep setting new couple goals. Just a few days back a video of the two singing Sucker at karaoke night has gone viral on the internet. 

Holy shit monkeys. I didn't know singing Sucker at karaoke night is a couple goal. 

Tomorrow: Nick farted in front of PC and PC just blushed. COUPLE GOAL (though that's an actual couple goal). 

Guenhywver's Top 10 Couple Goals

For all you married folks, if you haven't done all of the following, you aren't a true couple. If you're single, note these down. 

1) Leave the bathroom door open when you're pooping or peeing.

2) Use the same bathroom at the same time while doing different activities.

3) Brush your teeth together, spit and rinse and spit and rinse and spit and rinse and spit. 

You might notice a pattern, these couple goals happen in the bathroom. It's because you're the most disgusting in the bathroom. 

4) The golden standard: Farting loudly in front of the other. 

And I'll reserve the rest for the melodramatic crap because I'm giving advice that no one asked for.

5-10: Trust, honesty, sacrifice, arguing and making up, being yourself, and giving each other some time to breath. 

If you enjoyed these tips, be sure to hit that bell icon, smash that like button, and SUUUUUBBBSCRIBE. Ch*tiya. :P

Edited by guenhwyvar - 4 years ago