Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Dhoonde Akhiyaan - Jabariya Jodi | Sidharth Malhotra & Parineeti Chopr - Page 2

LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

The roles are not suiting them. This is sad. Sid with those colorful clothes not going with his facial expressions. What happened to Pari??? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

This content was originally posted by: hantel

Does anyone else feel Pari has body odor when she does romantic scenes with her heroes?

What? 🤣🤣🤣.   I had never thought about it but now this will probably pop into my head every time I see any romantic songs with her.

The song is sweet and melodious but it doesn’t look like it’s clicking like the other two songs.  

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I feel like they should of gotten another singer, Arijit's voice and melody of being alittle more natural would of been better esp in the chorus line

Haegeum thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Why does Ekta insist on losing the profit money she gets from TV shows and Alt Balaji on crappy movies like this and JHK?

Hazardous thumbnail

It’s not at Ishq Bulaava’s level. Very been there done that feeling when you listen to it but I still find it sweet.

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

What was the point of taking a break to lose weight when you gain them all back..

BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

She doesn’t even look that bad. :S based on the comments here I thought she’d look much worse. 

The song is pretty good. Liked it! Sid and Pari do have chemistry imo. 

Hopefully Pari learned how to act because she forgot in Namaste England. If so, I think this will be a decent one time watch. 

w4always thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Gauahargeous_N

She doesn’t even look that bad. :S based on the comments here I thought she’d look much worse. 

The song is pretty good. Liked it! Sid and Pari do have chemistry imo. 

Hopefully Pari learned how to act because she forgot in Namaste England. If so, I think this will be a decent one time watch. 

Exactly!! They do have chemistry. And she looks fine. In Meri pyarri Bindu, she was so thin she kinda lost her spunk. 

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: hantel

Does anyone else feel Pari has body odor when she does romantic scenes with her heroes?

Lmfao why would you say that? On another note I dont mind the weight gain, I think she looks better now but her makeup/outfits/entire look everything is so bad. 

JungFrau thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Parineeti has become unbearable to watch