Dhoonde Akhiyaan - Jabariya Jodi | Sidharth Malhotra & Parineeti Chopr(Page 2)

Posted: 7 months ago

Like it. The first thing I liked about this film.

0 Likes this

I was hoping to get another song like Zehanseeb and Ishq Bulaava which is still memorable today from Hasee Toh Phasee 

Edited by Lennie - 7 months ago
1 Likes this

The roles are not suiting them. This is sad. Sid with those colorful clothes not going with his facial expressions. What happened to Pari??? 

0 Likes this

Originally posted by hantel

Does anyone else feel Pari has body odor when she does romantic scenes with her heroes?

What? 🤣🤣🤣.   I had never thought about it but now this will probably pop into my head every time I see any romantic songs with her.

The song is sweet and melodious but it doesn’t look like it’s clicking like the other two songs.  

1 Likes this

I feel like they should of gotten another singer, Arijit's voice and melody of being alittle more natural would of been better esp in the chorus line

0 Likes this

Why does Ekta insist on losing the profit money she gets from TV shows and Alt Balaji on crappy movies like this and JHK?

0 Likes this

It’s not at Ishq Bulaava’s level. Very been there done that feeling when you listen to it but I still find it sweet.

0 Likes this

What was the point of taking a break to lose weight when you gain them all back..

0 Likes this

Parineeti Chopra Sidharth Malhotra Jabariya Jodi