Too many supporting characters

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Hey All I love the show and was very happy initially. But last week has been boring .

In fact after the episode when Rohit saved sonakshi in her shoot, the boredom has increased. 

I hardly see 5 mins of sonakshi and Rohit now. 

Not at all interested in the supp cast drama .I understand that u cannot show leads all the time but this is too much. Atleast have a 50 50 balance. 

There is that shakki biwi and his husband and some random lawyer chick. C'mon I am not interested in that drama at all. 

Of the supporting cast, I find only rohit's mom scenes bearable. Even the antagonist sumit scenes are good  . They create some drama and they revolve arnd ronakshi.

Makers shld understand that initial few weeks r very imp. They shld focus on leads else viewers will lose interest and it will hamper the show in long run

Hell YEAH!

It is mean of me to ask them to let go of actors but what the hell were they thinking? Inka ghar zilla ghoshit kar dena chahiye.

At any given point there are 500 people in the frame. Upar se Sona's staff+on set crowd.

They should just keep - Sona, Rohit, Pulki, Rohit's mom and dadi, Netra and that Sindhi speaking chacha (coz I find it funny when he talks in Sindhi, I like it when they add such touches to the show) in the show. 

Baaki sabko bhagao.

Originally posted by togepe30

Hell YEAH!

It is mean of me to ask them to let go of actors but what the hell were they thinking? Inka ghar zilla ghoshit kar dena chahiye.

At any given point there are 500 people in the frame. Upar se Sona's staff+on set crowd.

They should just keep - Sona, Rohit, Pulki, Rohit's mom and dadi, Netra and that Sindhi speaking chacha (coz I find it funny when he talks in Sindhi, I like it when they add such touches to the show) in the show. 

Baaki sabko bhagao.

And not to forget, Vimmi ðŸ¤£ She is my fav in the show after Rohit ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by randomfancrics

And not to forget, Vimmi ðŸ¤£ She is my fav in the show after Rohit ðŸ˜†

Oh ya!

Vimmi too. LOL.

She will be the happiest when Ronakshi start dating officially🤣

I think they want to progress ronakshi gradually

too much ronakshi they may spoil their scenes. I can tell from previous experience of other Balaji shows