FF: Hum Toh Chale The Dost Banke, Jaane Kahaan... Dill Mill Gayye

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

I am extremely getting nostalgic as only Sanjivani & DMG are running on my mind. Oops, how rude of me not introducing myself smiley36. Hello everyone, I am Saraf Wasima. That's actually my 1st name, but you can call me either one of them or else just Saba would do the job smiley2. I am new on this forum but I have been an ardent fan of both shows so today just wanted to give one of my personal touch to a new story of this medical background show. Hope you guys will enjoy! smiley27

Part 1 - Below

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Naye Safar Ki Shuruaat

The story starts from our very own hospital Sanjeevani, where as the clock starts ticking, staff & patients are shown but in some else where, 5 youngsters are preparing themselves for their big day.

Here comes Riddhima (imagine Shilpa, Sukirti or Jennifer, doesn't matter) at the breakfast table checking her watch every now & then while glaring at Armaan.

Riddhima: Dekha! Ek dum gair zinmedaar hogayi hai yeh ladki... bilkul tumhari tarah... waqt ka koi ataah pata hi nahin usse...

Armaan: Chill Basket.. bachchi nahin hai woh... aur koi gair zinmedaar nahin hai woh bas apni Mom ki tarah late hojaati hai kabhi kabar...

Riddhima: Kya kaha?

Armaan: Kuch nahin... (Riddhima glares him & starts serving breakfast while Armaan starts praying) Princess jaldi ghar aajao warna aaj Hitler se koi nahin bacha sakta tumhe...

Scene shifts to a dance studio where a girl is dancing on Nacho Re & is in full josh.

Dhai na, dhai na dha dha
Dhai na, dhai na dha dha
Dhai na, dhai na, dha dha dhin dhin na..

Dhai na, dhai na dha dha
Dhai na, dhai na dha dha
Dhai na, dhai na, dha dha dhin dhin na..

Dhere dhere dha dha dhin dhin na..
Dhere dhere dha dha dhin dhin na..

Dhi na na, dha na na
Dhi na na dhin dhin na

Ho ho, o ho ho, o ho ho, o ho ho ho
Ho ho, o ho ho, o ho ho, o ho ho ho

Tum..ta tum..ta cham..dhinak dhin
Tum..ta tum..ta cham..
Tak tara kita tara dhina
Tum..

Nacho re..nacho re…nacho re….
Nacho re..nacho re…nacho re….

Hey..nacho re..nacho re..
Move your body now re..
Lets party all night hey..
Nacho re..nacho re..

Nacho re..nacho re..
Just get up and nacho re
What you waiting for re
Nacho re..nacho re..

Nacho re..nacho re..
Move your body now re..
Lets party all night hey..
Nacho re..nacho re..

Na na na nacho re..
Just get up and nacho re
What you waiting for re
Nacho re..nacho re..

Dhere na ta kita dhin, dhin kita dhin
Na…nacho re..nacho re..

As she finishes her dances, she turns towards the audience, the students of the dance studio, & slowly their shocked expressions are turned into impressed ones. They soon start clapping while of them goes up to the girl to praise her.

Student: Wow Kritz! You are awesome! Tumhe toh dancer banna chahiye tha!

Introducing

Kriya Mallik

Kriya: Thanks! -she replies with a toothy smile but as she checks the clock hanged on the wall, she gasps out loud. Oh no! I am late!

She quickly takes her bag & runs back to her house in jet speed.

Within no time she reaches & finds Armaan on call but directs he signs her that the Jhwalamukhi isn't happy so she hurriedly tiptoes her way to her room & quickly freshens up to get ready.

Five minutes later, Kriya comes down for breakfast & her outfit is simple but cute, an white blouse with black vest & black jeans, minimum makeup & diamond earring adorned.

Kriya sits on her chair beside Armaan's & starts digging on to her food.

Kriya: Pops, Volcano ka mood theek hua ya nahin?

Armaan: Abhi tak toh theek hai but aage ka koi bharosa nahin...

Riddhima: Baap Beti ki baatein hogayi ho toh nashta khatam karein?

Kriya: Mera hogaya, bye Mumma bye Pops!

Riddhima: Kriya ruko! -she hands over her a box. Tumhara lunch, tumhe canteen ka khaana pasand hoga nahin aur homemade food ke alava tum kuch khaogi nahin toh yaad se yeh khaa lena.

Kriya (smiles & hugs Riddhima): Thanks Maa! OK bye now!

Armaan: Main chodd doon?

Kriya: No need Pops, aapka Champ aa raha hai mujhe lene.

They hear someone honking, finally they bid bye & Kriya heads out towards the car.

Kriya: Thank god Swayu, tum aagaye!

Introducing

Swayam Joshi

Image result for shantanu maheshwari

Swayam is shown in his formal clothes, smiling & like a gentleman opens the car door for her, Kriya sits in & both head off towards their destination.

Somewhere else, a girl is shown throwing her clothes every where & she just couldn't find the perfect outfit for herself. Finally, after a lot of struggle she takes out a red jumpsuit & praises herself for her choice. But as she realizes about the mess she has caused, cant help but face palm.

You are so dead Shar! -she scolds herself.

Introducing

Sharon Rai

Sneha Kapoor as Sharon Rai

She quickly places her clothes back neatly, changes her clothes & puts on some makeup. Finally, she give her self a flying kiss & takes her purse before leaving for her destination in her red Tesla car.

Meanwhile, a guy is shown flirting with a girl in cafe. For him it was his umpteenth time but for her, it was her first.

Girl: So tum mujhe pasand karte ho?

Boy: Haan, aur tumhe special feel karwana chahta hoon, so kya tum next step lena chahogi?

Girl: Permission leni padegi...

Boy: Permission? Kisse?

Girl: Maa, Papa, Bhai, Didi, Tauji, Tayiji, Bua, Phuphaji, Dadi, Dadaji se.

Boy: Itne logon se permission kyun leni hai tumhe?

Girl: Ab shaadi karenge toh permission toh leni hi padegi na.

Boy: Kiski shaadi?!

Girl: Humari shaadi!

Boy: What?! Main date ke liye puch raha tha but tum toh alag hi zone pe pohuch gayi.

Girl: Toh date hi nikaalenge na, pehle sagai ki phir shaadi ki...

Boy: Arre bewakoof, main boyfriend girlfriend wali date ki baat kar raha tha!

Girl: Oh.... par

Boy: Forget it! Joh ladki 1st date pe shaadi ka jaap shuru karde woh Vicky ke layak nahin. -he said raising his collar.

Introducing

Vikram Shergill

He leaves the cafe in style on his Suzuki Black Bike towards Sanjeevani.

A biker is shown going crazy on the road, going topsy-turvy & clashing with barrens. Finally, the biker crosses the finish line & takes off the helmet, revealing a beautiful girl's face who was fixing her hair which got messed up. Her opposition biker was impressed with her look but his ego was even bigger than the beauty.

B-Biker: You won by fluke, aakhir main ladkiyon se compete nahin karta.

G-Biker: Oh really.. par jab tak maine yeh helmet nahin utara tha tab tak toh tumhe pata bhi nahin tha ke main ladki hoon ya ladka... anyways, main losers se argue nahin karti, agar tum mein jeetne ka junoon hai toh haarne ki sehemshakti bhi rakkho.

As she was about to leave, he called her back.

B-Biker: Toh Biker mohtarma apna naam toh batati jaao.. kisi dinn rematch karne ka chance toh miljaye.

She didn't turn back but just smirked.

G-Biker: Neha -she said without giving to roots about if he had heard or not & zoomed off towards her the hospital.

Introducing

Neharika Avasthi

Alisha Singh as Neharika Avasthi

As they were heading towards Sanjeevani, thousands of questions were running through their minds, some were nervous & some excited, but yet, they were all confident.

As soon as all of them reached, they got goosebumps just by seeing the board of the hospital but yet they smiled knowing that new journey have en stored many things for them.

First they were assigned their lockers, so they all quickly grabbed their coats & headed to report Dr. Kirti.

Kirti: Aap sab interns hain iska matlab yeh nahin ke aap logon ke saath main lenient rahungi, aur agar kisi ko yeh galat fehmi hai toh please, you're free to leave. Waise bhi Sanjeevani mein sirf wahi reh sakta hai joh apne aapko haar situation mein prove kar paye. I hope, I am clear.

Interns: Crystal Ma'am.

Kirti: Dr. Mallik -she gives a knowing smile towards her.

Kriya: Yes Doctor

Kirti: Dr. Joshi -again gives a knowing smile towards him.

Swayam: Here Doctor.

Kirti: Dr. Rai

Sharon: Yea Mo I mean, Yes Doctor. -she corrects herself when Kirti glares her.

Kirti: Dr. Shergill

Vicky: Yo Doc! -he replies casually.

Kirti: Dr. Avasthi

Neha: Ji Doctor.

Kirti: Dr. Grover

On not getting any response she looks up & taunts.

Kirti: Wow! Internship ka pehla dinn aur aap mein se ek late hain... shayad aapke colleague ko kisi ne bataya nahin ke mujhe late comer's bilkul bhi pasand nahin. Dr Re— -she gets interrupted by someone dashing into the room.

Boy: Sorry Dr. Kirti, actually—

Introducing

Reyaansh Grover

Kunwar Amar as Reyaansh Grover

Kirti: Dr Grover, patients aapka roz roz wait nahin karenge. I hope that's my 1st & last warning to you?

Rey: Yes Doctor. -he looks down

Kirti: Apne apne pagers aur case files lijiye, main aapko aapke duties assign karti hoon. Dr. Reyaansh & Dr. Sharon aap dono ki duties Pathology Lab mein hai. Dr. Swayam & Dr. Neharika aap dono ki duties General Ward mein hai. Dr. Kriya & Dr. Vikram aap dono ki duties children ward mein. Now disperse.

As soon as they were relieved, they got on to their jobs. Now all they had to keep in mind was to cure with love, care & intelligence just like they were taught.

Precap: All partners share a good equation of friendship. smiley10

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next update will happen in 72 hours, if only I get good 30 likes & 15 comments. So as you guys noticed, this story has a mix of DMG, D3 & a hint of Sanjivani. If you have any questions, I will be glad to answer. Add me as your buddy through the ID SarafWasima for PMs. Till then, take care & see you soon! smiley31

Signing Off, Saraf Wasima

Edited by DiptiPatel9 - 4 years ago

Can you please give intro of DMG casts too 

Originally posted by ShonaSweetheart

Can you please give intro of DMG casts too 

That will depend only on which character will be in the story, but yes I will.

Edited by DiptiPatel9 - 4 years ago

Nice intro 😍  armaan riddhima married hai is story me? 

Originally posted by Rimzzz02

Nice intro 😍  armaan riddhima married hai is story me? 

Yes they are married & they have a daughter. 🥰

great FF...looking forward to reading more 

Originally posted by meenachem

great FF...looking forward to reading more 

Thank you ☺️, I’ll try to update soon 💕