Posted: 4 years ago

Kangana Ranaut reveals some important facts about A- list actors on Kapil's ShowKangana Ranaut

Glamsham Editorial | 17 Jul 2019 10:40:46 IST

Actress Kanagana Ranaut, Queen of Bollywood will soon be seen in the upcoming episode of Sony Entertainment Televiosion’s The Kapil Sharma Show to promote her movie ‘Judgemental Hai kya’. During her presence in the show, the actress will be seen revealing some interesting facts about her personal and professional life.

She will also be seen prasing various other co-actors like Akshay Kumar for his fitness routine, Kareena Kapoor for her work balance skills, and Shah Rukh Khan for his finance skills. Kangana who has been a hero in her own movies like, Fashion, Queen, Manikarnika will be seen sharing details on how she’s looking forward to work with respected actors like Vicky Kaushal, Ranveer Singh and the beloved host, Kapil Sharma. 

In a conversation with Kapil where he tried to enquire about Kangana’s hobbies and her favorite pastime during her shoot breaks, Kangana shares her fondness for cooking. Elaborating further she mentioned, “I enjoy cooking parathas and pakodas. And, if I am not cooking, I love eating drinking chai and eating pakodas.”

Further enquiring about Kangana’s singing skills Kapil mentioned that he has heard that Kangana is a very good bathroom singer. Correcting the fact Kangana mentioned, “I am not a bathroom singer but actually a very good singer.” Adding further, Kapil asked Kangana to sing a song for his fans and entire the entire audience. On kapil’s demand Kangana sang a Lata Mangeshkar’s song ‘Tera Mera Pyaar Amar’ and took the show’s energy on another level.

Further in the show Kangana will also be seen reliving her ‘Queen’ days and shaking a leg on her popular song ‘London Thumkada’ with Kapil and one of her fans.

Run Vicky, run! Or else you might end up engaged to her in Paris!

Lucky guys! Queen admitted her keen to work with them. 👍🏼

Hope they are sane enough to reject the offers which includes Kangu.... waise bui ek talented actor tho bhugat raha  hain for his hasty nasty decision... ran kumar rao... poor lad!!

No please. Spare me the horrors. 

It would be nice. 

Let's not forget she did a movie smith Imran Khan and there was no drama. Same with Shahid and Saif or Rajkumar. 

I always wanted Ranveer and Kangana in a film together before all of the drama.  Now?  I would be afraid.  Especially with the way Kangana comes at Deepika....🤔

Originally posted by Maraka_Musso89

It would be nice. 

Let's not forget she did a movie smith Imran Khan and there was no drama. Same with Shahid and Saif or Rajkumar. 

Shahid n Saif? You mean Rangoon? It was full of drama n lots of blind n PR bashing from all the sides lol

Ngl, at some point before Kangana's drama and controversy I did think that RS and KR will make an interesting onscreen pairing. I felt their vibe and energy onscreen will be similar to AnuVeer pairing. The promotions would have been ott, fun and full of banter for sure. 

But now don't want this pairing because of Kangu's nautankis and drama. 

Vicky is in kjo's camp so not gonna happen either.

Edited by Melissaa - 4 years ago

‘Tera mera pyar amar “

LOL!!!!