Udann

The Sun Shined High…. The Shadow beside………My….Su-Rag(Kor)

sumsukor thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

The Sun Shined High…. The Shadow beside………My….Su-Rag(Kor)

(Kavi had been asking about Chakor to  visit BhuKa at AZ… and Niki was asking is Chakor scared to face her demons ….? And the sudden hearing of Hamari Adhuri Kahaani on my Alexa made me ponder.  Does she fear or will she face ?  Trying to pen down but not sure how best it can be….But writing this has been very very emotional and terrible for me so please excuse me if I had made you all upset..)

At the Mansion on a sunny Sunday morning…………………..

The Manison was sleeping late, while the birdie was awake…something was tingling her….she was standing at the window looking up…Bright and sunny…..

There was a shake of the quilt when she turned back to see her Lion slithering the quilt with his hands searching for her.  She smiled and went to back hug him instead of going into his arms… He was lying on his side … she lay beside his back,hugging his waist, with her face on his…nibbling his ears… He smiled with eyes closed… feeling tingly with her breath on him… hmmm…goodmorning birdie, he said holding her head with his hands back.  Why so early you got up? He asked…

Don’t know Raaghav but I feelsome what?? He turned towards her making her lay on his chest just rubbing her back, kissing her head. I think you should listen to me this time he said.

Hmmm… she said…

BhuKa visited Ra4gKor family twice but Chakor did not go,though she wanted to but something was holding her.  She was talking to BhuKa regularly and infact Mai had asked her to come to AZ many times but she was hesitating and Raaghav did notice it… Infact the earlier evening Baapu called Chakor saying they were having a special Pooja at Mai’s house and asked her to come with the kids and Raaghav.  With the school and other activities during the mid term of the year she did not want the children tomiss school too.

He refreshed while she was in the balcony, the Mansion staff brought the tea over to them at the call of Raaghav. They were having tea when Raaghav said, Chakor why you do not want to go toAZ and meet MaiBap.  You tell them to come here but don’t you want to go see how AZ is now? He had infact told her earlier too but she would avoid giving some excuse and he never compelled her, though he could understand the hidden reason.

Ra : Chakor, he turned her towards him… why do you want to avoid going to AZ

Ch : lowering her eyes, no I am not avoiding just that there are too many things here.

Ra: lifting her chin, look into my eyes and tell me… are you not avoiding?…

She teared….. but…. he drew her closer…

Ra: You are worried about your old memories… you are scared to face your demons? But how long will you do it? 

Ch : I am not scared but.. AZ … she was indeed tearing. Too many things hitting her head. She just went into his chest eyes closed tearing.

He held her hands tight with his left and hugged her with his right… We shall gobut RaaghavWe are going he said firmly. Let the kids be here we both shall go for the Pooja.

Girija and the mansion staff were instructed to take care of the cubs and roses, though the roses were upset that they are not going to AZ but as the cubs were there they did not create trouble but kissed RagKor.

RagKor reached Lucknow by flight early morning it was quite dark and drove to AZ… there was a jeep at the airport organized by Rishab Lucknow franchisee……………….

Towards…Azad Ganj…………………

Raaghav was driving while Chakor was just closing her eyes,holding her agitating heart. 

She was going through various emotions.

Everything was plying through…

After ten years she had set her feet as a marathon runner into AZ

She battled the evil Kamal Narayan Rajvanshi to free her village from his bandhuvagiri…

It was slowly becoming bright and she was passing

Milestone Azadganj 3 Kms.

The first swapped marriage played through……the subsequent bandhuva Suraj came across, her eyes cringed and started to tear….. Raaghav held her right hand and drove with his right….. the celestial wedding came through followed by the brutality of her being stabbed and getting separated to go to Benaras …. The beautiful KC reunion ran through…. She reminisced the basti wedding…

Milestone Azadganj 2 Kms.

She whimpered at the thought of the killing of the evil KN only to be separated for five long years to loose her Memory through him. She remembered the  Shivrathri night, her eyes were rolling within her closed lids and her hands was agitating. He held her tight.

Milestone Azadganj 1 Km.

The beautiful memories of Saanvi flashed through quickly to follow through the most heartbreaking seven years separation to reunite with Anjor…………………………

The jeep was reaching Azadganj

The Sun was bright in the sky when the gruesome brutality of my dude being lifted in air came across her mind.

Suuuuurrraaaaajjjjjj she yelled naiiiiiiiii, when the jeep screeched to stop.

He just quickly jumped down and went around to hug her… Chakor, please please…. She gasped , her  heart was heaving….. he gave her water.

Look there he said, please calm down… She  looked up to see the whole basti along with  BhuKa waiting to receive her with pompous….

She set her foot down after twelve long years in Azad ganj .It was Sunny and the Suraj above glared at her from the sky… She looked up with tears in her eyes when she saw the board reading

Suraj Rajvanshi’s Azad Ganj Welcomes You all.

She teared looking at Raaghav who was just beside her holding her very very  carefully.

She saw up the sun to shine and her shadow was beside………..

Chakoriya… hai hai…. Chakoria hai hai… all hailed her…..while Kasturi took aarti for both.

Chagan, Kishore and others just surrounded her and was literally lifting her singing praises while the Lion was walking behind calm leaving the crowd to pamper her.

She was taken through the roads when she saw the well laid roads with good lighting and good sanitation facilities with small buses plying to the various small scale industries which were springing.  There was good development.  Co-operative society in the name of Suraj Rajvanshi and also the administrative officer has been visiting the village weekly.  The AO was there to meet Chakor,though he knows Raaghav very well.

She looked at the development which was her dream and she saw every dream of hers in reality…Her shadow was behind her…..while the Sun was shining bright.

The Lion was walking calm behind while his eyes was on her…

Raaghav babu,  few of the village elders came to him thanking him for all that he has done.  Raaghav babu you not only look like Suraj but your deeds are also like his….He sought their blessings and smiled.

She passed through the Haveli which had housed the district administrative office in the ground floor rear side while the other parts were retained. Haveli brought back nostalgic memories…

She saw the Haveli and walked past to Basti to her Daak Baaba when Mai asked her to come quickly as the Pooja was about to start.  She turned back went to him and held his hands and walked to the sacred haven, sat to do the Pooja. It was for couple of hours, they did not talk but just were eyes on each other, hers was filled with tears, incessant rolling down.

The priest did the Pooja for the well being of the village and said Raaghav Babu thanks for being like Su…. When she said…kaaka… Raaghav is Raaghav while Suraj is Suraj…. It is not necessary for one to change into other. The Pooja was over and all disbursed after having lunch.

Raaghav was called by the AO as he had few other development plans and also few small scale industries were planning to have their business there and they were seeking his help too. He went with him while Chakor stayedback in Mai house…. …. . 

Chakoria …. Mai hugged her and both were in tears… bachuva finally you came to AZ… you saw the development na… Everything is because of Raaghav Babu.  Bhuvan said bitiya Raagahv babu hamara Suraj babu jaisaaa….. when Kasturi said, Chakoriya ki baapu, Suraj is Suraj while Raaghav is Raaghav…

Azadganj is Suraj’s mother land while Raaghav turned this into his land and brought goodness.

Chakor hugged Maai and just said I will come back…. She wanted to just run away and around as within her she was still palpitating.

All those memories…. Was coming through… all her good times with Suraj her dude came into her thoughts… She ran around the basti near and far every nook and corner brought her the memories of Suraj, she remembered everything, crying……

It was evening when she went to Haveli…. There was the old Gardner there and another caretaker who took her around to the rear and the cowshed…  Raaghav where are you she was asking to herself. 

She set her foot into the Haveli…. She jittered.

She remembered all the good and the bad moments, her Diwali pravesh, the way she came with Suraj after the Benaras separation and also the way she was kicked out due to the missing of Saanvi and the way they were together again and was living happy till the gruesome bomb blasted her life. 

She cringed while going through the Haveli, the rooms were indeed maintained… she cried at the photo of Tejaswini and their room was retained with the pic of SuKorvi, RagKorJor which was taken during the independence day celebration along with the famous iconic Pic of she into him……

She saw that picture … teared a lot lot

Everything was playing in her mind…. The way she met Raaghav…. The way he made his way into her heart….

Suraj was always there to protect her, her husband and she was his world….. she did blow himself away to protect her………Suraj…. She cried with her eyes closed….

Raaghav… she brought him as he was like Suraj just for her daughter who was battling for life. He was always there to protect her, he was not her husband then…..

He was about to be torched with her but still he did not runaway for he wanted to protect her…. He was not her husband then….

He went ahead to even kill BP too to protect her and her child which he considered as his… He was not her husband then

He knew she takes her life’s biggest decision in front of her Daak Baaba but she took his love for granted and asked him to love her sister, he did but he did not want to leave her….as he loved her and believed in his love for her.

He wanted to marry her become her husband for he started to realise that he forgot to smile when he saw her smile.

He wanted to marry her become her husband for he started to realise that he forgot that there is a world around when he was with her

He wanted to marry her become her husband as he felt his life’s direction changed completely

He wanted to marry her become her husband as he wanted to take her and her daughter away far away from the clutches of pain…..

But…..

He stayed away….. for he was not her husband and she knew her daughter would not approve their relation but he listened to her words and started to live far away from her as he loved her and knew she too loved him.

He stayed away for ten long years loving her only to realise that his love has indeed brought her back to him for he now married her and is her husband indeed.

She again looked at the picture in the room….. he walked in very calmly….. she saw him reflecting in that iconic  picture…. …. She cried…She remembered those words of dude,

Chakor please bring me back to life if I am dead as there will be no one like me to love you………yes indeed the almighty did create a hamshakal knowing the way he was moving his coins for her to be loved like the dude…..  Destiny always rule but Divinity always overrule

He wiped her tears….. Looking at the pic he said.

Infact I accept and I owe a lot to Suraj Rajvanshi as because of him you turned to look at me to save Anjor.  If I had not been his hamshakal you would not have even lifted your eye to another guy.

But Raaghav she wiped her tears and very clearly calmly spoke…

Yes I would not have even thought of it if you were not looking like Suraj but

Trust me, I loved you not because you looked like Suraj, but your love was pure, unadulterated and you loved me inspite of knowing my love to Suraj and his love towards me.

You loved me without any expectations and you still loved me even when I left you and you proved that love does not need physical proximity to cherish but the thoughts to flourish and you loved me without knowing if I will return to you.

She did not have any palpitation, she did not agitate for the Sun rose high to shine so that her shadow was always beside…

They both just stood together holding their hands seeing the iconic picture….. they were indeed reflecting with their happy faces on that picture.

She looked into him and said in a very very composed voice….Thank you for bringing me here, making me to face my demons for now I am very clear… He held her face and kissed her forehead.

Mai called them to have their dinner…. They stayed at Mai’s house as BhuKa refused them to stay in the Haveli. He was in the cot outside while the birdie was for sometime with Maai and came out and sat down beside holding his hands and they both slept peacefully till the sun shined.

The  morning dawned and they were getting to ready to leave for the airport when the Registrar came with some documents.  Raaghav took it and gave it to Chakor.

She was indeed surprised. It was the document of all the Rajvanshi properties which was retrieved back from BPS.  Raaghav had transferred the property in Anjor’s name and Chakor was the guardian. The Registrar had brought it for Chakor’s signature to be registered legally.

She looked at him when he smiled saying Suraj’s Ujjala, Anjor Rajvanshi is the heir of the Rajvanshi properties.

The Basti was there when they waved them goodbye…. Maai asked Bachuwa when will you come next, she held his hands smiling saying…. Next month when the vacation starts along with the kids. But Maai this house will not be enough she laughed, when the gardener told bitiya Haveli hai naaa…. Haan kaaka she laughed… BhuKa folded their hands towards Raaghav and said shukriya Raaghv Babu …He dissuaded them and fell at their feet seeking their blessings.

He looked up at the Sun which was shining…………… Suraj Babu you shine high while I shadow beside for a shadow never leaves ever.  True sometimes the shadow is behind us, with us and before us but never leaves us except for the 12 noon when it is within us as the sun shines directly on us.

They sought the blessings of Daak Baba and the Rowdy asked …Maidam chaleyyyy….. haaaan Budda chalo…. The kids will be waiting…..

They got on to the jeep with happy faces……

When do we need to book the tickets he asked….

Let me check the kids last day of exams and Raaghav donot book on the flight which we came now  its too costly and they dont serve inflight food too, so lets look at the cheaper flights may be make my trip or yatra…  Its …. He started when she was on and on you don’t look at the economical rates, whatever comes you book, you must plan accordingly, he said oh ok then we shall come by bullock cart which will be very very economical when she said are you mad how can we come with the kids…. When he just stopped the jeep to the side of the road where there was seldom passerby and just turned to her drawing her to close to him and closing her mouth in his style….

She just closed her eyes and went into that bliss while they kissed for few minutes passionately forgetting everything around… his hands slid on the horn and realized their state and got back.  Rowdy... thumbinaaaa  ......she licked her lips… birdie…. You never stop he said not that I mind as I can stop my way.

Thank you she said resting her head…..

The wicked Rowdy said… hmmm you know I don’t take thank you by words but only a demo…

She blushed saying Insatiable Rowdy…. yes ofcourse my Sexy birdie…a quick peck on her lips.. Cant wait to get back to Shimla, he said…she was all red.. while he was smiling whistlingg…

Roopu thera mastana

pyaar mera deewana...

*********************************************************

With the news of Vidya shoot on and with the new pair I am not sure if there will be any more viewers or readers in the Udaan Forum, so making peace myself with this one….

For me its only MeeJay and MeeJay's Udaan which will be the only pair I shipped and the only show I watched. 

In all,  while writing this I teared too much, very emotional could not get over my dude nor leave aside my Lion…. For I love them too much…Hope I could do justice in balancing Suraj and Raaghav as it is my birdie that I have twined them with. 

Thanks all and need I say I love my ficfam Ra4gKor

Edited by sumsukor - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

77nikita thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Sumiiii its just fantabulous......I am so glad you wrote this....I was waitinggggggg for this❤❤❤👍👍👏👏👏

I don't know how to copy paste from the net but I want to tell you that I was intending to post an image of all the "synonyms of fantastic" as my reply😍😍😍......its that good.....

Thank you for writing dear.....

Edited by 77nikita - 4 years ago
sumsukor thumbnail

Thanks so much sritama for the lovely words 

Words will fell short to describe dis one Sumi di.. outstanding👏👏👏👏👏it was so emotional😢😢d way u balanced n merged d Sun n d shadow❤just stupendous👏👏how splendidly u have done d critical n tricky balancing act between Suraj n Raghav..simply beyond amazing..it was an overwhelmingly emotional trip down memory lane, not only for Chakor bt for all of us too😢😢❤❤❤standing ovation to u Sumi di for writing it so magnificently👏👏👏👏👏👏❤❤❤

Unquote 

sumsukor thumbnail

Originally posted by: 77nikita

Sumiiii its just fantabulous......I am so glad you wrote this....I was waitinggggggg for this❤❤❤👍👍👏👏👏

I don't know how to copy paste from the net but I want to tell you that I was intending to post an image of all the "synonyms of fantastic" as my reply😍😍😍......its that good.....

Thank you for writing dear.....

Nikki 🤗🤗🤗 feel overwhelmed. 

And that word indeed always adds a feather to my cap. 

🙏🙏🙏

sumsukor thumbnail

Thanks Smita.. Yes indeed heartwrenching.  I hardened and teared a lot writing this. 🙏🙏

This is really a very heart touching , very emotional one Sumi 😢😢, it will shortage of words to express my feelings as I felt so numb & demused. I read it last night but I wasn't able to write anything as I was literally crying. Felt so empty by inside. This one made me immobilized for a while. It has taken me 3yrs back since sukor journey began. The whole journey had floated in front of my eyes with Chakor's memorization while was crossing every milestone 😍😍😢😢 . I read the story with teary eyes. Every word, every line was taking me deep into my memory.

Chakor's re entry to Suraj's AZ, the board was so heart touching, Chakor was pleasantly surprised  to see that eventually her dream came true, Raghav gave AZ  a new life, a new dimension, has implemented AZ's development & Chakor's dreams. Raghav isn't only Suraj's look alike but an outstanding personality, a real gem,so inexplicable 👌👌❤❤. Loved Chakor's words to the priest that Suraj is Suraj while Raghav is Raghav, undoubtedly both were unique & individual, never be compared 👌👌👏👏. Both are indescribable in words. 

Sukor memories in everywhere of AZ & in Haveli increased her agitation, made her bemused. She reminisced suraj's word which made me exceedingly emotional 😦😢😢. Indeed God had gifted her a real 💎  in forms of Raghav , who was look like Suraj but his unconditional, unadulterated love is incomparable, which compel Chakor to love him. Actually destiny brought Chakor to her cockshot, Rag-kor reconciliation made possible, his life always confined to Chakor, loved her explaining why she loves  Raghav too much . Suraj was always an exemplary husband, always respect his wife's desires,  but Raghav is a devotional husband, made all her desires to his own desires. 

Sumi it's a terrific write up 👌👌,  the way you had conveyed your feelings & all the emotions towards both Suraj & Raghav, just tremendously outstanding 👏👏, no words to describe. I can assume that you have gone through a lot of pain while writing this & we also perceived the pain during reading 😟😟😢😢. 

Hope your ficfam lives happily, peacefully ever after as you know that how we all love them ❤❤😍😍. I sometimes forget that these are fictional characters ,I so much attached with them. Your exceptionally brilliant writing made me glued to the family. Keep them alive through your writing. Thank you for this fantabulously fantastic write up 🙏🙏❤❤.

Unquote 

Yes i way too love my ficfan and thanks for all your support 

nemo316 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

An emotional read Sumi ❤️.

I hope you don't stop posting in the forum or if you do, I hope you start writing in wattpad, FFs help in keeping the memories  of Sukor and Ragkor alive, as for the new show, not everyone will follow it and even those who will, embracing a new jodi doesn't mean forgetting the past, those who want to let go will let go even without a new jodi and those who want to hold on will do so however many years pass, there are many old jodis who are still celebrated by their fans even after their actors have taken new shows. And it isn't an either/or, there will be people both.

77nikita thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Sumi I totally agree with mesh..... please don't stop writing...... your stories are a way to keep MEEJAY alive...... for many of us,  it is unbearable to love any other couple like we did MEEJAY ...... so like mesh said,  let's keep celebrating the couple we shipped with all our heart through your stories❤❤

You can take your time but once in a while pop up with a story.... please😊

sumsukor thumbnail

Originally posted by: nemo316

An emotional read Sumi ❤️.

I hope you don't stop posting in the forum or if you do, I hope you start writing in wattpad, FFs help in keeping the memories  of Sukor and Ragkor alive, as for the new show, not everyone will follow it and even those who will, embracing a new jodi doesn't mean forgetting the past, those who want to let go will let go even without a new jodi and those who want to hold on will do so however many years pass, there are many old jodis who are still celebrated by their fans even after their actors have taken new shows. And it isn't an either/or, there will be people both.

Thanks Mai so much.

I understand what you say,  

I wrote due to my obsessive love for MeeJay (be it SuKor or RagKor and my disappointment which turned into writing) and all your encouragement.  Dont know much about Wattpad though have read a few,

I have the comfort in Forum and I go by your words as you know better if my writing can keep the Forum on ventilator I shall surely write when I connect.

🤗

thanks so much again

sumsukor thumbnail

Originally posted by: 77nikita

Sumi I totally agree with mesh..... please don't stop writing...... your stories are a way to keep MEEJAY alive...... for many of us,  it is unbearable to love any other couple like we did MEEJAY ...... so like mesh said,  let's keep celebrating the couple we shipped with all our heart through your stories❤❤

You can take your time but once in a while pop up with a story.... please😊

Nikki sure deary (well can bossy's words be overwritten)

But But the reader in me want to read other stories so pen down yours too. he he how is the deal😛

nemo316 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumsukor

Nikki sure deary (well can bossy's words be overwritten)

But But the reader in me want to read other stories so pen down yours too. he he how is the deal😛

A win-win offer 👍🏼😃

Please Nikki write a story.