Dono ki beech kabhi pyar hosakta hai ya nahi

Poll

Kya kabhi hosakta hai kabir pooja ek dusre se pyar

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
samiaadiya12 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Aap log kya Lagta hai kabhi pyar hosakta ya phir sirf nafrat and dushmani hogi woh dono ek dusre ke liye bani nahi ho

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruzzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: samiaadiya12

Aap log kya Lagta hai kabhi pyar hosakta ya phir sirf nafrat and dushmani hogi woh dono ek dusre ke liye bani nahi ho

I dont know but yeh dil thoda badmash hai shrezain ke liye i want their love story. . . 😉❤️

-Sanjana- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

definitely ho sakta hai.

Kabir is the only one right now who is remotely even talking to her. Even though he's not trying to understand her and she's also not trying to understand him, I'm certain that a time will come when they will get sick of this tashan and actually try to communicate with one another.

I really don't see Pooja falling in love with Dhruv. Really he has been portrayed as a very weak character in my opinion and someone like Pooja would walk all over him. It wouldn't work out. She needs someone who can give as good as he can take and that's Kabir. 

As far as Kabir and Kavya, just based on the TRPs, I think the majority of the audience was not a fan of their romance, so probably they won't be endgame. 

So if Kabir and Pooja are to fall in love (which most likely they will because this is ITV), then it will probably be with each other.

P.S., anyone notice how Kabir has a thing for "bhabhi"s? Even Kavya was technically his "bhabhi" type since she was his friend's wife and now Pooja🤣