Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vena.cava. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

SANU I SWEAR TO GOD ALL THESE OS ARE JUST ONE WISH FULFILLMENT AFTER ANOTHER. God I could totally see this happening in the show, and the way you captured their stubborn arguments is just perfect! Love, love, loved this!

PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: opsora2090

oh my my...how could I missed this awesome story...the way you expressed their subtle romance..awww dil Chu lia darling..

and yes I m happy that haddi ab samjh geye baby ka asli papa kaun hai.

darling keep writing more..........

Oh my my how could I miss your reply Oppo 😭 so sorry!!

Haddi nikal gayi ab😂

Love you!!!

-Sanu

PenguinBaby thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArShiFever.

That was beautiful and heartbreaking at the same time...I loved it...This is one of my favourite PreRish OS...I lost the count of the times I re-read it...Everything about this story was perfect...His emotional pain of thinking his wife is in love with another man & yet unable to eat anything because his wife is fasting...I might have felt tiny, just a tiny bit bad for Anurag seeing but the way he behaved with Mr Bajaj it vanished...Him realizing that his wife was fasting for him made me cry, almost...Him breaking her fast...I hope we get to see PreRish celebrating Karvah Chauth.

Omg really! One of your favorites? That means so much ❤️

Even I felt his pain while writing it💔

PreRish jaldi hi KC manayenge

Thank you for reading and loving!

-Sanu

PenguinBaby thumbnail

Originally posted by: vena.cava.

SANU I SWEAR TO GOD ALL THESE OS ARE JUST ONE WISH FULFILLMENT AFTER ANOTHER. God I could totally see this happening in the show, and the way you captured their stubborn arguments is just perfect! Love, love, loved this!

Nor❤️ you're too sweet to me!

Thank you so so much🤗 means a ton coming from you❤️