PreRish OS- The Fast of Love - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Bitter sweet... Kinda romantic 

This is abs sweet mush read ... you are fabulous with words ❤️

This is such a simple and sweet story. ❤️

Everything from RB's initial reaction to the anger and misunderstanding is well-written. Kudos!

This one shot is extremely lovely..It is all hearts from start to finish..And while I was reading it I had a smile plastered on my face, the OS was so good...Hmmm..So Prerna has decided to fast for her kid's father long life, while Rishabh is concerned for her health, she is ought to be stubborn and firm about keeping the fast, as after all uske pati ke lambi umar ka sawaal hai...She is giving him hints one after the other that she is fasting for him, while the man continues with his misconceptions and ohh, before I forget he fasts for her even though he thinks she is not fasting for him...Waah, kya baat hai...Kya dedication hai, Rishabh ka towards Prerna...His concern for her was well described...I laughed at the bits and also loved the bits when Rishabh ke dimaag kii batti jali and he understood, his wife had fasted for him...Awwwww, falling in love feels so magical and PreRish were magical...In subtle ways they, Rishabh and Prerna took a huge leap ahead in their relationship with the fast..It indeed proved to be a 'Fast Of Love' for PreRish and with it they broke the shackles of their past, only to move forward together..The 'R' in Prerna's hand, with Rishabh tracing the letter, this speaks volumes in itself and they have truly come a long way in love...And before I forget PreRish were utterly cute too in this story...Beautiful and blissful OS...☺️❤️    

Edited by MysticRiver - 4 years ago

First page na mila mereko 😠

Last line ko elaborate kaun karega?😳🤣

OMG I LOVED STEWING, ANGRY RISHAB SO MUCH!🤣 poora din office mein yahi sochraha tha bethke that she was fasting for her ex.  😆 And also their back and forth was so good and when he realized she was fasting for him, aww that smile on his face, so so cute. Him breaking her fast like a giddy baby and his own, involuntary one at that, ah WRITE MORE!

Originally posted by -RD-

This is abs sweet mush read ... you are fabulous with words ❤️

Thank you so much ❤️