Innocence-A Rosid FF

Posted: 4 years ago

Dear Friends,

I know I've been missing from the forum for a long time.For years.N now,I'm back.I am in 12th now,and I have my stresses,but I think I can vent out my feelings by finally writing something.This is a plot which is very close to my heart.I hope Everyone will love,and support my humble effort.

love u all.

"Everytime I think about the past,big,fat teardrops form in my eyes.I want to go back to the innocence.I want my school life back."

Roli Dwivedi smiled looking at the album in her hands.She had created so many memories.She had the best of friends.Yet,something does not feel right.Something feels incomplete.Yes.him...

Hi dear welcome back will love to read the ff what is the concept waiting eagerly 

Hii dear!!! this is sarah! welcome back! surely will read your ffqq actually waiting to read! Ive read your stories before and that was fabulous now waiting for this ff updateEdited by sarahrosid - 4 years ago

Hey! Welcome back! Have read your writings and really looking forward to read this one too. Update soon. 

Thank u all..

Edited by NanduRosid - 4 years ago

INNOCENCE-A story by Nandana Sunil.

Chapter 1- “The present.”

There are some memories which make you smile that sad smile. They haunt you. You don't exactly hate them,but you still wish they would go away. Because they remind you of something you had once upon a time.Something that was once sweet,yet now bitter. Something that is lost.

Is everything okay,doctor?You seem lost.”

Oh.Sorry. Everything's fine. You can go home in 3 days,chhottu.”,Roli Dwivedi smiled at the young boy and his mother who were looking anxiously at her. On hearing her words,the little boy's face lit up.

Doctor Didi,really?Can I go home soon?”

Yes,my dear chhottu. But make sure you don't eat too many chocolates,or you'll fall sick and will have to come back again.” Chhotu pouted.

Psstt..But you can eat one now..I wont mind..”,told her,while handing him a chocolate from her bag.

It was when she was watching the happy kid leave her cabin,that her phone beeped. A message from Sarya,one of her besties. “Look what I found while rummaging through my old stuff!YOU WILL NOT believe it!!”Sarya really has a thing for drama,Roli thought.She never spoke a sentence without exclaiming,and her texts were mostly in caps and had loads of exclamations. Funny girl indeed. But she soon broke into a smile as she opened the photos that sarya send along with her text.It was a bunch of old pictures from school-All featuring a smiling Roli along with her best friends-pouting,giggling,making the funniest of faces. Roli swiped through the pics,but her eyes finally rested on one of them. Memories flooded her mind,while she kept on gazing at the picture.This was the picture in which she looked the happiest.Maybe,it was because,she was with 'that' wonderful person.

And suddenly,a wave of nostalgia swallowed her.

She was inside a void,where memories swam around her,flickering. The brightest among them-her first day at the new school,grade five. She had been a nerdy kid,self-conscious and conventional. Her little brain was fuzzy due to nervousness. It was a completely new atmosphere for her. Smarter,prettier kids were everywhere,and she felt stupid,walking around in silly pigtails,wearing the saffron bindi. She was a nerd,but she was not an introvert. Soon,she began coping with the new experiences and suddenly,it was time for the class representative elections. It was when she noticed the chubby boy who was electing for the class rep position. First thing that morning,she'd heard that this boy was planning on giving out one rupee each to every person who voted for him. And she had felt disgusted. She didn't know it was a little joke of his.This boy,with wide eyes,seemed confident in his own skin. He seemed to know that he was popular and well-accepted.Anyhow,her first impression began wavering as he charmed everyone in the class with his words. He had turned out to be a wonderful orator.She began to see him in a new light, and at last,despite her first impression,she had ended up voting for him.

Little did she know,that this chubby boy,would become her world,sooner or later.

Roli came back to her senses when she heard the alarm for noon break ringing.Then,managing to brush off her thoughts,she hurried towards the hospital canteen.

It's a superb start! Well written. Is that guy sid? Waiting to know. Update next soon. 

wah!wah! fabulous start dear! well written!is that guy our hero? please update sooonnnn