Yeh Teri Galiyan

Itni beizzati itni beizzati...

BluebelPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Toh Paromita ki bhi nahi hui thi ! I mean I don't exactly remember if Paromita had Muh-Dikhai ritual but I really remember that Shaan was so helpless that he didn't even challenge Paromita back then the way she challenged Nandini in front of all her friends.

Seriously why didn't they show something like Shamita laughing on Nandini's fake 'Suhaag Raat' antic and saying that it's a tried and tested formula which even Paromita attempted under Beauty's saying so that she could convince that the child she was carrying was fathered by Shaan and not Mohit. Sometimes I really wonder what if Nandini gets to know that Shaan was ( almost forcibly ) married to Paromita in between and how would she react then lol ! I even wonder that Nandini is sooo obsessive imagine by accident Nivedita blurts out the fact that she in fact tried to shoot Shaan while he was a kid or tried to make him mad through drugging his milk or even frame him as a criminal in Arindam missing case, then God knows what might Nandini just do to Nivedita cause she is sooo obsessed with Shaan lol and no obsessed lover can ever tolerate their object of obsession to even receive a scratch.

Already Asmita got to know from her behaviour that she is 'dangerous'. It would be a good twist if CVS could prove that Nandini is a suspected psycho murderer back in London who killed all possible girls she knew who had a crush or even eyes for Shaan !

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

I'm surprised you're still watching this. Anyways, can you please explain to me what if the deal with this nandini's obsession with shan? Like, shan has never even met this girl before she came into the house claiming to be puchki, so why is she showing so much of an obsession with shan.

dyer.a thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Well she was in Shaan's college in London and secretly loved him and obsessed about him eversince though shaan never knew about her as she was not able to get close to shaan.

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: dyer.a

Well she was in Shaan's college in London and secretly loved him and obsessed about him eversince though shaan never knew about her as she was not able to get close to shaan.

🤣 LMAO what garbage! These writers have ran out of ideas.