Most of my contemporaries are supermodels, not actors: Kangana - Page 7

Posted: 4 years ago

sometimes i feel we always blame the actors for their answers..but never the journos, look at the journo considering he knows kangana's controversial nature of answering, he threw a question to her to get that explosive response from her and kangana is always being kangana LOL

funny thing's that these interviews that these journos take are organized for the promotions of the film - to promote the film, yet they ask everything except the film.. 😁

Originally posted by Sorein

I beg to differ. Stalking and harassment seem to be the new it thing in BW these days. A trend that Kangu made popular and continue spreading. See, we do give her credit when credit is due. She is a stalker in any sense of the word. Deepika, Katrina and the others have nothing on her.

when people can't talk sense into a valid discussion, they bring personal issues. What does the stalker thing has to do with the acting profession? do you know anything about the term 'logic' ? 

Originally posted by Ratukrus

Exactly none of the actresses you have mentioned can be called an actress. Even if they give a mediocre performance they are praised to skies because the expectations from them are so low.

Eg. Sonam in Neerja and Deepika in Cocktail.  

Neerja was a good film, a good film enhances even a poor's actor performance, sonam was pretty bad in many scenes but since the film was too good, she got away with it. Deepika was meh in cocktail, but like I said, there's a dearth of strong actresses and that's how mediocrity sells. 

haha if it wasn't for Vikas and Anand L Rai she would still be doing rascals and Tezzzzzz hehe ! & some supporting role in big star's "faltu films" not even in their good films. 

The fall has started, let's see how much she stretches it. *insert MJ eating popcorn gif* 

Originally posted by Ratukrus

Dialogue delivery of even Sridevi sucked. Many people said they couldn't understand what she said thanks to the accent and her squeaky voice yet she's considered the best of all time. 

People who want to criticise Kangana or Sridevi literally use the same tactic they very well know they are superlative actresses so they always get in their voice or delivery in between as a desperate attempt. 🤣

Sridevi has very good voice modulation and we could understand what she was saying. 

Kangana says her dialogue in one tone. Her voice is always the same, no modulation. 

Originally posted by RheaSingh

sometimes i feel we always blame the actors for their answers..but never the journos, look at the journo considering he knows kangana's controversial nature of answering, he threw a question to her to get that explosive response from her and kangana is always being kangana LOL

funny thing's that these interviews that these journos take are organized for the promotions of the film - to promote the film, yet they ask everything except the film.. 😁

She is a “leading” actress who is paid a hefty salary. It is her job to answer questions gracefully and boost her films’ PR. With money and power come responsibilities. If she can’t take it she can stick to second fiddle roles or be a hero’s side chick. But she doesn’t want this, does she. 

Atleast they have the looks then.

Kangana has neither the acting chops nor the looks.

Originally posted by v_nakshara

Sridevi has very good voice modulation and we could understand what she was saying. 

Kangana says her dialogue in one tone. Her voice is always the same, no modulation. 

Most Sridevi haters beg to differ. It's exactly the same pattern where they say we can't understand what she says yada yada yada. 

I know this because I have defended Sri too in many online and real life discussions/arguments. Old tactic when you know they are great actors but need a point to critique them somehow. Haha, it's laughable. 😆

Edited by Ratukrus - 4 years ago

Sonam acting in neerja very poor. How she got award for that shit acting is beyond my understanding. Only because of good story. She cannot act.

Deepika and anushka far better than sonam.

All this discussion is not gonna lead anywhere. 

Nepo kids who want to act will keep getting offers till public watches them..outsiders who can act will start getting good offers if public likes to watch them..

Mass films will keep on working in mass centres even if they r misogynist or whatever..niche films will keep on working with niche audience even if they fail for masses..

Insiders r here to stay..movie mafia is here to stay..actors, media everyone will stay

People who want to work with them will work.. people who want to work with Kangana will work with her..

People who want to watch them will watch.

Bas hamaare daily lives me negativity na failaaye..don't want to stop reading positive Bollywood news in an effort to avoid negative news..wish there was a filter