Most of my contemporaries are supermodels, not actors: Kangana - Page 6

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by ThunderLight

Acting hoti tho Sugar daddies ki Zaroorat nahi padti usko. Look at Vidya Balan, Anushka or Priyanka and look at her. Such a Rakhi Sawant ðŸ¤£

She has reached retirement age but nobody even knows her if not for her controversies ðŸ¤£ Even Taapsee and Kriti are Bigger stars than her and promote their films on their merit and not creating controversies. 

how has Kangana reached retirement age? She’s not 60 

Uche se ucha banda

Potty pe baithe nanga

Phir kaahe ki society

Sali kahe ka pakhanda

Image result for dum maaro dum gif

Related image

Koi mil Gaya also won nation award 

Just saying 

Lulz

Originally posted by you2

^^^Raabta title track was the sexiest..I doubt anyone else would have looked that stunning and sexy

I like Dum maaro dum. I liked her dance in it. She looked bomb in that skimpy skirt.

Related image

Related image

Related image

Jennifer Aniston will be in  this years Forbes highest paid actresses..it doesn't matter if she has a film or her film is a hit or a flop..it is the same for established stars like Aish,Kareena,PC,Deepika,Anushka..They are rich and famous.YT stars are also famous.Film release for Kangan is only to showcase her talent.JHK may be a hit or a flop..Makes no difference.Look at her now.The news channels,twitter celebs,haters,fans are all engaged and she is getting eyeballs..far more than eyeballs many releases get on Fridays.

Film release is not the only way to earn money.My daddy has got me 3 more films..and he gets a cut,is the narrative Kangana has destroyed.Deepika too will earn twice or may be more than other actresses,without a film.

Don't agree with the comparisons at all...getting YT views say a Prajakta or a Ashish Chanchlani get is the same as a Rakhi ? The former are watched and admired , the latter is watched to make fun of ...Kangana comes in the latter ...Where has all this ranting taken her ? Anu,DP have always been there in the endorsement scene ...heck even a floppy Jacqueline is a visible entity in ads ...Where is Kangana? What visibility and success are you talking about? 

Originally posted by LiveEatLove

Don't agree with the comparisons at all...getting YT views say a Prajakta or a Ashish Chanchlani get is the same as a Rakhi ? The former are watched and admired , the latter is watched to make fun of ...Kangana comes in the latter ...Where has all this ranting taken her ? Anu,DP have always been there in the endorsement scene ...heck even a floppy Jacqueline is a visible entity in ads ...Where is Kangana? What visibility and success are you talking about? 

Kangana is watched to make fun of? Haha must be only for IF members because the comments under her videos on YT speaks otherwise. 

Also the fact that support for her against the media also trended on twitter consecutively for 2 days lately. But I am sure all this must be too much to digest so let you live in your fallacy. 

Edited by Ratukrus - 4 years ago

Guddu ko Kangu jisi ladkiyon sey sakh nafrath hey. Guddu bhai fantastic.

Image result for dhoom 2 gif

Related image

Originally posted by LiveEatLove

Can any of these people get airtime Like Kangana does.Will a new journalist guild be formed to take on any of them.Many arguments can be made against her..but calling her Rakhi makes no sense.She stll has the highest BO number..and also the NAs.Picking out her flops don't help..one has no time to write downs several flops Khans have given.Those flops don't define them Their hits do.

Can any of these people get airtime Like Kangana does.Will a new journalist guild be formed to take on any of them.Many arguments can be made against her..but calling her Rakhi makes no sense.She stll has the highest BO number..and also the NAs.Picking out her flops don't help..one has no time to write downs several flops Khans have given.Those flops don't define them Their hits do.

Aren't you being a little too sensible here? Go easy on them.